Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal Online Application Process with complete guidelines. List of documents for WBMDFC Aikyashree Renewal 2020. The last date of Online Application Aikyashree Scholarship. All the details information about West Bengal Minority Scholarship Renewal. Know the minimum marks required to apply Aikyashree Scholarship Renew 2020. Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal last date application.
West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) providing Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme 2020 to the West Bengal School, college and university students. Class 1 to 10th standard, ITI, HS, Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, M.Phil & B.Ed students can apply for Aikyashree Scholarship 2020. This scholarship also is known as WBMDFC Minority Scholarship.
The last date of Application (Fresh & Renewal) is 15th March 2021 from the Aikyashree Scholarship Portal. Learn how to apply for Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal Online.
Know all the details information, minimum marks required, the last date of renewal application for WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship 2020. If you forget your last year Application ID and Password, learn how to rest it and get the details.
Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal
|Scholarship Name||Aikyashree Scholarship|
|Minimum Eligibility to Renew||50% marks|
|Application Start||1st August 2020|
|Last Date of Application||15th March 2021|
|Who can Apply||Already received Aikyashree Scholarship Last Year|
Types of Scholarship Schemes
There are total Five types of Scholarship programmes are available on Aikyashree Portal for different categories students according to their course and marks obtained.
- Pre Matric Scholarship (Class 1 to Class 10)
- Post Matric Scholarship (HS, ITI, Diploma, UG, PG, M.Phil, B.Ed etc)
- Merit cum Means Scholarship (Technical / Professional Course)
- Talent Support Programme (Class 11 to PhD below 50% marks)
- Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minorities.
Eligibility Criteria to Renew Aikyashree Scholarship
WBMDFC published the official notification about Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal Application. Students who already applied for WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship in the last year and received the scholarship amount on their bank account can apply for renewal.
The students must have the Aikyashree Application ID (previous year) and Password to apply online for Renewal Scholarship.
For renewal scholarship, the student must pass the Examination in the first attempt (on case of Semester mode, all the semesters’ examinations need to be cleared in the first attempt).
Minimum Marks Required to apply Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal Application
As per the official guidelines published by WBMDFC, students must have to pass with minimum 50% marks on the last exam passed. The candidates must have to pass the last exam in the first attempt. It means, if any student drop one year, he/she can’t apply for renewal Scholarship.
Documents required for Aikyashree Renewal
The following documents will require for WBMDFC Minority Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal Application Process.
- Marksheet of last Examination (only for SVMCM applicants)
- Institution Verification Certificate (only for MCM applicants)
For the Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship scheme, no need to upload any scanned documents at the time of online application.
WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal Application
Students can apply for Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal Application Process only through the online method from the WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship Portal. The last date of the online application is 15th March 2021.
1. Visit the Online Application Portal for All Scholarship (Pre Matric, Post Matric, MCM, TSP, SVMCM scholarship), http://wbmdfcscholarship.in and click on the Renewal Application 2020-21 option on the homepage.
2. Now select your Institution district and login to the website using your Application ID (previous year) and Date of Birth.
3. An OTP will send to your registered mobile number, enter the OTP and proceed to the Next step.
4. On the Scholarship Dashboard, you will find two options – Renew Application and Withdraw Application. Click on the Renew Application link. Check all the details information, you provided last year and save it.
5. In the next step, you have to enter your Percentage of Marks of your Previous Class. Check all the details carefully, and then click on the Submit button.
6. Check your bank details. If your bank IFSC code changed, then edit IFSC and enter the new IFSC code. Tik the confirmation box and Submit the bank details.
7. Upload your scanned documents (Last exam marksheet / Institute Verified Certificate). (No documents required for Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship schemes).
8. If you have a Ration Card provide its number as an identification proof.
9. Now review your Renewal Scholarship application once again carefully – SUBMIT AND LOCK RENEWAL APPLICATION.
10. Print Renewal Application Form and keep it for further reference.
Process of Renewal Application Process is completely online. Although after completing the application process, contact with your School/College/Institution about any documents verification process or need to submit any hard copies of documents.
Last Date of Renewal Application
The Online Renewal application for Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 started from August 2020. Studs who received the WB Minority Scholarship last year can apply for Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal.
The last date of WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal Application is 15th November 2020. The renewal application data may extend as per the current situation. A new notification will publish then regarding application data extend.
Forgot Aikyashree Application ID or Password
Aikyashree Application ID (previous) is required to apply for Renewal Application. These credentials also require to check Aikyashree Scholarship Application Status. So, keep this information carefully.
If you forget your last year Aikyashree Scholarship Application ID and Password, then you can retrieve/find it easily from the official website using your Registered Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Bank account number. Follow the below steps to your details.
- Visit the official website of Aikyashree Scholarship, wbmdfcscholarship.in
- Click on the Student’s Login option.
- Now click on the Forgot User ID / Password link on the login page.
- Select the Scholarship Registration Year, Institution District, Registered Mobile No., Date of Birth, Bank Account Number / Application ID.
- You will receive an SMS from WBMDFC. This message will contain your Application ID and Password.
Forgot your Aikyashree Application ID / Password ? Click Here to get
FAQs about Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal
Get quick answers of some frequently asked questions about West Bengal Minority Scholarship (Aikyashree) scheme renewal application.
What is minimum marks required to apply Aikyashree Renewal?
Minimum 50% marks should be obtained at the promotional examination to apply online for Aikyashree Renewal application.
If I fail one Semester can I apply for Renewal Application?
No, you cannot apply then. Candidates must have to clear last semester at the first attempt.
What is the last date of Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 Renewal Application?
The last date of Aikyashree Scholarship 2020 Renewal application is 15th March 2021.
How to check my Scholarship Renewal Application Status?
Visit the official website, wbmdfcscholarship.in and log in with your Application ID & Password to check your application status.
This is the complete information and guidelines about WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal Application 2020. If you have any query or doubt you can contact to the helpline number 18001202130 or Generate Ticket on the Online helpdesk. Post your valuable feedback on the below comment box.