WB Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Scheme 2016-17 Application Form download & Application Process
The Chief Minister of West Bengal provide scholarships every year to the students, who passed Madhyamik examination or Higher Secondary exam or any University examination. This scholarship also known as Nabanna Scholarship provide by West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund. Eligible students can apply for CM Relief Fund scholarship. This scholarship provide of amount Rs 10000/- per year on your current course. Download the application form and other credentials for apply Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Scheme 2016-17. Know step by step application process and the selection process for Chief Minister Scholarship scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme
• Students must be a permanent resident of West Bengal, then he/she can apply for this scholarship.
• Candidates must passed the last examination from any recognized board, council or university of West Bengal. And must currently studying in West Bengal.
• Students must have 65% marks in Madhyamik for apply HS course. And 60% marks in HS for college students and 55% in under-graduate for post-graduate students. For applying this scholarship students must passed with number not more than 75%.
• The annual family income of the applicant's not exceed Rs. 60,000/-.
• Students who are enjoying any other State government or Central Government Scholarship are not eligible for this scholarship.
Application Process for Chief Minister Scholarship
Application procedure for West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship is offline. Candidates can apply for this scholarship by two methods, one is apply through application form and another is through write an application. Follow the step by step process for apply Chief minister scholarship scheme.
• Download the Application form for Chief Minister Scholarship or you can write an application letter on your own handwriting with mentioning all the details information.
• With the filled application attach a 'Recommendation copy of MLA or MP' and a copy of 'Self Declaration' counter singed by Head of your institution.
• Attach the following documents with the filled application form or with the application letter, Marksheet of last exam passed, Admission receipt or current course, Income Certificate from Gazzeted Officer - A, Rank card of Entrance Examination.
• After completing all this process submit the application form on Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah- 711102. Only candidate or his parents can submit the application form on Nabanna. If you send the filled application form through speed post, there is no any surety to get this scholarship.
• After submit the application form, they will verify it and give a receipt copy with unique receipt number for further use.
• There is no any exact last date for apply this scholarship scheme. Students can apply any time of his current course for this scholarship.
Download Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship Application Form.
Selection Process for CM Scholarship Scheme
Selection process for Chief Minister Scholarship is completely merit basii. This scholarship is provided to the needy students. After submitting the filled application form correctly candidates can receive a invitation letter after three months. Now, visit Nabanna with this letter and two revenue tickets. After showing this they will give a cheque of amount Rs. 10000/-. If you not receive any invitation letter after three months then visit Nabanna again with the received copy and show it to them. There is no any list of selected candidates will published.
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please post your questions on the comment box. We will definitely try to help you at our best. For more details you may visit Nabanna, Howrah. Keep visit our site for more updates.
** List of scholarships for West Bengal Students with details information.