Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2020 Online Application Process & application form download and information. Get all the details information about Sitaram Jindal Scholarship scheme 2020 for girls, ITI, and graduate students. Know how to apply online for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2020 required documents, and other important info. Download the Application Form for Jindal Scholarship. Check Sitaram Jindal Scholarship application status.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation provides scholarships every year to the meritorious and economically weak students all over India. This scholarship is known as Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2020. You can apply Online as well as offline for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2020 scheme.
This year fresh application for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship started already. Students can apply for this scholarship by downloading the application form. Students from all over India can apply for this scholarship. Indian School, College & University students can apply for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Information Chart
|Scholarship Name||Sitaram Jindal Scholarship|
|Providing Authority||Sitaram Jindal Foundation|
|Eligible Courses||HS, ITI, UG Course, PG Course, Diploma, Engineering, Medical|
|Application Method||Offline and Online|
|Application Start (Fresh/Renewal)||Any time of Current Season|
|Annual Family Income||Maximum Rs. 4 lakh per year.|
|Last Date for Apply||No last date for Apply.|
Eligibility Criteria for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
For apply Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2020 scheme the foundation divided the eligibility criteria into five categories.
1. Category A: The students of class 11th and 12th are eligible for this scholarship. The minimum percentage required for Boys students is 65% (75% for Karnataka & WB Students) and 60% marks for girls students (70% for Karnataka & WB Students).
2. Category B: Students who are currently studying ITI course are eligible for this scholarship. There no any income certificate required for this students. The minimum percentage required in the last exam is 50% for Boys and 40% Girls students.
3. Category C: Candidates who are currently pursuing any Graduate or Postgraduate degree from any recognize University, are eligible for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship under this category. The minimum percentage required for Boys students is 65% (75% for Karnataka & WB Students) and 60% marks for girls students (70% for Karnataka & WB Students).
4. Category D: The students who are taking admission Diploma in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Environment Scientist, Journalism etc are eligible to apply for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018. The annual gross family income of the candidate does not exceed 2.5 lakh for applying for this scholarship. The minimum percentage required for Boys students is 60% and 55% marks for girls students.
5. Category E: Candidates who are currently studying in Graduate or Postgraduate degree in Engineering and Medical, can apply for SJ Scholarship under this category. The minimum percentage required for Boys students is 70% (75% for Karnataka & WB Students) and 65% marks for girls students (70% for Karnataka & WB Students).
Students who are already receiving any scholarship from State or Central government or from NGO, they are not eligible for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship scheme.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Amount
Candidates who will be selected for the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship will receive the amount on their bank account. Learn about the scholarship amount for Jindal Scholarship. This scholarship amount will be sent through cheque to the students.
1. Category A: This category students will receive Rs. 500 per month as the scholarship amount.
2. Category B: In this category selected candidates who are studying in Government or any Govt Aided ITI college, then he/she will receive Rs. 500 per month and for Private ITI students Rs. 700 per month.
3. Category C: General Category Boys students will receive Rs. 600 and Girls students will receive Rs. 800 per month. Candidates who are Physically challenged will receive Rs. 800 per month and Widows & unmarried wards of Ex-servicemen candidates will receive Rs. 1000 per month.
4. Category D: General Category Boys students will receive Rs. 800 and Girls students will receive Rs. 1000 per month. Candidates who are Physically challenged will receive Rs. 1000 per month and Widows & unmarried wards of Ex-servicemen candidates will receive Rs. 1200 per month.
5. Category D: In this category the selected Graduate students will receive Rs. 1300 (Boys) and Rs. 1500 (Girls) per month. Students who are pursuing a Postgraduate course under this category will receive Rs. 1800 (Boys) and Rs. 2000 (Girls) per month as the scholarship amount.
Application Process for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
Learn more about the Online and offline application process for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship for School, College and University Students.
Online Application Process
The Online Application for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship currently Unavailable. Students can apply for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Application through Online. For apply online visit the website, application.sitaramjindalfoundation.org and then on the Sign-Up link. Then fill the application form correctly and submit your online application for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship.
The Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2020 Online Application available only for these selected States- Andaman & Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujrat, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu.
Offline Application Process
For applying Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2020 students have to download the application form from the official website of Sitaram Jindal Foundation, www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org and take print it out. Download the prescribed income certificate from this site also. Fill up the application form correctly, attached a passport size photograph on it and attach the following documents with the application form.
1. Income Certificate from BDO, SDO, Gazetted officer, retired IAS, IPS officer etc.
2. Photocopy of mark sheet, the last exam passed.
3. Photocopy of BPL card (if applicable).
4. Physically Challenged certificate (if applicable).
Many Students want to know the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Last date 2020. But there is no any exact last date of application. Candidates can apply for this scholarship at any time during their current course.
The candidates are selected for this scholarship on the basis of Marks on their previous examination and financial condition of the family. If any student already enjoys this scholarship, he/she only have to send the renewal application form for this scholarship.
Candidates who are located in the following states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal send their application form on this following address-
Sitaram Jindal Foundation
No.11, Green Avenue, Behind Sector D III,
Bhatta Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi- 110 070
Candidates who are located on these following states, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana send your application form to the Bangalore office,
Sitaram Jindal Foundation
Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bangalore – 560 07.
Selection Process for Jindal Scholarship
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship authority will select the eligible candidates for the scholarship as per their academic performance and economical condition. Selected candidates will receive the scholarship amount. The SJ Foundation will send the scholarship amount cheque to the Institutions of selected candidates.
There is no Online Website or process to check the Sitaram Jindal scholarship Application Status. So, once you apply you cannot check your application status. Wait for their confirmation letter, when you will be selected. Download Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Application Form, Click Here.
If you have any question-related Sitaram Jindal Scholarship, you can send it to the authority or you may post your query in the below comment box. We will try to resolve it.