Moulana Azad National Scholarships for Minority Girls students Online Application Process and Eligibility Guidelines. Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship for class 9 to 12 school students. Scholarships for Indian school students. MAEF Scholarship online application and list of selected candidates. Renewal Application for Moulana Azad Scholarship. Moulana Azad Education Foundation scholarship last date & list of selected candidates.
Moulana Azad Education Foundation provides scholarships for Meritorious Girls students. The name of this scholarship is Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship. Girls students who are currently studying in Class 9th to 12th can apply for this scholarship.
The main aim of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship is to help Minority Girls students financially for their education. This scheme provides the Moulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF), funded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India.
The application process for Moulana Azad National Scholarship is Online. Candidates have to apply on or before the Second week of November. Keep reading this article to know about the Eligibility Criteria, Application Process & Selection Process for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for MAEF Scholarship
Before apply for Moulana Azad National Scholarship, candidates must have to fulfill the following eligibility guidelines.
1. Only Girl students belonging to Minority Communities, i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis, can apply for this scholarship.
2. Candidates, who are currently studying in Class 9th to 12th are eligible to apply.
3. Candidates must have to secure at least 50% marks or equivalent grade on the previous class.
4. The annual family income from all sources of the candidates does not exceed Rs. 2 lakh.
5. Students, who are already enjoying any other scholarship from Government or Private Authorities, are not eligible for this scholarship.
Online Application Process for Moulana Azad Scholarship
The application process of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship is Online. Eligible girl students have to submit their Moulana Azad National Scholarship Application Form through Online.
1. At first visit the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Online Application Portal, https://scholarship-maef.org for fresh Application.
2. Now from the top click on the Register option and then click on the ‘Apply for Fresh Application‘ button for further proceedings.
3. After that, you will see some General Instructions, read it carefully and then click on the CONTINUE button. Then you have to fill the Online Application Form.
4. At first fill the Basic Registration Details like your Name, DOB, Father’s & Mother’s Name etc. Fill all the fields correctly and then click on the NEXT button.
5. On the next page, you have to fill the Communication Address & Phone Number and then click on the NEXT button and fill the Bank account details, on which you want to receive the scholarship amount.
6. At the end enter your current Institution/School details information and tick on the required documents list. Save all the data and download the filled Application Form and take print it out.
7. The complete list of required documents, have to attach with the Printed Application Form –
- Students Photograph, attested by the Principal of present School.
- Institution Verification Form attested by the present Principal of the School.
- Photocopy of previous class Marksheet with self-attested.
- Income Certificate of parents/guardian to be issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Govt./UTs Administration.
- Self Declaration of Minority Certificate by the Girl Students.
- Photocopy of Bank passbook front page and Aadhaar Card.
8. Attach all these documents with the Printed Application Form and send it to, Moulana Azad Education Foundation (Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India), Moulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road, Opp. New Delhi Reservation Center, New Delhi-110 055.
9. The last date of Application for this scholarship is the Second Week of November.
Moulana Azad Scholarship Rewards
The Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship will help the Minority Girls students financially to buy Books, Stationery related to course and payment of Boarding charges. Selected candidates will receive the scholarship amount directly to their Bank account via DBT.
1. Girl students, who are currently studying in Class 9th & 10th will receive Rs. 5000 per year as the scholarship amount.
2. The girls’ students, who are currently studying in Class 11th and 12th will receive Rs. 6000 as the scholarship amount directly to their Bank account.
Selection Process of MAEF Scholarship
The selection process for Moulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF) Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship will be done on the basis of the lower annual family income of the girl students. After that, the Percentage of Marks will get priority in the selection process.
There are no any fixed rules available for the selection process of MAEF Scholarship for Minority Girls school students. Students from BPL category will get priority.
Renewal Application Process of MAEF Scholarship
Girl Students, who already received the Moulana Azad National Scholarship last year, can apply for Renewal. She must have to pass her last exam with at least 50% marks, after that she is eligible to apply.
Renewal Application for Moulana Azad National Scholarship will be done on https://scholarship-maef.org website. Click on the ‘Renewal’ link and then fill the form with some basic details like current class, date of birth & Identification Details.
Now update few details information and take print out the application form. Send the Printed Application Form with the Photocopy of Marksheet through speed post on the above address.
MAEF Scholarship Helpline
If you need any help regarding the scholarship you can call the helpline phone number 011-23583788 to the MAEF Scholarship authorities. You can also send an email at email@example.com explaining your problem or questions.
This is the complete information about Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship (Moulana Azad National Scholarship) for Minority Girls students. If you have any query please post it in the below comment box. Share this article to help others.