West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa Online Application for girls by WB Govt. Rupashree Prakalpa application form download. The eligibility criteria & Online Application Process for through Rupashree Project. Download the Application form for WB Rupashree Scheme. Know all the benefits and key features of Rupashree Scheme. Get one time Rs. 25000 at the time of marriage under Rupashree Prakalpa.
On last few years Government of West Bengal, started Kanyashree, Yuvasree, Sabuj Sathi and few others schemes. Now Government introduced a new scheme, named ‘Rupashree’. This scheme for the girls, who are over 18 years old. Under this Rupashree Prakalpa, the Girls will get one time Rs. 25,000 amount at the time of her marriage from the Government of West Bengal.
Amit Mitra, the Finance Minister of West Bengal, announced about this new Rupashree Prakalpa at the time of publishing State Government Budget at parliament. ‘Rupashree Prakalpa‘ is the ‘Dream Project‘ of Mamta Banerjee, the CM of West Bengal.
To prevent the Child marriage, the government introduced all these schemes. Girls, whose annual family income less than 1.5 lack, can get this ‘Rupashree Prakalpa‘ at the time of marriage after the age of 18 years. Below, we described the eligibility criteria, application process of this scheme, so keep reading.
Rupashree Scheme Information Chart
|Scheme Name||Rupashree Prakalpa|
|Providing Authority||Government of West Bengal Department of Women and Child Development and Social Welfare|
|Eligibility||Girls Age more than 18 years and Annual Family Income less than 1.5 lakh.|
|Scheme Amount||Rs.25,000 at a time.|
|Application Start||Before 20 days of Marriage|
|Amount Receive||Before 5 days of the Social Marriage.|
|Submit Application Form||Panchayat / BDO / SDO / Municipality Office|
Read more about, Kanyashree K3 Scholarship Scheme for University Girls students.
To apply Rupashree Scheme, the applicant must have to fulfil the following eligibility guideline. Know all the details info about, who can apply for Rupashree Scheme and then download the application form.
1. The age of the girl must be above 18 years at the time of her marriage to apply for the Rupashree Scheme.
2. The annual family income does not exceed Rs. 1.5 lack.
3. Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal for apply Rupashree Scheme.
4. No, minimum educational qualifications required to apply Rupashree Prakalpa.
Rupashree Prakalpa Application Process
The Application Form of Rupashree Prakalpa already available from. Application Forms for Rupashree Scheme will be available at the Municipality Office or from BDO office or SDO Office. Collect the Rupashree Prakalpa Application form and then fill it up carefully. Attach the require documents with it and then submit to the authority.
Rupashree Scheme Application may available online very soon. Applicants have to fill the Application Form before her marriage and submit it to the BDO or Municipality Office. Amount of Rs. 25,000 will be credited to the Applicant’s bank account before her marriage.
Following documents are required for apply Rupashree scheme offline. These documents will attach with the Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form.
1. DOB Proof Certificate (Madhyamik Admit/Birth Certificate).
2. Complete details info of the Groom. (Name, Address, ID Proof)
3. Marriage Invitation Card or Any Other Proof.
4. Declaration copy of the Bride about her marriage.
5. Id Proof (Voter Card, Aadhaar Card).
6. Bank Account Details of the Bride.
Collect the Rupashree scheme Application Form from BDO, SDO or Municipality Office and fill it correctly. Attach the required documents with it and submit it on the following office. Authorities will verify all the information and after that they will pass the application.
Selected/Passed applicants will receive the Rupashree Scheme amount directly on their Bank account before one week of her marriage.
Benefits & Aim of Rupashree Scheme
The following benefits will be provided through Rupashree Prakalpa by the Government of West Bengal.
1. Girls will get Rs. 25,000 at the time of her marriage, if she fulfilled all the eligibility requirements and apply for this scheme.
2. By this Rupashree Scheme, the child marriage will decrease.
3. West Bengal Government will economically support the girl’s parents by providing this one-time amount at the time of their daughter’s marriage.
4. The education rate of the girls will increase by all these schemes (Kanyashree, Rupashree).
The government will invest 1500 crore of the amount under this Rupashree Scheme. And we all hopeful about the new Rupashree scheme. This is the complete information about Rupashree Scheme. If you have any query post in the below comment box. Keep touch with us for complete information.