SMFWBEE 2021 Online Admission process for the Paramedical course. Apply Online for SMFWBEE 2021 Examination. West Bengal Paramedical Entrance Exam SMFWBEE 2021. Get all the details information about admission to various Government Medical College and Hospital for the Paramedical course. The SMFWBEE 2021 entrance examination for the Paramedical course and online Application procedure. State Medical Facility of West Bengal Entrance Examination 2021.
State Medical Facility of West Bengal Online Entrance Examination 2021 will be held in July 2021. For admission into various paramedical courses on governmental medical college hospitals and private institutions of West Bengal, this entrance exam will be organized. This is a two years course for Higher Secondary Passed students. Learn more info about SMFWEE 2021 exam.
Know all the details information about SMFWBEE 2021 Examination Online Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Question Paper pattern and Admission on Paramedical Colleges in West Bengal.
Online Application for SMFWBEE 2021 will be started in May 2021.
SMFWBEE 2021 Information Chart
|Exam Name||SMFWBEE 2021|
|Conducting Body||State Medical Faculty of West Bengal|
|Total Seats||approx 2000 (Govt+Privates)|
|Online Application Start||May 2021|
|Last Date of Application||June 2021|
|Exam Date||July 2021|
Total Seats & Listed Courses
Know the total available seats for Paramedical Courses on various Government and Private Hospital in West Bengal. All these seats will be filled up through SMFWBEE 2021 Exam.
SMFWBEE 2021 Total Seats
Total seats on Government Medical College Hospitals are 1,178 and total vacancies On Private Institutions are 851 (approx). Seats are reserved for SC, ST, OBC & PH candidates as per government rule.
List of Paramedical Courses
The following trades are available for the SMFWBEE Paramedical course –
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT Tech)
- Diploma in Radiography-Diagnostic (DRD Tech)
- Diploma in Physiotherapy (DPT)
- Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology (DRT Tech)
- Diploma in Optometry with Ophthalmic Technique (DOPT)
- Diploma in Neuro Electro-Physiology (DNEP)
- Diploma in Perfusion Technology (DPFT)
- Diploma in Cath-Lab Technician (DCLT)
- Diploma in Critical Care Technology (DCCT)
- Diploma in Dialysis Technique
- Diploma in Operation Theater Technology (DOTT)
- Diploma in Diabetes Care Technology (DDCT)
- Diploma in Electro Cardiographic Technique (ECG Technician).
According to the official notification published by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal (SMFWB), the eligibility criteria for SMFWBEE 2021 Online Examination for admission on the Paramedical course are mentioned below.
- Candidates must have to pass Higher Secondary (10th+2) examination or equivalent course.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology must be the subjects in the Higher Secondary level for apply SMFWBEE 2021 entrance exam.
- The minimum age limit for applying SMFWBEE 2021 Exam is 17 years as of 1st December 2021. There is no upper age limit restriction for the application.
SMFWBEE 2021 Online Application Process
Application for SMFWBEE 2021 exam can be done online only. Online Application for SMFWBEE 2021 will start in May 2021. Eligible candidates can apply online for SMFWBEE 2021 Exam, the Paramedical Admission Entrance Test, which will conduct Online from Home.
For the apply online visit, any one of these websites, www.smfwb.examflix.in the application portal. Candidates must have a valid email id for register SMFWBEE 2021 Paramedical Examination. Now enter your Name, Date of Birth, Phone Number & Create a Password.
After Register yourself you can add your Educational details like Percentages, marks, school name, add your category etc. Then an application number will be generated and SMS/email will be sent to the candidate
Now you have to upload your scanned photograph and signature to the Application Portal. At the time of Online Application, candidates have to upload scanned photograph and signature in jpeg format.
SMFWBEE 2021 Application Fees Payment
After complete the online registration process, candidates have to pay Rs. 500 as the examination fees for State Medical Faculty of West Bengal Entrance Examination (SMFWBEE). Candidates can pay the SMFWBEE Exam application fees through online using Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards.
Apply Online for SMFWBEE 2021 Examination Now – Click Here
Important Dates for SMFWBEE Exam
State Medical Faculty West Bengal published all the important dates for Paramedical Entrance Examination. Know all the important dates for West Bengal Paramedical admission test SMFWBEE Examination.
|Online Application Process Start||May 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||June 2021|
|Online Admit Card Download||June 2021|
|Online Mock Test / Practice Test||June 2021|
|Date of SMFWBEE 2021 Exam||July 2021|
|SMFWBEE Result Date||August 2021|
|Online Registration for Counselling||August 2021|
SMFWBEE Exam Pattern & Course Details
Candidates have to seat for this entrance exam for admission on Paramedical courses in West Bengal. SMFWBEE 2021 exam will be held in July 2021 from 1 pm to 2 pm.
The complete question pattern for SMFWBEE 2021 Examination given below. Follow these points to know more about this examination.
1. The question paper for SMFWBEE Paramedical entrance examination will contain two sections, Section-A and B.
2. There will be total 100 questions and each question will carry 2 marks. So, the total marks for this Paramedical entrance examination are 200.
3. There will be no negative marking for the wrong attempt.
4. Total time allowed for this entrance exam will be 1 hour, Exam will start at 1 am and continue up to 2 pm.
5. Admit Card for SMFWBEE 2021 exam will be available from June 2021 at smfwb.examflix.in website.
Paramedical is a 2 years professional degree course. After the end of the course, there is a 6 months Internship program. At the time of internship, candidates will get Rs. 2000 per month as stipend. Two years total course fee is Rs. 30,000.
Contact Details & Helpline
Candidates can contact to the State Medical Faculty West Bengal for any help about this Paramedical Entrance Examination. The address of this office is-
State Medical Faculty of West Bengal
14C, Beliaghata Main Road,
Kolkata – 700085
You can also contact through SMFWBEE Helpdesk phone numbers – 9674524077, 7603020660 for any application related issue. You can also send email at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Post your questions in the below comment box, we will definitely try to help you at our best. Share this information on your social media to inform others.