MoMA Scholarship 2022 online Application. Apply Online Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship for Minority Students. National Scholarship Portal Minority Scholarships for Indian School, College and University students. Apply Online for the MoMA scholarship 2022. Eligibility Criteria, Online Application & List of selected candidates for Post Matric Minority Scholarship. School students can apply online for the Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship 2022.
Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) provides Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship Schemes for meritorious students from minority communities. Eligible students can apply for this MoMA Scholarship 2022 from the National Scholarship Portal.
Students who are currently studying in school from Class 1 to Class 10, can apply for the Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme 2022. Students who are currently studying in Higher Secondary courses, Technical or vocational Courses, UG, PG courses, can apply for the MoMA Post-Matric Scholarship scheme.
This scholarship scheme is provided by the Ministry of Minority Affairs department of the Central Government of India, so students from all over India can apply for this scholarship scheme.
Objectives of MoMA Scholarship for Minority Students
Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) introduced the Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship to empower the minority students of our country through the means of education. This MOMA Scholarship for school, college and university students will encourage them to continue their Higher Education and also support them financially.
Read More, Aikyahsree Scholarship Scheme for Minority Students
MOMA Scholarship 2022 Overview
Here are some quick facts about Central Government MOMA Scholarship 2022-23 for the Minority community students. Know about some important information about this scholarship scheme.
|Scholarship Name||MOMA Scholarship|
|Provided by||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Eligible Course||Class 1 to 10, HS, UG, PG, P.hD|
|Who can Apply||Only Minority students|
|Online Application Start||June 2022|
|Last date to apply||October 2022|
|Scholarship Duration||until course complete|
Learn more about the eligibility criteria to apply for MOMA Scholarship 2022. Ministry of Minority Affairs published all the official guidelines about eligibility for this scholarship scheme. MOMA scholarship is available only for the Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain and Zoroastrians (Parsis) community students.
Eligibility Criteria for Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship
- The student must be studying in Class 1 to 10.
- The student must have secured at least 50% marks in the previous final exam.
- The annual income of the student’s parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
Eligibility Criteria for Post-Matric Minority Scholarship
- The scholarship will be awarded to the students studying in Classes XI and XII including technical and vocational courses of this level including Polytechnics, ITIs, UG, PG, M.Phil & p.hD courses.
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in the previous final exam.
- The annual income of the student’s parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2 lakh.
MOMA Scholarship Amount and Allowances
Selected candidates for MOMA Scholarship will receive the scholarship amount directly to their bank account. The amount for Pre-Matric and Post Matric MOMA scholarship 2022 depends upon the course fees and other expenses.
|Course||Scholarship Amount per annum|
|Class 1 to 5||Rs. 1000|
|Class 6 to 10 (Day Scholar)||Rs. 1850|
|Class 6 to 10 (Hoteller)||Rs. 6850|
|Class 11 & 12 (Day Scholar)||Rs. 9300|
|Class 11 & 12 (Hoteller)||Rs. 10,800|
|Techinical & Vocation Course(Day Scholar)||Rs. 12,300|
|Techinical & Vocation Course(Hoteller)||Rs. 13,800|
|UG & PG(Day Scholar)||Rs. 6000|
|UG & PG(Hoteller)||Rs. 8700|
|M.Phil & P.hD||Rs. 12,000|
Read More, Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2022 for Girls
Important Dates for MOMA Scholarship 2022
Online application for Minority students for MOMA Scholarship 2022 started in June 2022 on the National Scholarship Portal. The last date of online application for this scholarship is October 2022. Eligible students have to apply within this time frame.
|Online Application Start||June 2022|
|Last date of Application||October 2022|
|Online Verification||November 2022|
|Selection List Publish||December 2022|
Read More, Apply Online for Sitaram Jindal Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
Documents required for MoMA Scholarship 2022
At the time of online application for the Post Matric Minority Scholarship, candidates have to upload some documents on the National Scholarship Portal. The list of required documents for this scholarship is mentioned below.
- Copy of Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrollment.
- Admission Receipt.
- Marksheet of the last exam passed.
- Passport Size Photograph and Signature
- Income certificate issued by the Component Authority.
- A self-certified Community Certificate
- Scanned copy of bank passbook.
- Residential / Domicile Certificate.
Read More, List of Scholarships for Indian College & University Students
MOMA Scholarship Online Application Process
Eligible minority community students can apply online for the Post Matric and Pre Matric Scholarship. Know the complete online application process & important steps for this scholarship scheme.
- The online Application for MOMA 2022 will be done from the National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
- Register on the National Scholarship Portal.
- Provide your complete academic and personal communication details.
- Choose the Pre-Matric/Post-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities from the scholarship dashboard.
- Now apply for this scholarship by providing some extra information.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Submit the online scholarship application form and take a print out the confirmation page.
Check MOMA Scholarship Application Status
Students who applied for the MOMA Scholarship 2022, can check their scholarship application status online. Follow the steps.
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
- Login with your Application ID and Password.
- On the dashboard, you can check the scholarship, for which you already applied.
- Click on the scholarship name and you can know the current status of your application for the scholarship scheme.
Read More, Xiaomi India Post Matric Scholarship Indian Students – Mi Scholarship
NSP Minority Scholarship Helpline
Students can contact the helpdesk of the National Scholarship Portal for any query related to the MOMA Pre matric and Post Matric Scholarship scheme 2022.
Phone Number: 0120 – 6619540
Email: [email protected]
MOMA Scholarship FAQ
Here are some most asked questions about the MOMA Pre matric and Post matric scholarship scheme.
Who can apply for the MOMA Scholarship 2022?
Minority community students studying in Class 1 to P.hD can apply for MOMA Scholarship.
What is the scholarship amount?
The MOMA Scholarship amount depends upon the course from Rs. 13,800 to Rs. 1000 per annum.
How can I check the MOMA Scholarship application status?
Visit the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) and log in with your Application ID & Password. On the dashboard, you can check your scholarship application status.
Can Distance course students apply for the MOMA scholarship?
No. Distance course students cannot apply for MOMA Scholarship.
This is the complete information and application process for the National Scholarship Portal Minority Scholarship scheme provided by the Ministry of Minority Affairs.
6 thoughts on “MoMA Scholarship 2022 for Minority Students | Online Application, Eligibility scholarships.gov.in”
kya hum ek se do scholarship form fill kar sakte h kya
I am 2nd year class 12th Muslim girl student but i haven, t 50%marks in matric examination jharkhand board 2020.
Sir, I am Anugrah Parichha, I am studying ITI in Balasore Technical School, Odisha, I am a Christian and my father is a Christian Purohit, may I get scholarship from any scholarships foundation,
Hello Anugrah, yes you can apply for the MoMA Scholarship scheme for your current course.
Can apply for this scholarship in 3rd year B.tech?
Hello Suraj, you can apply for this MoMA scholarship scheme.