Employment Bank Online Registration & get Monthly Stipend from West Bengal Govt.
West Bengal State Government has started a special stipend for unemployed person on Bengal. For apply this stipend, the applicant must register on Employment Bank. Registered candidates will get One thousand and five hundred rupees (1500/-) stipend per month.
This new project of West Bengal State Government is called, 'Yuva Utsaho Project'. This project will start from this year. At first 1 lake unemployed persons will get this stipend. For, enlist your name on Employment Bank your minimum educational requirement is 8th class passed. And age must be between 18 years to 45 years. This Employment Bank will helped you to find your job. The stipend will stopped, when the candidate will get his/her job. If your name is registered on Employment Exchange, you are not registered on Employment Bank. If you want to register on Employment Bank follow this process, -
1. Note your educational qualification, date of birth ad other important details on a page.
How to do Employment Bank registration in West Bengal Government
2. Note your body hight (cm), weight (kg) and your chest hight (cm) on a page, so that you can easily find them when required.
3. Write down your Voter Card No, Ration Card No or Passport No.
4. Scan your photo and signature both in one image and saved it on 500 KB jpg or jpeg format.
5. Create your complete Bio-data (CV) and saved it as a file, on 200 KB 'doc' or 'docx' format.
6. Then visit the official website of West Bengal Employment Bank, http://employmentbankwb.gov.in and click on the 'New Enrollment for Job Seeker' option.
7. After clicking that link you will get the 'Terms and Condition'. Read them carefully and if you accept them then tick on accept box and click, 'Accept & continue'. Now you will get the application form.
8. Fill-up the application form correctly, upload your photo with signature and CV on correct place. Mention your voter card number or Ration card number or Passport number when required.
9. After fill-up the application form correctly, put the security code on the box and click the 'Submit' bottom.
10. When your application form will submitted, you will get a confirmation page. Print it.
11. Go your nearest Employment Exchange with in six months of online apply with, two copies of confirmation page, madhyamik admit card & ration card or voter card or passport (original copy). They will give you username and password.
By this username and password, you can log in on the Employment Bank's official website and check jobs, for with you are eligible. You can also update your details by help in on that site.