Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2023 for Girls. Maulana Azad National Scholarships for Minority Girls students Online Application Process and Eligibility Guidelines. Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship for class 9 to 12 school students. Scholarships for Indian school students. MAEF Scholarship online application and list of selected candidates. Renewal Application for Moulana Azad Scholarship. Maulana Azad Education Foundation scholarship last date & list of selected candidates.
Maulana Azad Education Foundation provides scholarships for Meritorious Girls students. The name of this scholarship is Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship was earlier known as “Maulana Azad National Scholarship” and the same was launched by the then Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee at the National Conference of Educational & Economic Development of Minorities. Indian Girls students who are currently studying in Class 9th to 12th can apply for this scholarship.
The main aim of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2023 is to help Minority Girls students financially for their education. This scheme provides the Moulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF), funded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India.
The application process for the Maulana Azad National Scholarship is Online. Candidates have to apply on or before the Second week of November. Keep reading this article to know about the Eligibility Criteria, Application Process & Selection Process for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme
Here is a quick overview of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2023 and it’s important information.
|Name of the Scholarship||Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship|
|Organised by||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Course Eligibility||Class 9 to 12|
|Students’ Category||Minority Girls Students|
|Application Start||June 2023|
|Last Date of Registration||November 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for MAEF Scholarship
Before applying for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship / Moulana Azad National Scholarship, candidates must have to fulfil the following eligibility guidelines.
1. Only Girl Students belonging to Minority Communities, i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis, can apply for this scholarship.
2. Candidates, who are currently studying in Class 9th to 12th are eligible to apply.
3. Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous class.
4. The annual family income from all sources of the candidates does not exceed Rs. 2 lakh.
5. Students, who are already enjoying any other scholarship from Government or Private Authorities, are not eligible for this scholarship.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2023 Online Application
The application process of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2023 is Online. Eligible girl students have to submit their Moulana Azad National Scholarship Application Form Online. Know the step by the steps application process and apply online for this Government scholarship scheme.
- Online Application for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2023 will be done from the National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
- Register on the National Scholarship Portal.
- Provide your complete academic and personal communication details. Choose the
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2023 from the scholarship dashboard.
- Now apply for this scholarship by providing some extra information.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents. Submit the online scholarship application form and take printout the confirmation page.
Applicants have to upload the following scanned documents at the time of the Online Application Proces for this MAEF Scholarship –
- Students Photograph, attested by the Principal of the present School.
- Institution Verification Form attested by the present Principal of the School.
- Previous class Marksheet.
- Income Certificate of parents/guardian to be issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Govt./UTs Administration.
All required documents only in Hindi or English must be uploaded along with the online application form.
No physical/hard copy is required to be sent/submitted by post or by hand to MAEF.
The last date of application for this scholarship is November 2023.
Apply Online for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme – Apply Now
Maulana Azad Scholarship Amount
The Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship will help the Minority Girls students financially to buy Books, Stationery related to the course and payment of Boarding charges. Selected candidates will receive the scholarship amount directly to their Bank account via DBT.
1. Girl students, who are currently studying in Class 9th & 10th will receive Rs. 5000 per year as the scholarship amount.
2. The girls’ students, who are currently studying in Class 11th and 12th will receive Rs. 6000 as the scholarship amount directly to their Bank account.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Selection Process
The selection process for Moulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF) Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2023 will be done on the basis of the lower annual family income of the girl students. After that, the Percentage of Marks will get priority in the selection process.
There are no fixed rules available for the selection process for MAEF Scholarship for Minority Girls school students. Students from the BPL category will get priority.
Scholarship Renewal Application Process
Girl Students, who already received the Moulana Azad National Scholarship last year, can apply for Renewal. She must have passed her last exam with at least 50% marks, after that she is eligible to apply.
Fresh/Renewal Application for Moulana Azad National Scholarship will be done on scholarships.gov.in website. No applications for the renewal of scholarships will be entertained. Since the applications are open for all classes, i.e. from 9th to 12th, the beneficiaries will have to apply afresh for each class.
BHMNS Scholarship Helpline
If you need any help regarding the scholarship you can call the helpline phone number 0120-6619540 to the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship authorities. You can also send an email at email@example.com explaining your problem or questions.
This is the complete information about the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship (Moulana Azad National Scholarship) for Minority Girls students. If you have any queries please post it in the below comment box. Share this article to help others.