West Bengal Primary TET 2014 Appointment & Interview Suggestion with Tips and details Info
On 14th September, 2016 West Bengal Board of Primary Education published the result of Primary TET 2014 examination after getting permission from Supreme Court. Candidates can check only they are qualified or not on Primary TET 2014 exam. According to WBBPE board the total vacancy for Primary Teachers post on Government and Government sponsored school is 42,949. TET qualified candidates can apply for the next step, which is document verification and appointment. The salary for West Bengal Primary Teacher post is Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/- with grade pay and other facilities. Keep reading for know about the information of online Application.
Eligibility Criteria for Online Application
For apply Document verification and interview on Primary TET 2014, candidates must have to follow the following eligibility criteria.
1. Candidates must have to Qualify on the West Bengal Primary TET 2014 examination with a valid rank card.
2. For apply online, applicants must have to passed the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks and must have 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (Dl.Ed) degree from NCTE.
3. Candidates, who have no any D.Ed degree but other qualifications match, are also eligible for apply online. For that case trained candidates will get priority on the time of interview.
4. Qualified candidates must know the regional language, for which medium he/she applied for teach. And the candidate have to read that language as a 1st or 2nd language on Higher Secondary.
5. The age limit for apply online is 18 years to 40 years with respect to 1st January, 2016.
6. Total 5% marks relaxation is available for SC, ST, OH and PH candidates. This relaxation is also available for Extemted category and Ex-Aramy candidates.
Online Application for TET 2014 Interview
Online Application for interview of West Bengal Primary TET 2014 qualified candidates will be done through this two official websites only, one is www.wbbpe.org and the other is, www.wbsed.gov.in. The application process start from 30th September, 2016 and will be continuing to 7th October, 2016. The application fees for Primary TET 2014 interview is Rs. 200/- (for SC, ST and Physically Challenged candidates Rs. 50/-). Application fees can be paid through online by netbanking, credit card and debit card. After visit the website, enter your Primary TET 2014 roll number and then enter your details information. Then submit all the information.
Selection Procedure for Primary Teacher post
1. After apply online with the details information, candidates are called for documents verification process. The date and venue for documents verification will be notify to the applied candidates.
2. After documents verification candidates are invited to interview and aptitude test. On the time of interview the following abilities will be examined, educational qualifications, teaching ability, extra caricular activities and viva. After all the tests the final panel list will be prepared.
3. The marks distribution for interview and aptitude test is,
Madhyamik Marks - 5, Higher Secondary Marks - 10, Teaching Ability - 15, TET Marks - 5, Extra Caricular Activities - 5, Viva Voce - 5, Para Teacher Experience - 5. Total marks is 50 marks.
4. On the interview process, the questions are ask from the Madhyamik or Higher Secondary level. Questions from Child Pedagogy is the most important part of this interview.
5. Candidates must bring the Primary TET 2014 admit card and print out of the result page at the time of interview and document verification.
Now, if you have any problems or questions, please feel free to contact with us. We must try to help you at our best. You may link us on Facebook for instant updates, Like us on Facebook. You may contact to the West Bengal Board of Primary Education for any assistance through their official website.