SMFWBEE 2020 Online Admission process for the Paramedical course. Apply Online for SMFWBEE 2020 Examination. West Bengal Paramedical Entrance Exam SMFWBEE 2020. Get all the details information about admission to various Government Medical College and Hospital for the Paramedical course. The SMFWBEE 2020 entrance examination for the Paramedical course and online Application procedure. State Medical Facility of West Bengal Entrance Examination 2020.
State Medical Facility of West Bengal Online Entrance Examination 2020 will be held on 17th October 2020. For admission into various paramedical courses on governmental medical college hospitals and private institutions of West Bengal, this entrance exam will be organized. This is a two years course for Higher Secondary Passed students. Learn more info about SMFWEE 2020 exam.
Know all the details information about SMFWBEE 2020 Examination Online Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Question Paper pattern and Admission on Paramedical Colleges in West Bengal.
SMFWBEE 2020 Exam will be held on 17th October 2020 from 1 pm to 2 pm. This will be a TFH (Test from Home) type Online Exam. It means students will seat for SMFWBEE 2020 Online directly from their Home.
Online Application for SMFWBEE 2020 will be started from 11th September 2020 and continue upto 1st October 2020.
SMFWBEE 2020 Information Chart
|Exam Name||SMFWBEE 2020|
|Conducting Body||State Medical Faculty of West Bengal|
|Total Seats||approx 2000 (Govt+Privates)|
|Online Application Start||11th September 2020|
|Last Date of Application||1st October 2020|
|Exam Date||17th October 2020|
Total Seats & Listed Courses
Know the total available seats for Paramedical Courses on various Government and Private Hospital in West Bengal. All these seats will be filled up through SMFWBEE 2020 Exam.
SMFWBEE 2020 Total Seats
Total seats on Government Medical College Hospitals are 1,178 and total vacancies On Private Institutions are 851 (approx). Seats are reserved for SC, ST, OBC & PH candidates as per government rule.
List of Paramedical Courses
The following trades are available for the SMFWBEE Paramedical course –
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT Tech)
- Diploma in Radiography-Diagnostic (DRD Tech)
- Diploma in Physiotherapy (DPT)
- Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology (DRT Tech)
- Diploma in Optometry with Ophthalmic Technique (DOPT)
- Diploma in Neuro Electro-Physiology (DNEP)
- Diploma in Perfusion Technology (DPFT)
- Diploma in Cath-Lab Technician (DCLT)
- Diploma in Critical Care Technology (DCCT)
- Diploma in Dialysis Technique
- Diploma in Operation Theater Technology (DOTT)
- Diploma in Diabetes Care Technology (DDCT)
- Diploma in Electro Cardiographic Technique (ECG Technician).
According to the official notification published by State Medical Faculty of West Bengal (SMFWB), the eligibility criteria for SMFWBEE 2020 Online Examination for admission on the Paramedical course are mentioned below.
- Candidates must have to pass Higher Secondary (10th+2) examination or equivalent course.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology must be the subjects in the Higher Secondary level for apply SMFWBEE 2020 entrance exam.
- The minimum age limit for applying SMFWBEE 2020 Exam is 17 years as on 1st December 2020. There is no upper age limit restriction for the application.
SMFWBEE 2020 Online Application Process
Application for SMFWBEE 2020 exam can be done through online only. Online Application for SMFWBEE 2020 will start from 11th September 2020 and continue up to 1st October 2020. Eligible candidates can apply online for SMFWBEE 2020 Exam, the Paramedical Admission Entrance Test, which will conduct Online from Home.
For the apply online visit, any one of these websites, www.smfwb.examflix.in the application portal. Candidates must have a valid email id for register SMFWBEE 2020 Paramedical Examination. Now enter your Name, Date of Birth, Phone Number & Create a Password.
After Register yourself you can add your Educational details like Percentages, marks, school name, add your category etc. Then an application number will be generated and SMS/email will be sent to the candidate
Now you have to upload your scanned photograph and signature to the Application Portal. At the time of Online Application, candidates have to upload scanned photograph and signature in jpeg format.
SMFWBEE 2020 Application Fees Payment
After complete the online registration process, candidates have to pay Rs. 500 as the examination fees for State Medical Faculty of West Bengal Entrance Examination (SMFWBEE). Candidates can pay the SMFWBEE Exam application fees through online using Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards.
Apply Online for SMFWBEE 2020 Examination Now – Click Here
Important Dates for SMFWBEE Exam
State Medical Faculty West Bengal published all the important dates for Paramedical Entrance Examination. Know all the important dates for West Bengal Paramedical admission test SMFWBEE Examination.
|Online Application Process Start||11th September 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||1st October 2020|
|Online Admit Card Download||8th October 2020|
|Online Mock Test / Practice Test||9th October 2020|
|Date of SMFWBEE 2020 Exam||17th October 2020|
|SMFWBEE Result Date||21st October 2020|
|Online Registration for Counselling||31st October 2020|
SMFWBEE Exam Pattern & Course Details
Candidates have to seat for this entrance exam for admission on Paramedical courses in West Bengal. SMFWBEE 2020 exam will be held on 17th October 2020 from 1 pm to 2 pm. Students can seat for SMFWBEE 2020 exam directly from their home, using computer/smartphone.
The complete question pattern for SMFWBEE 2020 Examination given below. Follow these points to know more about this examination.
1. The question paper for SMFWBEE Paramedical entrance examination will contain two sections, Section-A and B.
2. There will be total 100 questions and each question will carry 2 marks. So, the total marks for this Paramedical entrance examination are 200.
3. There will be no negative marking for the wrong attempt.
4. Total time allowed for this entrance exam will be 1 hour, Exam will start at 1 am and continue up to 2 pm.
5. Admit Card for SMFWBEE 2020 exam will be available from 8th October 2020 at smfwb.examflix.in website.
Paramedical is a 2 years professional degree course. After the end of the course, there is a 6 months Internship program. At the time of internship, candidates will get Rs. 2000 per month as stipend. Two years total course fee is Rs. 30,000.
Contact Details & Helpline
Candidates can contact to the State Medical Faculty West Bengal for any help about this Paramedical Entrance Examination. The address of this office is-
State Medical Faculty of West Bengal
14C, Beliaghata Main Road,
Kolkata – 700085
You can also contact through SMFWBEE Helpdesk phone numbers – 9674524077, 7603020660 for any application related issue. You can also send email at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Post your questions in the below comment box, we will definitely try to help you at our best. Share this information on your social media to inform others.