Download Model Question Paper for West Bengal Primary TET Exam 2017. Get the exact question type and pattern for WB Primary TET Model Question Paper and Suggestion Download. Get the complete syllabus for West Bengal Primary TET. Primary TET exam previous year question papers & Suggestion Download.
West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) will recruit teachers on Government and Government Aided Primary schools by Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) examination. The official notification for West Bengal Primary TET 2017 Exam already published and the online application also over.
West Bengal Primary TET Exam Eligibility
Candidates, who completed their 12th Board Exam from any recognized Board and also done two years Diploma in Elementary (D.El.Ed) training, can apply for West Bengal Primary TET exam. Candidates must have to pass their Higher Secondary Exam with at least 50% marks (relaxation available for SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates).
Candidates who completed Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10+2) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) are also eligible for this examination.
Mode of Exam & Questions Pattern
West Bengal Primary TET will be a pen-paper based offline examination. Candidates have to provide their answers on the OMR sheet by blue or black ball pen.
All the questions are MCQ type. The total number of questions is 150 and each question carries 1 Mark. Total time for this test is 90 minutes. The question paper will be in Bengali and English medium only. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers on West Bengal Primary TET examination.
Syllabus for WB Primary TET Exam
West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) will set total 150 MCQ questions for the West Bengal Primary TET Examination. The questions will come from this following syllabus –
1. Child Development & Pedagogy: Assesment, Understanding Learning and Learners, Understanding Child Development during Childhood, Approaches to Teaching and Learning, Children with special needs and inclusive education.
2. Bengali: Bengali Grammer, Language Comprehension, Reading and Writing skills, Teaching and Learning Bengali at Elementary Level, Language assessment.
3. English (2nd Language): English Grammer, English Language Comprehension, Assesment of English, Reading and writing skills, Teaching English at the elementary level, the language items.
4. Mathematics: Profit-Loss, Percentage, Interest calculation, business, Measurement, Basic mathematics problems from class 10th syllabus.
5. Environmental Studies: Health and Desires, History and Geography of West Bengal and India, Force, Matter, Energy, Syllabus of class 10th standard Life science, Physical science, History and Geography subject.
Model Question Paper for WB Primary TET Exam
Downloaded the Model Question Paper for WBBPE Primary TET Examination. This model question prepared on the basis of latest syllabus and number division.
* Click Here to Download West Bengal Primary TET Model Question Paper. [Set-1]
* Click Here to Download WBBPE Primary TET Model Question Paper. [Set-2] (Publish soon)
RRB CEN 02/2018 Information at a Glance
|Name of the Exam||West Bengal Primary TET|
|Organizing Authority||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|Qualification||Passed 12th Board Exam+D.El.Ed|
|Mode of Examination||Pen-Paper Based Exam|
|Total Number of Questions & Full Marks||150|
|Total Time Allowed||90 Minutes|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
This is the complete information about West Bengal Primary TET Exam and it’s model question paper download with Exam Suggestion. If you have any query contact our WebExam Facebook page. We will send you the free pdf copy. For any query post your question in the comments section.