Madhyamik English Suggestion 2016 | WBBSE Suggestion download
The total marks for English subject on Madhyamik examination 2016 is 100. Out of this total marks 90 marks is for written test and 10 marks for oral test. The question paper is divided on three section, Section-A (it carries two Seen passages and one Unseen passage), Section-B (it carries Grammar &Vocabulary) and Section-C (it contains three Writing skills). The marks distribution is, Seen Passage carries 20 marks, Unseen passage carries 20 marks, Grammar & Vocabulary carries 20 marks and the Writing Skill carries 30 marks.
Madhyamik English Suggestion 2016
1. The Birth of a White Seal
2. Engine Trouble
3. Most Beautiful
5. Stopping by woods on a Snowy evening
6. Ring Out, Wild Bells
For unseen passage read any English newspaper. There is a very few chance to common unseen passage. For practice keel reading test papers and previous year question papers. There is no suggestion of Unseen section for Madhyamik English examination.
Grammar and Vocabulary
On this sections the following questions are come,
1. Article and Preposition
2. Voice Change
3. Narration Change
4. Transformation of sentences
5. Phrasal Verb.
Practice is the only key for this part. More you practice grammar section more you get chance to common. Here also I added some phrasal verb for suggestion.
[Act upon, break down, look down, get out, call in, carry on, come round, deal in, deal with, fall thorough, fall out, go on, put out, run after, pass away, bear with, make out, look after, come of, give in, give up, keep away, keep up, take down, work out etc.
This year important writing skills are, Paragraph, Processing, Story Writing, Notice Writing. So.e suggestions are given bellow,
1. Paragraph Writing: Your favourite hero, Visit to a historical place, A flim that you have recently seen, A book you recently read, Your hobby, Environment pollution.
2. Processing writing: Preparation of Phenyl, Mobile phone recharge with pre-paid card, Mango pickle, Guava jelly, Making Tea.
3. Story Writing: For story writing please follow the previous year question papers and the test papers.
4. Notice Writing: Tree plantation programme, Medical treatment camp, School annual programme, Educational Tour, School Magazine, Swaraswati Puja cultural programs etc.
This suggestion is not the solution for madhyamik examination, its only a basic outline for helping the students by selecting some important topics for Madhyamik 2016 examination. For more suggestion of Madhyamik 2016,examination for various subjects, click here. Suggestion taken is injurious the examination, read the text books carefully.