Anant Education Initiative providing Scholarship for West Bengal Madhyamik and HS Passed Students. The online application process for Anant Merit Scholarship 2023 already started. Students who passed their Madhyamik (X) or Higher Secondary (XII) Board Exam with at least 70% marks, can apply for Anant Merit Scholarship 2023.
Anant merit scholarship is for aspiring meritorious students from the economically weaker sections of society – irrespective of caste, creed, faith or race – so that they can pursue higher studies after successful completion of their Class X and Class XII Board Examination.
Download Anant Merit Scholarship Application Form or apply online. Know more about the Eligibility Criteria. List of candidates selected for this Scholarship. Anant Merit Scholarship For Madhyamik/CBSE/ICSE/ Higher Secondary/ CBSE+/ ISC/College Passed Students.
Anant Merit Scholarship 2023 Information
Here is some basic information regarding Anant Merit Scholarship. Know the important information about this scholarship and apply online now.
|Name of the Scholarship
|Anant Merit Scholarship 2023
|Anant Education Initiative
|Online and Offline
|School and College Students
Eligibility Criteria for Anant Scholarship
Anant Education Initiative, an NGO from West Bengal providing Anant Merit Scholarship Scheme to the Madhyamik & HS Passed students. Follow the complete eligibility guidelines to apply for this scholarship.
- For Class X passed applicants 70% in aggregate and for Class XII passed applicants 70% in aggregate (best of 5 subjects).
- The Annual Family Income of the Students less than Rs. 60,000.
- Students from schools located in West Bengal only are eligible to apply.
- Minimum 50% of the total number of Scholarship will be given to meritorious girl students.
- Anant Scholarship also offered to the Physically Challenged students.
Anant Merit Scholarship Application Process
Eligible students can apply Online or Offline for Anant Merit Scholarship 2023. Download the scholarship application form to apply offline or use the direct online application link and upload the required documents
Online Application Process
The Online Application process for Anant Merit Scholarship 2023 is Online. Follow the steps to apply for this scholarship.
- First, visit the Anant Merit Scholarship Portal (link is given below) and then click on the APPLY ONLINE Button from the Scholarship Page.
- Now Register on the Scholarship Portal with your Name, Phone Number, Email, Communication Address, Academic Details and Family Income Details.
- After that, Upload Required documents and then click on the SUBMIT button for final submission.
- Your Scholarship Application Form Submitted Successfully.
Offline Application Process
Students can also apply offline for Anant Merit Scholarship by sending it through the post.
- First, visit Anant Merit Scholarship Portal and then click on the DOWNLOAD FORM (link is given below) Button from the Scholarship Page and download the pdf application form.
- Take a print out the Application Form and Filled it carefully.
- Attach the Required Documents with it and attach an attested photograph.
- Send the Application form through speed post to this address.
ANANT EDUCATION INITIATIVE
Infinity Think Tank, Tower II, 3rd Floor,
Plot A3, Block GP, Sector V, Salt Lake,
Kolkata – 700091
Apply Online for Anant Merit Scholarship 2023 – Click Here
Download Anant Merit Scholarship Application Form PDF – Click Here
Required Documents for Anant Scholarship
Candidates have to upload/attach the following documents at the time of Online/Offline Application of Anant Merit Scholarship 2023.
- Attested Copy of BPL/Antyodaya Card or Income Certificate in original issued by Councillor / Panchayat Pradhan.
- Attested Copy of Mark Sheet of Madhyamik /CBSE /ICSE / Higher Secondary / CBSE+ / ISC / Others.
- Attested Copy of Ration Card / Proof of Residence.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Attested Copy of Class X and XII Admit Card / Birth Certificate).
- Disability certificate (if any).
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card.
All attestation copy of these mentioned documents to be done by School Head / any Gazetted Officer.
Scholarship Selection Process
Candidates selection Process for Anant Merit Scholarship 2023 will be done by Experts from Anant Education Initiative. Selection will be done on the basis of Academic Percentage as well as the family economic condition.
- At first Anant Scholarship Experts will short all the Offline and Online Applications and select only the deserving candidates.
- Selected candidates will call for Interview and Interview will conduct at Anant’s office, Kolkata.
- Selected students complete banking formalities; Anant Education Initiative opens an individual bank account for each student
- Scholarship Amount will be transferred to the candidates’ bank account monthly.
Anant Scholarship Renewal Process
Scholars will have to submit results every academic year for renewal of the scholarship. As of now, you require a minimum of 70% in your Board Exams and 60% in your 1st year / 2nd year / 3rd exams to renew the scholarship. However, this can change at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
Important Information about Anant Scholarship
1. Anant Education Initiative did not mention any last date of Application for Anant Merit Scholarship. So, eligible students apply anytime during his/her current course.
2. Anant Education Initiative will open a bank account of every Selected Student on Allahabad Bank or Canara Bank. Scholarship amount will be credited on this account.
3. For renew, the scholarship candidates have to send their latest Academic mark sheet through speed post or through email.
4. The scholarship amount for Anant Merit Scholarship will be decided at the time of Interview according to your current course.
Anant Education Helpdesk
If you have any query regarding the Anant Education Merit Scholarship, you can easily contact the foundation by the following available options.
Phone Number: (033)40050410
You can also visit to their Registered office at Kolkata, the address is given below.
Infinity Think Tank, Tower II, 3rd Floor, Plot A3, Block GP, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091
If this scholarship information is helpful for you then please share it on Social Media. Post your comment in the below comment box, we will definitely try to answer it.