Earn Money Online by uploading previous year question papers on WebExam. Now you can also earn money from our website by uploading your School, College, University or Entrance Exam Question Papers. After every successful upload, we will send you the money to your paytm account.
The main aim of this programme is to help the students. Previous year question papers always help students to know about the exam pattern, questions type and mark distribution. But the previous year questions papers are not available all time. For that reason, we started this new category on our website, where senior students can upload their old questions and also earn some money from it. These questions papers also help the other students.
How much amount of money I will get for one question paper?
We will pay every student, who will upload their questions papers and if this will be accepted after verification. For each question paper upload, you can earn Rs. 7 to Rs. 50. The amount depends on the popularity of questions papers, scan quality and description. Check your earning from Earnings page.
How will I get paid the amount?
You will receive your amount through Paytm/UPI id (which is available). After successfully review the uploaded question paper, we will publish your name and earnings on the Earnings page. Within 1 day you will receive your money.
How can I Scan the Question Paper from my mobile?
You can also scan your question paper from your Android Phone and upload it to our website. For that just download CamScanner app from Google Play Store. You can use any other scanner apps also.
How can I upload Question Papers on WebExam?
If you want to upload questions papers on WebExam, just follow the simple steps.
- Click on the Upload Your Question Paper from the below link
- Fill some basic details info, like your Name, Email, Phone Number (Paytm Number).
- Now update the Question Paper details like- Exam Name, Year of Exam, Board/Council/University name, a short description, and Upload Question Paper.
- After that click on the Submit button.
What are the guidelines for Question Papers?
Before uploading any question paper, please follow these few guidelines –
- At first check this question paper section, if the question paper you want to upload, is already uploaded or not. If it’s not uploaded till now, then you can upload it, otherwise not.
- You cannot upload question papers, which you downloaded from any other websites or from Printed Media. Beacon, these may be a case of Copyright content.
- Currently, we are accepting question paper in English and Bengali Language only.
Which Exams Question Papers are accepting or getting High Value?
We are accepting all type exams question paper to hold in India. Some most popular questions papers are – Secondary Exam, 12th Board Exam, JEE, IIT JEE, NEET, Civil Service, Railway, WBCS, Diploma etc.