West Bengal Government published Rupashree scheme for girls. Learn all the details information about Rupashree scheme. The eligibility criteria & Online Application Process fly through Rupashree Prakalpa. Download the Application form for WB Rupashree Prakalpa. Know all the benefits and key features of Rupashree Scheme. Get one time Rs. 25000 at the time of marriage under Rupashree Prakalpa.
On last few years Government of West Bengal, started Kanyashree, Yuvasree, Sabuj Sathi and few others schemes. Now Government introduced a new scheme, named ‘Rupashree’. This scheme for the girls, who are over 18 years old. Under this Rupashree Prakalpa, the Girls will get one time Rs. 25,000 amount at the time of her marriage from Government of West Bengal.
Amit Mitra, the Finance Minister of West Bengal, announced about this new Rupashree Prakalpa at the time of publishing State Government Budget at parliament. ‘Rupashree Prakalpa‘ is the ‘Dream Project‘ of Mamta Banerjee, the CM of West Bengal.
To prevent the Child marriage, the government introduced all these schemes. Girls, whose annual family income less than 1.5 lack, can get this ‘Rupashree Scheme‘ at the time of marriage after the age of 18 years. Below, we described the eligibility criteria, application process of this scheme, so keep reading.
Read more about, Kanyashree K3 Scholarship Scheme for University Girls students.
Eligibility Criteria for Rupashree Prakalpa
To apply Rupashree Prakalpa, the applicant must have to fulfill the following eligibility guideline.
- The age of the girl must be above 18 years at the time of her marriage to apply for the Rupashree Scheme.
- The annual family income does not exceed Rs. 1.5 lack.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- No, minimum educational qualifications required to apply Rupashree Scheme.
Application Process for Rupashree Scheme
The Government of West Bengal didn’t publish any further details information about the Rupashree scheme till now. Probably it will be available within few months. Application Forms for Rupashree Prakalpa will be available at the Gram Panchayat or Municipality Office or from BDO office.
Rupashree Prakalpa Application may available online also. Applicants have to fill the Application Form before her marriage and submit it to the BDO or Municipality Office. Amount of Rs. 25,000 will be credited to the Applicant’s bank account before her marriage.
Benefits & Aim of Rupashree Prakalpa
The following benefits will be provided through Rupashree scheme by Government of West Bengal.
- Girls will get Rs. 25,000 at the time of her marriage, if she fulfilled all the eligibility requirements and apply for this scheme.
- By this Rupashree Scheme, the child marriage will decrease.
- West Bengal Government will economically support the girl’s parents by providing this one-time amount at the time of their daughter’s marriage.
- The education rate of the girls will increase by all these schemes (Kanyashree, Rupashree).
The government will invest 1500 crore of the amount under this Prakalpa. And we all hopeful about the new Rupashree scheme. This is the complete information about Rupashree Scheme. If you have any query post in the below comment box. Keep touch with us for complete information.