West Bengal Madhyamik Exam 2017 Routine, Schedule & Time Table | WBBSE Routine
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) published the time table for Madhyamik 2017 examination. Get all the details information about West Bengal Madhyamik 2017 examination and routine and schedule of Madhyamik examination. This is the first board examination for West Bengal students. Total marks is 700 on Madhyamik examination. Download the WBBSE Madhyamik 2017 exam routine and time table. Keep reading this article for more details.
Madhyamik 2017 examination date published by WBBSE and the examination will be started from 22nd February and continue to 2nd March, 2017. The examination will be held on the last week of February, 2017. On this examination each paper/subject carries 90 marks (+10 marks oral test) and total time for each subject for written examination is 3 hours. Examination will start from 12:00 pm and still continue to 03:00 pm. Students must entered to the class room within 11:30 am and question papers will distributed from 11:45 am. Students must carries their Admit card, Registration Card on the examination hall.
** Download Madhyamik 2017 Suggestion and question paper.
**Know more about New Question Format on Madhyamik 2017 exam with MCQ type.
West Bengal Madhyamik 2017 Examination Routine and time table
• 22nd February, 2017 (Wednesday): First Language (Bengali, English, Guajarati, Morden Tibetan, Nepali, Oriya, Gurumukhi, Tamil, Telugu and Santali).
• 23rd February, 2017 (Thursday): Second language (English if English is not 1st language, Bengali or Nepali if English is 1st language).
• 25th February, 2017 (Saturday): History.
• 27th February, 2017 (Monday): Mathematics.
• 28th February, 2017 (Tuesday): Geography.
• 1st March, 2017 (Wednesday): Physical Science.
• 2nd March, 2017 (Thursday): Life Science.
• 3rd March, 2017 (Friday): All Additional Papers / Optional subjects.
This Madhyamik 2017 routine was officially published by WBBSE. For more details please visit their website. If you have any query of problem please post it on comment. We will try to help you at our best. Best of luck for your first board examination.