KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2023. KC Mahindra Educational Trust provides scholarships for Diploma students. Get all detailed information about KC Mahindra all India Talent Scholarship 2023. Download the Application form and Online Application procedure for KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2023. Download the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) Application form. Know the eligibility criteria and last date of applying for this scholarship.
KC Mahindra Educational Trust provides scholarships to the needy and economically weak students, who passed their Madhyamik (10th) or Higher Secondary (12th) Board examination this year and took admission on Job Oriented Diploma Course.
Students who took admission on any Polytechnic Institute for Diploma Course can apply for KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships (MAITS). The total number of scholarships are 550 under this scheme. Students who are meritorious by economically weak will get this Financial Assistance form KC Mahindra Educational Trust.
KC Mahindra Scholarship Information Chart
|Scholarship Name||Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship|
|Authority||KC Mahindra Educational Trust|
|Eligible Course||Polytechnic Diploma|
|Number of Scholarships||550|
|Minimum Percentage Required||60% on 10th or 12th Board Exam|
|Application Form Available||July 2023|
|Last Date of Application||September 2023|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 10,000|
KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships Eligibility
KC Mahindra Educational Trust published some Eligibility Guidelines for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships on their official website and official notification. To apply for this MAITS Scholarship candidates must have to fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
1. Students must be passed their Madhyamik (10th) or Higher Secondary (12th) examination 2023 with at least 60% marks.
2. This scholarship will be provided only to Diploma students. So the candidate must take admitted to any government or private Polytechnic Institute this year.
3. Students who are Economically very weak, physically challenged or son/daughter of an Indian army person will get priority for getting this scholarship.
4. A majority of the scholarship recipients are girl students.
5. Students who have completed the first year are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Online Application Process MAITS Scholarship
KC Mahindra Educational Trust will publish an Advertisement in National and Regional Newspapers in June/July every year inviting applications for the scholarship. The application for the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) 2023 is online.
Students can apply online for the KC Mahindra Educational Trust MAITS Scholarship scheme. Upload the required documents at the time of the online application process.
Eligible students can visit the official website of the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) and fill out the online application form for this scholarship.
Required Documents for Online Application
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of admission from the Institution where admission has been secured. (Eg: Admission letter, Allotment letter, Fee receipt, Bonafide student certificate etc)
- Recommendation letter from any one of the two referees (teacher/employer)
- A short statement as to your general aptitude and interest, the type of vocation you would like to pursue and your ambitions and aspirations in life.
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate
- Copy of Mark Sheet of Class 10th
- Copy of Mark Sheet of Std. 12th (If applicable)
- Family Income certificate copy or proof of income
- Copy of the first page of passbook / cancelled cheque
- Aadhar card copy
Apply Online for the KC Mahindra MAITS Scholarship – Click Here
KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships Selection
KC Mahindra Educational Trust will provide scholarships to the Diploma students for 3 years and the amount of the scholarship will be Rs. 10,000/- per year. The total number of scholarships are 550.
Candidates will be shortlisted for this KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship on the basis of their last exam percentage, economic conditions and a few other factors. Shortlisted candidates are interviewed at 12 centres all over India.
After that, a list of selected candidates will be prepared and they will inform through SMS. Phone Call or Email. The selected candidates list also be published on the official website. The Scholarship amount will be transferred directly to the candidate’s Bank Account.
You can contact to KC Mahindra Educational Trust for queries on the KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) for diploma studies, contact Mr. P.V. Ramchandran on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (022)22897848. You can also visit the website www.kcmet.org for more information.
If you have any questions about this KC Mahindra Scholarship Scheme, feel free to ask on the below comment box, Team WebExam will definitely try to help you.