Madhyamik 2017 New Exam Format with MCQ type questions | WBBSE Madhyamik Sample Question Download
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) recently published a circular about the new examination pattern of Madhyamik 2017. According to this circular the question pattern of Madhyamik 2017 exam will be changed and there will be maximum number of MCQ and short questions. So, that students of Bengal get more marks on class 10th examination compare to other boards. This new format already started on class 9th exam and now it will start on Madhyamik 2017 exam. According to this new format on Madhyamik 2017 exam, there will be 40% marks on MCQ and short questions.
The Changes on Madhyamik 2017 exam by the New Format
• The total marks writen test for each subject on Madhyamik 2017 exam is 90 marks.
• There will be no any oral/viva test for Madhyamik 2017 examination.
• The 10 marks is given by the school as the performance on unit test arranged by schools.
• On the question paper there will marks on MCQ type questions and one mark short questions is 36 marks out of 90 marks on written test.
• For Mathematics there will be 2 marks questions with the short questions.
• For History subject the maximum marks of broad question is 8 marks. For language (Bengali/English) the maximum marks of broad question is 10 marks.
• Overall the question paper of Madhyamik 2017 exam will be full of short type query and 3 to 5 marks questions.
**Download Madhyamik 2017 Suggestion for New Syllabus.
** Download Madhyamik 2017 exam Routine and Time Table.
By thin new question format on Madhyamik examination, students will score more percentage on Madhyamik examination. Many educationist raised the questions, that by this new format students will learn so less and by this type questions the hall collection on the examination will be increase. The circular about this new examination format of Madhyamik 2017 exam will already send to the schools.
If you have any questions or query please feel free to ask us, we will try to help you at our best level. Keep visiting our website for more details and update information about new question format on Madhyamik 2017 examination.