Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2017-18 Application Process, Eligibility & Last date to Apply Online
Sitaram Jindal foundation provide scholarships every year to the meritorious and needy students all over India. This scholarship is known as Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2017-18. This year fresh application for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship stared already. Students can apply for this scholarship by downloading the application form. Students from all over India can apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2017 ApplicationFor apply Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2017-18 scheme the foundation devided the eligibility criteria in five category.
• Category A : The girls students from glass 9 to 12 are eligible for this scholarship. The students must be from a BPL Category.
• Category B : Students who are currently studying ITI course are eligible for this scholarship. There no any income certificate required for this students.
• Category C : Student of graduate or post graduate in honours course can apply for this scholarship. The salary not exceed four lakh per yer if the candidate is employed.
• Category D : The students who were took admission on Engineering or Medical courses can apply for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2017-18. The annual family income not exceed 2.5 lakh of the candidates.
• Category E : The students who are take admission Diploma in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Environment Scientist, Journalism etc are eligible to apply for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2017-18. The annual gross family income of the candidate not exceed 2.5 lakh for apply this scholarship.
Students who are already receive any scholarship from State or Central government or from NGO, they are not eligible for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship scheme.
Application Process for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship SchemeFor apply Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2017-18 students have to download the application form from the official website of Sitaram Jindal Foundation, www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org and take it print out. Download the prescribed income certificate from this site also. Fill up the application form correctly, attached a passport size photograph on it and attach the following documents with the application form.
1. Income Certificate from BDO, SDO, Gazetted officer, retired IAS, IPS officer etc.
2. Photocopy of marksheet, last exam passed.
3. Photocopy of BPL card (if applicable).
4. Physically Challanged certificate (if applicable).
The last date for apply Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2017-18 is 31st October, 2017. The application form must be reached to the Foundation office within due date.
The candidates are selected for this scholarship on the basis of Marks on their pervious examination and financial condition of the family. If any student already enjoy this scholarship, he/she only have to send the renewal application form for this scholarship.
After filled the application form with required documents candidates have to send it any one of the following address,
Sitaram Jindal Foundation
No.11, Green Avenue, Behind Sector D III,
Bhatta Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi- 110 070
Or send your application form to the Bengalore office,
Sitaram Jindal Foundation
Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bangalore – 560 073.
Name of the selected candidates will be published on the foundation's website within 3 to 4 months. If you have any query you post it I our comment box. We will definitely try to help you at our best level.
** List of scholarships for West Bengal Students with details information.