Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Online Application Process with complete guidelines. List of documents for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Renewal 2020. The last date of Online Application Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship. All the details information about West Bengal Bikash Bhaban Scholarship Renewal. Know the minimum marks required to apply Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renew 2020. SVMCM Scholarship Renewal last date application.
West Bengal Higher Education Department (WBHED) provides Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship (formally known as, Bikash Bhaban Scholarship) to help the students financially for their study. Students, who are currently studying in Higher Secondary (HS), General Degree Colleges or Universities, MBBS, B.Sc / GNM Nursing any other medical course, Polytechnic Colleges or Engineering Colleges, can apply for this scholarship.
The last date of Online Application for fresh candidates was December 2020. The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Online Application still opens up to June 2021. Learn how to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Renewal Online.
Know all the eligibility guidelines, minimum marks requirement and how to apply for SVMCM Scholarship Renewal 2020. Candidates can easily renew their SVMCM Scholarship using their Application ID and Password.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal
|Scholarship Name||Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship|
|Minimum Eligibility to Renew||Minimum 60% for HS & UG courses and 50% for PG Course|
|Application Start||7th October 2020|
|Last Date of Renewal Application||June 2021|
|Who Can Apply||Already received SVMCM Scholarship Last Year|
Eligibility Criteria to Renew SVMCM Scholarship
According to the official notification, students who already applied for SVCM scholarship in the first year of their respective courses and received scholarship amount on their Bank account can apply for renewal.
The students must have an SVMCM Application ID (previous year) and Password to apply for SVMCM Scholarship Renewal.
For renewal of scholarship, the application must be submitted online to the concerned scholarship sanctioning authority within one month from the date of his/her admission in the next higher class due to promotion by passing in the first attempt. (In case of Semester mode-All Semester Examinations need to be cleared in the first attempt).
Minimum Marks Required to Apply SVMCM Renewal Application
Here is a chart of minimum marks required to apply online for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship renewal application.
|Course Name||Qualifying Marks|
|HS, UG (Engineering / Medical/ Honours), Diploma (Polytechnic / GNM / Para-medical)||60%|
|PG (Arts, Commerce, Science)||50%|
Documents required for SVMCM Renewal
The following documents will be uploaded at the time of Online Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Application 2020.
1. Copy of Marksheet of the last exam in the present Course (Both Side).
2. In Case of Semester mode – upload 1st & 2nd Semester marksheet for Second-year renewal, 3rd and 4th Semester marksheet for Third-year renewal.
3. Admission receipt for the promotion to the next higher class.
SVMCM Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Application
Application for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Renewal will be done through Online only. Candidates can easily apply through the SVMCM application portal. Follow the step by step process for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Online Application.
1. Visit the Online Application Portal for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship (SVMCM), http://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in and click on the ‘Applicant Login‘ option on that page.
2. Now login to the website using your previous year SVMCM Scholarship Application ID and Password.
3. After Successfully Login to the website, you will find your complete details. Check all the details and then click on Apply for Renewal Application for further processing.
4. Now, chose the year and enter the bank account number on which, last year you received the scholarship. Then click on the ‘Renewal Authentication‘ button for verification.
5. Enter your current course (Semester) details. Provide the marks, you received on the last final exam of your current course. Convert your CGPA Marks into percentage and then provide it on the application form.
6. Upload the required documents – Last Exam Marksheets & higher class admission receipt in pdf format and then Submit your Application.
7. Download the filled SVMCM Renewal Application Form and print it out for future references.
This is the complete Online Application process for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Renewal. Contact once with your current Institution about the verification process of the SVMCM Renewal application. The Institution may ask for the Printed Application Form and Other hard copies of documents for verification.
The Last date of Renewal Application
The Online renewal application for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship 2020 will start from 7th October 2020. Candidates who received Swami Vivekananda scholarship last year can apply online for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal.
There is no exact last date published by the WBHED but the Online Application for renewal will continue up to June 2021. The documents must be uploaded and submitted within one month from the date of admission in the next higher class. Students, who dropped one year, cannot apply for this scholarship.
Forgot SVMCM Application ID or Password
Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship previous year Online Application Id and password will require to apply Renewal Application. These credentials also require to check your SVMCM Scholarship Application Status. So, keep it carefully.
If you forget your last year Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means or Kanayshree K3 Scholarship Application Id or Password, then you can retrieve/find it easily from the official website by using your Registered Mobile Phone Number. Follow the below steps to get your Information.
- Visit the official website of SVMCM Scholarship, svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Click on the Applicant Login option.
- Then click on the Forgot Application ID / Password option.
- Select which you want to retrieve Application Id or Password, select that option.
- Select your Application Type (Fresh, Kanayshree K3, Renewal etc)
- You can Find out your SVMCM Application Id by providing your Registered Mobile Number & OTP.
- You can also resent your password using your Application ID and registered Phone Number.
Forgot your SVMCM Application ID / Password ? Click Here to get
FAQs about SVMCM Scholarship Renewal
Here are some important FAQs about Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship 2020 Renewal Application.
What is minimum marks required to apply SVMCM Renewal?
Minimum 60% marks should be obtained from Higher Secondary Level to Undergraduate Level at the promotional examination and 50% marks at Post Graduate Level.
If I fail one Semester can I apply for Renewal Application?
No, you cannot apply then. Candidates must have to clear last semester at the first attempt.
What is the last date of SVMCM Scholarship 2020 Renewal Application?
The expected last date of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2020 Renewal application is June/July 2021.
How to check my Scholarship Renewal Application Status?
Visit the official website, svmcm.wbhed.gov.in and login with your Application ID & Password to check your application status.
This is the complete information about Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Online Renewal Application. If you have any query, you can contact the authority via this mail id, email@example.com or you can call the toll-free number, 18001028014. Visit the official website, svmcm.wbhed.gov.in of SVMCM Scholarship for more updates. Post your valuable comments in the below comment box.