India Railways Recruit 18,252 Graduates for various post | Online Application and Admit Card Download
Indian Railway recruitment board recently announced and large number of vacancies for Indian Rail. There are total 18,252 eligible graduate candidates will recruit through a common examination conducted by 21 Railway Recruitment Boards. Examination will be held between March to May,2016. So, one candidates can apply only for one post. The vacant posts and total vacancies are given bellow.
1. Commercial Apprentice. Total vacancy 703.
2. Traffic Apprentice. Total Vacancy 1645.
3. Enquiry cum Reservation Clark. Total vacancy 127.
4. Goods Guard. Total vacancy 7591.
5. Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typeset. Total vacancy 1205.
6. Senior Clark cum Typeset. Total Vacancy 869.
7. Assistant Station Master. Total vacancy 5942.
8. Traffic Assistant. Total vacancy 166.
9. Senior Time keeper. Total vacancy 4.
• Education Qualification
For applying any one of all this post candidates must have Graduation degree from any recognised university. For Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typeset, Senior Clark cum Typeset and Senior Time keeper candidates must have knowledge about computer its computer typing.
• Age Limit
For all of these posts the minimum and maximum age requirement is 18years and 32 years on or before 1st January,2016. Age relaxation available for SC/ST (5years), OBC (3years) and ex-army. Physically challenged candidates will get 10 years age relaxation. Widow or divorced women will also get 3 years age relaxation.
• Medical Standard for Apply.
The medical standard for Traffic Apprentice, Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant is A-2. For ramming post the medical standard is C-1.
After passing the written test a Typing Test will be held only for Junior Accounts Assistant, Senior Clark cum Typeset and Senior Time keeper. For Typing test candidates have type 30 English word or 25 Hindi word per minute. Aptitude Test will be done after passing the written test for Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant. Eye testing medical certificate will be required for this two post at the time of aptitude test.
• Question Pattern
Questions for Railway Recruitment examination will be Objective type Multiple choice. Questions will come from this subjects, General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Resining. Total number of questions is 100,and each question carries 1 mark. Negative marking for every wrong attempt. Total time allowed is 1 Hour 30 minutes. Question paper will be prepared on English, Hindi, Urdu and other regional languages.
The monthly salary for Commercial Apprentice and Traffic Apprentice is Rs. 9,300 - 34,800/- and Grad pay Rs. 4,200/-. For all other posts the salary is Rs. 5,200 - 20,200/- and Grad pay Rs. 2,800/-.
• Online Application Process
For applying any of these post on Railway recruitment board candidates have to apply online only. A list of websites through which candidates can apply are give given bellow. For apply online, at first visit the website and click on New Registration link. Then fill up the all the details information carefully and upload a recent scanned photograph (3.5x3.5 cm) with jpg or jpeg format, scanned with 100dpi and sized must be between 15kb to 40kb. Candidates can select the examination centre and question paper medium at the time of online application.
After fill up all the details you have to pay the examination fees Rs. 100/- through any one of this methods - Online banking, Debit or Credit Card, by challan at any SBI bank branch, by challan at any computerised post office. There is no any examination fees required for Women, SC/ST, Physically challenged, Minority, Candidates with annual family income less than 50,000.
The last date for apply online for all of this posts is 25th January,2016. And the last date of payment through SBI bank branch and Post office is 22th January. After complete the application take a print out of the Acknowledgement Slip for future use. After application if you want to modify your personal data, you can easily visit the website and login by your Registration number and Password. For modify the personal data candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-.
• List of Websites for Apply Online
1. Ahmadabad - www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
2. Ajmer - www.rrbajmer.org
3. Allahabad - www.rrbald.nic.in
4. Bangalore - www.rrbbnc.gov.in
5. Bhopal - www.rrbbhopal.gov.in
6. Bhubaneswar - www.rrbbs.gov.in
7. Bilaspur - www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in
8. Chandigarh - www.rrdcdg.gov.in
9. Chennai - www.rrbchennai.gov.in
10. Gorakhpur - www.rrbgkp.gov.in
11. Guwahati - www.rrbguwahati.gov.in
12. Jammu-Srinagar - www.rrbjammu.nic.in
13. Kolkata - www.rrbkolkata.gov.in
14. Malda - www.rrbmalda.gov.in
15. Mumbai - www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
16. Muzaffarpur - www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in
17. Patna - www.rrbpatna.gov.in
18. Ranchi - www.rrbranchi.org
19. Secunderabad - www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
20. Siliguri - www.rrbsiliguri.org
21. Thiruvananthapuram - www.rrbthiruvanthapuran.gov.in
If you have any problem or query please fell free to ask. We will try to help you at our best knowledge. Best of luck for your examination.