MoMA Scholarship 2021 online Application. Apply Online Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students. National Scholarship Portal Minority Scholarships for Indian School, College and University students. Apply Online for MoMA scholarship 2021. Eligibility Criteria, Online Application & List of selected candidates for Post Matric Minority Scholarship. School students can apply online for the Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship 2021.
Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) providing Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship Schemes for meritorious students from minority communities. Eligible students can apply for this MoMA Scholarship 2021 from the National Scholarship Portal.
Students who are currently studying in school from Class 1 to Class 10, can apply for the Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme 2021. Students who are currently studying in Higher Secondary courses, Technical or vocational Courses, UG, PG courses, can apply for the MoMA Post-Matric Scholarship scheme.
This scholarship scheme is provided by the Ministry of Minority Affairs department of the Central Government of India, so students from all over India can apply for this scholarship scheme.
Objectives of MoMA Scholarship for Minority Students
Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) introduced the Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship to empower the minority students of our country through the means of education. This MOMA Scholarship for school, college and university students will encourage them to continue their Higher Education and also support them financially.
MOMA Scholarship 2021 Overview
Here are some quick facts about Central Government MOMA Scholarship 2021-22 for the Minority community students. Know about some important information about this scholarship scheme.
|Scholarship Name||MOMA Scholarship|
|Provided by||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Eligible Course||Class 1 to 10, HS, UG, PG, P.hD|
|Who can Apply||Only Minority students|
|Online Application Start||August 2021|
|Last date to apply||30th October 2021|
|Scholarship Duration||until course complete|
Learn more about the eligibility criteria to apply for MOMA Scholarship 2021. Ministry of Minority Affairs published all the official guidelines about eligibility for this scholarship scheme. MOMA scholarship is available only for the Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain and Zoroastrians (Parsis) community students.
Eligibility Criteria for Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship
- The student must be studying in Class 1 to 10.
- The student must have to secured at leat 50% marks in the previous final exam.
- Annual income of student’s parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
Eligibility Criteria for Post-Matric Minority Scholarship
- Scholarship will be awarded to the students studying in Classes XI and XII including technical and vocational courses of this level including Polytechnics, ITIs, UG, PG, M.Phil & p.hD courses.
- The candidate must have to secured at leat 50% marks in the previous final exam.
- Annual income of student’s parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2 lakh.
MOMA Scholarship Amount and Allowances
Selected candidates for MOMA Scholarship will receive the scholarship amount directly to their bank account. The amount for Pre-Matric and Post Matric MOMA scholarship 2021 depends upon the course fees and other expenses.
|Course||Scholarship Amount per annum|
|Class 1 to 5||Rs. 1000|
|Class 6 to 10 (Day Scholar)||Rs. 1850|
|Class 6 to 10 (Hoteller)||Rs. 6850|
|Class 11 & 12 (Day Scholar)||Rs. 9300|
|Class 11 & 12 (Hoteller)||Rs. 10,800|
|Techinical & Vocation Course (Day Scholar)||Rs. 12,300|
|Techinical & Vocation Course (Hoteller)||Rs. 13,800|
|UG & PG (Day Scholar)||Rs. 6000|
|UG & PG (Hoteller)||Rs. 8700|
|M.Phil & P.hD||Rs. 12,000|
Important Dates for MOMA Scholarship 2021
Online application for Minority students MOMA Scholarship 2021started from August 2021 on the National Scholarship Portal. The last date of online application for this scholarship is 30th October 2021. Eligible students have to apply within this time frame.
|Online Application Start||August 2021|
|Last date of Application||October 2021|
|Online Verification||November 2021|
|Selection List Publish||December 2021|
Documents required for MoMA Scholarship 2021
At the time of online application for the Post Matric Minority Scholarship, candidates have to upload some documents on the National Scholarship Portal. The list of required documents for this scholarship is mentioned below.
- Copy of Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrollment.
- Admission Receipt.
- Marksheet of the last exam passed.
- Passport Size Photograph and Signature
- Income certificate issued by the Component Authority.
- A self certified Community Certificate
- Scanned copy of bank passbook.
- Residential / Domicile Certificate.
MOMA Scholarship Online Application Process
Eligible minority community students can apply online for the Post Matric and Pre Matric Scholarship. Know the complete online application process & important steps for this scholarship scheme.
- Online Application for MOMA 2021 will be done from the National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
- Register on the National Scholarship Portal.
- Provide your complete academic and personal communication details.
- Choose the Pre-Matric/Post-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities from the scholarship dashboard.
- Now apply for this scholarship by providing some extra information.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Submit the online scholarship application form and take a print out the confirmation page.
Check MOMA Scholarship Application Status
Students who applied for the MOMA Scholarship 2021, can check their scholarship application status online. Follow the steps.
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
- Login with your Application ID and Password.
- On the dashboard, you can check the scholarship, for which you already applied.
- Click on the scholarship name and you can know the current status of your application for the scholarship scheme.
NSP Minority Scholarship Helpline
Students can contact the helpdesk of National Scholarship Portal for any query related to MOMA Pre matric and Post Matric Scholarship scheme 2021.
Phone Number: 0120 – 6619540
MOMA Scholarship FAQ
Here are some most asked question about MOMA Pre matric and Post matric scholarship scheme.
Who can apply for the MOMA Scholarship 2021?
Minority community sudents studying in Class 1 to P.hD can apply for MOMA Scholarship.
What is the scholarship amount?
The MOMA Scholarship amount is depend upon the course from Rs. 13,800 to Rs. 1000 per annum.
How can I check the MOMA Scholarship application status?
Visit the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) and log in with your Application ID & Password. On the dashboard, you can check your scholarship application status.
Does Distance course students can apply for MOMA scholarship?
No. Distance course students cannot apply for MOMA Scholarship.
This is the complete information and application process for National Scholarship Portal Minority Scholarship scheme provided by Ministry of Minority Affairs.