Loreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship for College students in Science filed. Loreal FYWIS Scholarship Online Application Process. Learn how to apply and get Loreal India Foundation Scholarships after completing 12th. Loreal Scholarship Eligibility and list of selected candidates.
Loreal India Foundation provides scholarships for Indian girls students who are currently studying in Science, Engineering, Medicine, IT, Pharmacy courses. The name of this scholarship program is, For Young Women in Science (FYWIS) Scholarship. To encourage the girls students in Science filed this scholarship started by Loreal India Foundation. Eligible Candidates can apply both Online & Offline for Loreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria for FYWIS Scholarship
- 2 Loreal FYWIS Scholarship Benefits
- 3 For Young Women in Science Scholarship Application Process
- 4 Required Documents for Loreal FYWIS Scholarship
- 5 Candidates Selection Process
- 6 Information at a Glance
- 7 Contact Information
Eligibility Criteria for FYWIS Scholarship
The complete eligibility requirements for Loreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship is given below.
1. This FYWIS Scholarship only for Girls students, studying in India.
2. Candidates must have to pursue a degree course in Science / Medical / Engineering / Biotechnology / IT or any other scientific field from any recognized University.
3. Candidates must have to pass 12th standard Board Exam with at least 85% marks in PCM / PCB from any recognized Board or Council in India on the academic year 2018.
4. The annual family income of the applicant doesn’t exceed Rs. 4 lac to apply for this Loreal India Scholarship.
5. The maximum age limit for apply Loreal FYWIS Scholarship is 19 years as on 31st May 2018.
Loreal FYWIS Scholarship Benefits
Loreal India will provide financial support to the candidates, who will be selected for this scholarship. The total number of scholarships is 300. Loreal India Foundation will provide scholarship amount up to Rs. 2.5 lacs granted in equal annual installments over the period of the degree of study. Candidates have to submit the proof of passing every year to continue the scholarship.
For Young Women in Science Scholarship Application Process
Candidates can apply both Online and Offline method for Loreal India Foundation For Young Women in Science (FYWIS) Scholarship. The Application process will start from April and will continue up to the Second week of June 2018.The complete application guidelines are given below.
Online Application Process
To apply for Loreal India FYWIS Scholarship, you have to visit their official website www.foryoungwomeninscience.com and then click on the ‘Apply Online‘ link. After that register yourself on that website by entering your email, phone number, and few other basic details. Now upload your required documents & essays and click on the Submit button. That’s all, your application form submitted successfully.
Offline Application Process
You can apply for Loreal India FYWIS Scholarship offline also. To do that, visit their Scholarship Portal, www.foryoungwomeninscience.com and then click on the ‘OFFLINE APPLICATION‘ tab. Now click on the ‘Download Application Form‘ link and save it on your computer.
Then take print out this pdf application form and fill it correctly in your handwriting. Now attach all the required documents and essays with the application form. After completing all these steps send the application form to this address, For Young Women in Science Scholarship, Buddy4Study, Suite-406, H-140, Sector 63, Noida U.P. 201307.
Required Documents for Loreal FYWIS Scholarship
To apply Online or Offline for Loreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship, candidates must have to upload/attach some supportive documents with the application form. The list of these necessary documents is given below.
- Attested copy of age proof certificate (Birth Certificate / 10th class Board Admit Card).
- Proof of Family Income (Income Certificate / Salary Certificate / form 16).
- Photocopy of 10th and 12th standard mark sheets attested by the school.
- An essay (not more than 600 words) about yourself and why you have decided to pursue the chosen course of study and how the scholarship will help you, which is to be handwritten by yourself.
Candidates Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted for Loreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship on the basis of their Academic Score and Financial need. Shortlisted candidates and their parents will be called for an interview. This interview will be arranged in this following cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Kolkata. The interview will be conducted by a jury consisting of few other members and Loreal India representatives.
Information at a Glance
|Name of the Scholarship||For Young Women in Science|
|Scholarship Foundation||Loreal India|
|Eligible Courses||UG course on Science / Medical / Engineering / IT or any Science based subject.|
|Gender||Only for Girls Students|
|Duration of the Scholarship||Till the end of the course, renewal mandatory|
|Percentage Required||Minimum 85% on 12th class PCM / PCM subjects.|
|Annual Family Income||Not exceeds 4 lacs.|
|Application Method||Both Online and Offline|
|Last Date of Application||2nd Week of June|
If you want to need any additional information about this Loreal India For Young Women in Science Scholarship, you may contact with the Scholarship authority. The telephone number is, 022-67003000 and the email address is, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit their office at this following address, The Scholarship Cell, Loreal India Pvt. Ltd. 8th Floor A Wing, Marathon Futurex, NM Joshi marh Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013.