West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Food Sub Inspector Recruitment Exam 2018 Online Practice Test Question Papers. WBPSC Food SI Exam 2018 Practice Test Questions. WBPSC Food Sub Inspector Model Question Paper. Practice the following questions for WBPSC Food SI Recruitment Exam.
1. The mute animal is
2. “What Bengal thinks today India thinks tomorrow.” – this statement was given by
B) Rajendra Prasad
3. The largest cotton producer in India is
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
4. A book and pen together cost ₹62. If cost of pen is ₹46 less than the book, the cost of book is
5. National School of Drama is situated at
D) New Delhi
6. Which of the following is an alkali metal?
7. Who assumed the title ‘Siladitya’ ?
A) Chandragupta II
8. Schools are social institution because they
A) are established by the society
B) solve social problems
C) preserve and install in future generations than knowledge ideas and Customs of our culture.
D) suggest solution for social progress
9. What is the full form of PWD act?
A) Public Works Department Act
B) Person With Disabilities Act
C) Persons With Disorders Act
D) Places With Disturbance Act
10. When was the NCTE act passed in the parliament?
11. Who was crowned as India’s first Tribal Queen?
A) Nisha Mahanta
B) Pallavi Durua
C) Bidisha Sulu
D) Sujata Barua
12. Sindhu Darshan Mahotsav is celebrated at which place in India?
13. What was India’s rank in Global Peace Index 2018?
14. A 88 metre long train crosses a signal in 5 seconds, just before a 160 metre long Bridge. Find out the time it is required to cross the bridge.
A) 155/11 sec
B) 219/17 sec
C) 119/9 sec
D) 73/7 sec
15. Which city hosted the main event of 4th International Yoga day celebration on 21st June 2018?
B) New Delhi
16. The deadly Nipah (NiV) virus, a member of the family Paramyxoviridae, has been detected in which Indian state?
A) West Bengal
B) Tamil Nadu
17. Who is the founder of Paytm?
A) Bill Gates
B) Sachin Bansal
C) Mukesh Ambani
D) Vijay Shekhar Sharma
18. Which of the following is the main object of teaching?
A) import information to students
B) to develop thinking power of students
C) to cover the syllabus
D) to prepare students for examinations
19. A diagnostic test
A) identify the students’ weakness and strength
B) is only for low ability students.
C) is also a norm referenced test.
D) can only be used for summative evaluation.
20. The river Tista originates in
21. BHIM UPI app developed by
22. On which date Kanyashree received United Nations Public Service Award ?
A) 23rd June 2017
B) 15th June 2017
C) 20th June 2017
D) 27th June 2017
23. Discipline is must to maintain
A) individual study
B) rule and regulation
C) social setup
D) all of the above
24. Who is government body has launched ‘Mission Satyanishtha’ to wipe out corruption?
A) Roads and Transport authority
B) Ministry of Finance
C) Indian Railways
D) Election Commission
25. Cooking gas is a mixture of
A) carbon monoxide and oxygen
B) butane and propane
C) Methane and ethylene
D) carbon dioxide and methane
Practice West Bengal Public Service Commission various government job examinations. Share your valuable thoughts in the below comment box.