West Bengal HS 2019 English Suggestion Download. WBCHSE Higher Secondary 2019 English Suggestion with 90 percent common in the exam. Best HS 2019 Suggestion for Test and Final Exam. Download WB HS 2019 English Suggestion. West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education 2019 Suggestion & Question Paper Download.
West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education HS 2019 English Examination will be held on February 2019. Download the best exam suggestion for HS English Subject. The total marks for West Bengal Higher Secondary 2019 English exam will be 100, out of which 80 marks for written and 20 marks for the project. Download the last minute HS 2019 English Suggestion.
Download the WBCHSE HS 2019 English Question Paper & Suggestion prepared by the new syllabus. This suggestion only for the West Bengal Higher Secondary English (Second Language) subject.
West Bengal HS English 2019 question paper will contain questions from the complete syllabus. The marks distribution of Higher Secondary 2019 English Exam is given below.
|Textual Grammar||10 Marks|
|Unseen Passage||10 Marks|
|ESP (Writing Skills)||10 Marks|
Below we describe a complete HS 2019 English suggestion. You can easily follow it for practice purpose and check your preparation for Higher Secondary 2019 Exam. This HS English 2019 suggestion prepared for Test and Final Exam.
WBCHSE Higher Secondary HS 2019 English Suggestion
The Eyes Have It
1. “Then I made a mistake” – What ‘mistake’ did the speaker make? Why was it a mistake? What removed the speaker’s doubt? What did the speaker do then?
2. Describe the exchange between Ruskin Bond and his last fellow passenger on the train.
3. How did the narrator and the girl reminisce about the scenic beauty of Mussoorie?
4. “See you forgot our brief encounter” – Who said this and to whom? What is a ‘brief encounter’ referred to here? Why did the speaker think so?
5. Bring out the significance of the title of the story ‘The Eyes Have It’. “I’m tired of people telling me I have a pretty face” – Who said this, to whom and why? What did the person speak to reply?
6. “She was completely blind” – explain the irony in the given line.
1. Describe the locality where APJ Abdul Kalam lived in his childhood.
2. “We lived in our ancestral house” – Give a bored description about speaker’s experience about his early childhood in his ancestral house.
3. How did Abdul Kalam try to emulate his father? What did Kalam’s father tell him about the relevance of prayers?
4. What do you mean by ‘fear-ridden of density’? What is other vision? What vision should be preferred and why?
5. “Every human being is a …. divine being” – Who said this and to whom? What does the speaker mean to say here?
Thank You Ma’am
1. Why did the boy in ‘Thank you Ma’am’ not run away through he found the door open? Why did the boy try to snatch the pocketbook of the lady?
2. Give a pen-picture of the character of Roger and Mrs. Luella Bates.
3. Justify the title of the short story ‘Thank you Ma’am’. “You ought to ….. from wrong” – Who speaks to whom? Did the speaker manage to teach what he/she claimed to teach? Give reasons for your answer.
4. How did Mrs. Jones treat Roger when they arrived home?
5. “You gonna take me to Jail?” – Who asked this question and to Whom? When did the speaker ask this question? Why did the speaker think that he would be taken to jail? What was the answer to this question?
1. How did the enemy of the Tsar become friends with the Year? How did the Tsar nurse the wounded man?
2. How did the Tsar spend the night at the hermit’s place? What did he see after waking up?
3. ” You have already been answered!” – Who said this to whom? How has the Tsar been already answered? Explain the line.
4. Why did the bearded man become an enemy of the Tsar? What did the man swear and resolve to do? Why did he ask forgiveness of the Tsar and what did he promise him?
On Killing a Tree
1. Describe the growth, struggle and ultimate death of a tree as described in the poem ‘On killing a Tree’.
2. Justify the title of the poem ‘On killing a Tree’. “And then it is done” – What does ‘it’ refer to? When does it done? How is it done?
3. “And the root is to be pulled out” – Why it is necessary to pull the root out? What happens to the tree after this process? Explain the irony stated in this line.
4. How does a tree of resistance to its destruction? How does its resistance fail?
Asleep in the Valley
1. Give a brief description of the surrounding the soldier lay in the poem ‘Asleep in the Valley’.
2. Justify the title of the poem ‘Asleep in the Valley’. How does the picture of the soldier describe the tragedy of war?
3. “A soldier, very young, lies open-mouthed’ – Who is the ‘soldier’ referred to here? Narrate in your own words how the soldier lies in the valley? Why is he not disturbed by the Humming insects? How his body kept warm?
4. What message does the poet want to express through the poem ‘Asleep in the Valley’.
Sonnet No. 18: Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day
1. What type of poem is ‘Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer’s Day’? Who is the poet? Whom does the poet speak of? What does the poet say about the person spoken of?
2. Discuss the central idea of the poem ‘Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer’s Day’. How does Shakespeare present the triumph for poetry over mortality in Sonnet 18?
3. How does the poet present nature’s changing course? Does the poet’s young friend stand in stark contrast to it? Explain.
4. “But thy eternal…. thou ow’st” – Whose ‘eternal summer’ is being to referred here? What does mean eternal summer? What conclusion does the poet draw at the end of the poem?
The Poetry of Earth
1. What picture of Summer is presented in ‘The Poetry of Earth’? How has it been carried on to the picture of winter?
2. Why does Keats feel that the poetry of earth is never dead? How does the poet read ‘The Poetry of Earth’?
3. “…he has never done/with his delights” – Who is referred to here as ‘he’? What does he perform? What does the poet mean to say here?
4. What pictures of the two Seasons does Keats draw in ‘The Poetry of Earth’? How are the two pictures related?
1. Justify the title of the play ‘The Proposal’ by Anton Chekhov. Sketch the character of Natalya.
2. “She’s like a love-sick cat” – Who said these and about whom? Analyse the character of the person is referred to here, under the light of the comment about.
3. Why did Lomov think about taking a decision about getting married? Whom did he want to marry? Write a note on the ending of the play, The Proposal.
4. Chekhov’s ‘The Proposal’ centers around a proposal – Why is this proposal so important to the three major characters and how do they react to it?
5. Describe Chubukov’s plight as a father of a grown-up daughter. “What’s the matter? What are you shouting at?” – Who said this and to whom? What were they shouting at?
**For Grammar, Unseen Passage and Precis writing practice test papers, questions banks. There are no suggestions for this categories.
Natural Disaster (Kerala Flood), Educational excursion conducted by your school, Inter-school debate program, Inter-class football tournament, Tree induction program, Farewell function for a teacher, Magic show in school, Malaria prevention camp, No Tobacco Day program, Blood Donation camp.
1. Write a letter to the editor of an English newspaper about Cyber crimes/High price rise/Safe Drive Save Life/ misuse of Mobile phone.
2. Write a letter to the headmaster about absent from school for some days/arrange a tree plantation programme/celebrate World Environment Day/lost your library card.
3. ABC school has ordered a publishing company for a bulk of books. But the company has failed to supply the books in time. Write a letter of reminder to XYZ Publishing Co., 2, B C Roy Road, Kolkata-700009
4. General Diary Loss of a motorcycle, insanitary condition of your locality. Write a letter to the manager of a bank requesting loan for a manufacturing unit.
All Subjects Suggestion, Click Here to Download All Subjects Suggestions for HS 2019 Exam.
This is the complete suggestions and Important questions list for West Bengal HS 2019 English Examination. If you want to download this suggestion in PDF version, then click on the above link to download HS 2019 English Suggestion. Share this post on your social media page to help others. Post your query in the below comment box.