Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Online Application Process with complete guidelines. List of documents for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship. The last date of Online Application Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship. All the details information about West Bengal Bikash Bhaban Scholarship Renewal. SVMCM Scholarship Renewal last date application.
West Bengal Higher Education Department (WBHED) provides Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship (formally known as, Bikash Bhaban Scholarship) to help the students financially for their study. Students, who are currently studying in Higher Secondary (HS), General Degree Colleges or Universities, MBBS, B.Sc / GNM Nursing any other medical course, Polytechnic Colleges or Engineering Colleges, can apply for this scholarship.
The last date of Online Application for fresh candidates was 30th November 2019. The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Online Application still opens up to January 2020. Learn how to apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Renewal Online.
Eligibility Criteria to Renew SVMCM Scholarship
According to the official notification, students who already applied for this scholarship in the first year of their respective courses and received scholarship amount on their Bank account can apply for renewal. Candidates of Higher Secondary, Undergraduate, and Diploma level must have to pass with a minimum of 60% marks for renewing this scholarship. For Postgraduate students, 50% marks required for renewal. Candidates must have to clear all the examinations in the first attempt.
Must renew within 15th September 2019 from Aikyashree Scholarship Portal – For Minority Students Only.
Documents required for Renewal
The following documents will be uploaded at the time of Online Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Application for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship.
1. Copy of Marksheet of the last exam in the present Course (Both Side).
2. In Case of Semester mode – upload 1st & 2nd Semester marksheet for Second-year renewal, 3rd and 4th Semester marksheet for Third-year renewal.
3. Admission receipt for the next higher class.
4. The first page of Bank passbook & the page of passbook in which the credited scholarship amount of last year has been shown.
SVMCM Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Application 2019
Application for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Renewal will be done through Online only. Candidates can easily apply through the SVMCM application portal. Follow the step by step process for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Online Application.
1. At first visit, the Online Application Portal for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship, http://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in and click on the ‘Register here‘ link on that page.
2. A complete instruction page will be shown next, below the page, there is a tick box for Agree the Declaration. Now click on the ‘Proceed to Registration‘ button for apply renewal.
3. A Registration Category will be shown on this page, select your current course and click ‘Apply for Renewal Application‘ for further process.
4. Now, chose the year and enter the bank account number on which, last year you received the scholarship. Then click on the ‘Renewal Authentication‘ button for verification and apply.
5. After successful verification, all the details will be filled automatically on the registration page. Enter a few more details, which will require. Click on the ‘Register‘ button. After successful registration, an Application Id will be generated, note it down and click on the Login Link.
6. Login with your Application Id and Password. After successful login, we will show a dashboard with your details info. On this Dashboard click on the ‘Edit Application / Edit Profile‘ link and then fill some basic details info and upload scanned photograph and Signature. Click on the ‘Save & Next‘ button.
7. On the next page, you can update your Bank account details and few personal details. Then save it and click ‘Save & Continue‘ button. On this page, candidates have to upload the scanned documents – marksheet, Admission receipt & Bank Passbook. After uploading all the documents, click on the Submit Application button. Download the Application Details and click the ‘Finalize Application‘ button for final submission.
8. Once you finalize the application, you cannot edit it anymore. Now download the ‘Head of the Institution Verification Certificate‘ and get this certificate attested with signature and Official Seal of the Head of your current Institution.
9. Now upload the scanned copy of the attested certificate and click on the Final Submission of Scholarship Application button to completely renew the scholarship. To view your application status you can log in to this website with Application Id and Password.
The Last date of Renewal Application
The Online renewal application for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship already started. Candidates who received last year this scholarship have to apply online for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal. There is no exact last date published by the WBHED but the Online Application for renewal will continue up to July 2020. The documents must be uploaded and submitted within one month from the date of admission in the next higher class. Students, who dropped one year, cannot apply for this scholarship.
This is the complete information about Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship Online Renewal Application. If you have any query, you can contact the authority via this mail id, firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call the toll-free number, 18001028014. Visit the official website, svmcm.wbhed.gov.in of SVMCM Scholarship for more updates. Post your valuable comments in the below comment box.