KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2020. KC Mahindra Educational Trust provides scholarships for Diploma students. Get all details information about KC Mahindra all India Talent Scholarship 2020. Download the Application form and Online Application procedure for KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2020. Download the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) Application form. Know the eligibility criteria and last date of applying for this scholarship.
KC Mahindra Educational Trust provides scholarships to the needy and economically weak students, who passed their Madhyamik (10th) or Higher Secondary (12th) Board examination this year and took admission on Job Oriented Diploma Course.
Students who took admission on any Polytechnic Institute for Diploma Course can apply for KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships (MAITS). The total number of scholarships are 550 under this scheme. Students who are meritorious by economically weak will get this Financial Assistance form KC Mahindra Educational Trust.
KC Mahindra Scholarship Information Chart
|Scholarship Name||Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship|
|Authority||KC Mahindra Educational Trust|
|Eligible Course||Polytechnic Diploma|
|Number of Scholarships||550|
|Minimum Percentage Required||60% on 10th or 12th Board Exam|
|Application Form Available||July 2020|
|Last Date of Application||22nd August 2020|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 10,000|
KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships Eligibility
KC Mahindra Educational Trust published some Eligibility Guidelines for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships on their official website and official notification. To apply for this MAITS Scholarships candidates must have to fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
1. Students must be passed their Madhyamik (10th) or Higher Secondary (12th) examination 2020 with at least 60% marks.
2. This scholarship will be provided only to Diploma students. So the candidate must take admission on any government or private Polytechnic Institute this year.
3. Students who are Economically very weak, physically challenged or son/daughter of an Indian army person will get priority for getting this scholarship.
4. A majority of the scholarship recipients are girl students.
Application Process & Form Download
KC Mahindra Educational Trust will publish an Advertisement in National and Regional Newspapers in June/July every year inviting application for the scholarship. The Application Form of Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships 2020 will be provided to the students on a request basis.
Students have to send a Letter to KC Mahindra Educational Trust for requesting the MAITS Scholarship Application Form. Attach your Last Exam Marksheet and a self-addressed envelope with the Request Letter.
You can also download the Application Form from the KC Mahindra Educational Trust’s official website and then attach the following documents with it. The application form is given below.
- Attach a passport size photograph on the application form.
- A copy of date of birth proof (like Madhyamik Admit, Aadhar card, voter id card etc).
- Xerox Copy of last Exam Marksheet.
- Copy of Annual Family Income Certificate.
- Xerox copy of Bank Passbook front page or a cancelled Cheque.
- Certificate from the Head of the Institution or Admission Receipt for Diploma course.
- Write a few words about yourself, about your aim in life, your hobby, which profession you like most and why.
Send the Application Form along with all the documents through Speed Post to the following Address mentioned on the application form.
Download KC Mahnidra Scholarship Application Form – Click Here
KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships Selection
KC Mahindra Educational Trust will provide scholarships to the Diploma students for 3 years and the amount of the scholarship will be Rs. 10,000/- per year. The total number of scholarships are 550.
Candidates will be shortlisted for this KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship on the basis of their last exam percentage, economic conditions and few other factors. Shortlisted candidates are interviewed at 12 centres all over India.
After that, a list of selected candidates will be prepared and they will inform through SMS. Phone Call or Email. The selected candidates list also be published on the official website. The Scholarship amount will be transferred directly to the candidate’s Bank Account.
You can contact to KC Mahindra Educational Trust for queries on the KC Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) for diploma studies, contact Mr. P.V. Ramchandran on email@example.com or call on (022)22897848. You can also visit the website www.kcmet.org for more information.
If you have any question about this KC Mahindra Scholarship Scheme, feel free to ask on the below comment box, Team WebExam will definitely try to help you.