Madhyamik 2017 English Suggestion for New Syllabus | WBCHSE 2017 Exam Suggestion
Get West Bengal Madhyamik 2017 English Suggestion for new syllabus. A complete and syllabus wise English Suggestion for Madhyamik 2017 exam. Download WBCHSE Secondary examination suggestion with Board's sample paper. Get Suggestion for short type questions, writing skill and other topics for Madhyamik 2017 English exam.
Like every year, this year also we publish Madhyamik 2017 Suggestion. Here we share the suggestion of English (Second language) for West Bengal students. Madhyamik examination will be started from 22th February, 2017. So prepare yourself with the best. I think this suggestion will help you in your preparation.
WBCHSE Madhyamik 2017 English Suggestion
Some important pasage with short answer type questions :
• Father's Help : 1. Describe Samuel.
2. How would you prove that, Swami wanted to play truant?
3. How did Swami 's father behavior take an unexpected turn?
4. Why did Samuel Look impressed?
5. What idea occured to Swami?
6. Do you think the strincness of his teacher!
7. Why was Swami confused?
Our Rainway Kite 1. Describe about the kite, which was prepared by the children.
2. "She know who we must be" - How could she know?
3. How did the children playlist with the kite?
4. How does the narrator Describe Hai family.
The Passing Away of Bapu 1. Describe the scene when Gandhiji's ashes bought to Allahabad by special train.
2. Why was it impossible to move?
3. Why padmasi would walk with Gandhiji and what did it require to Gandhiji at the time of walking?
The Cat 1. Write about 'Little Prig' ?
2. How did the Bun acknowledge the magnanimity of the mountain?
3. What is not disgrace to the squirrel?
4. Why must all sorts of things and weather be taken in together?
My Own True Family 1. What is meant by - 'where the wind's like a whetted knife'?
2. How the Pete described a preffered day for sailing?
3. Why does the poet want to go down to the seas?
4. How the saloar satisfy the poet?
The Snail 1. Why is the snail displeased?
2. Where can the snail spotted and how it dwell.
* For very short type questions, like MCQ, True - False, Complete sentence, read the text book and passage carefully.
There are total 20 marks from Unseen passage. Very short and short type questions are come in this section. Practice test papers and other modl questions papers for Unseen passage.
Grammar and Vocabulary (20 marks)
In this section questions are come from article - prepation, voice change, narration change, joning sentence, split up, verb etc. For this type questions practice test papers and model questions.
Phrasal Verb : Bing up, make out, take after, set back, running through, take for, break out, get through, call off, bring out, fall out, come round, come of, Look down upon, give in, bepar away , keep on, pull up, carry out.
• Process of Preparation : Publication of news paper, mangl pickle, make a phone call, orange juice, coffe
• Paragraph : APJ Abdul Kalam, A book you recently read / A please you recently visit, Malala Yousafzaiu, Global Warming, Using of Polythene bags, Book fair, Your hobby.
• Letter Writing : Safe drinking water, A flim you recently seen, A book you recently read, Rising price of essential goods, loud speaker, Accidents, Advangages and Disadvantages of mobile phone.
• Notice Writing : Educational tour, Blood dination camp, free medical check up, Tree plantation programme, football match, free distribution of books.
* For Report and Story writing practice the previous year questions papers and test papers.
** Download Madhyamik 2017 Suggestion for all Subjects with new Syllabus.