Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2019 Online Application Process. Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2019 for College Girls students. Scholarship for Indian Girls students. Fair and Lovely Educational Scholarship for College and University students. Fair and Lovely Scholarship Eligibility and list of selected candidates.
Fair and Lovely Foundation provides scholarships for Indian girls students who are currently studying in Undergraduate or Postgraduate course from any recognized College or University. The name of this scholarship program is Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship.
To encourage the girls students for Higher Education this scholarship started by Fair and Lovely Foundation. Eligible Candidates can apply Online for Fair and Lovely Scholarship. This is a Pan-India corporate scholarship offered by Fair and Lovely Foundation, a Unilever initiative.
Information at a Glance
|Name of the Scholarship||Fair and Lovely Scholarship|
|Scholarship Foundation||Fair and Lovely Foundation|
|Eligible Courses||Undergraduate and Post Graduate Degree|
|Gender||Only for Girls Students|
|Percentage Required||Minimum 60% on 10th and 12th Board Exam.|
|Annual Family Income||Not exceeds 6 lacs.|
|Application Start||1st September 2019|
|Application End||15th October 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Fair and Lovely Scholarship
Girls students can apply for this Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2019. Know all the details and eligibility requirements for Fair and Lovely Scholarship for Indian Girls students are given below.
1. This Fair and Lovely Scholarship only for Girls students of age group 15 to 30 years, studying in India.
2. Candidates must have to pursue Graduation or Post Graduation Course from any recognized University in India.
3. Candidates must have to pass 12th standard Board Exam with at least 60% marks (in Arts/Science/Commerce) from any recognized Board or Council in India on the academic year 2019.
4. The annual family income of the applicant doesn’t exceed Rs. 6 lacs to apply for this Loreal India Scholarship.
5. To apply for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarships, girls candidates must have to pursue in any of the following courses.
- Graduation: BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE/B.Tech, LLB, BCA, BBA, B.Pharma, B.Arch, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BHM, B.P.Ed, B.Ed, B.SL LL.B, BBA LLB, B.Com. LL.
- Post Graduation: MA, M.Sc, M.Com, ME/M.Tech, LLM, MCA, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Arch, MDS, MHMS, MAMS, MD, MHHM, M.P.Ed, M.Ed, Others
- Coaching Classes: Banking Services, CA-CS-ICWA, CAT-MBA, Civil Services, Government Services, IIT-JEE-Engineering, PMT-AIIMS-MBBS, Language-English Communication.
Fair and Lovely Scholarship Application Process
Candidates can apply Online for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship. The Application process will start from 1st September 2019 and will continue up to the last week of October 2019. The complete application guidelines are given below.
- To apply for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship, you have to visit their official website www.fairandlovelyfoundation.in and then click on the ‘APPLY NOW‘ link.
- After that register yourself on that website by entering your email, phone number, and few other basic details.
- Now enter the details information about yourself, like your educational qualification, communication details and few other important information.
- The total time required for Fair and Lovely Scholarship Online Application is 45 minutes to 1 hour.
To apply Online for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019, candidates must have to upload some supportive documents with the application form. The list of these necessary documents is given below.
- Passport Size Photo.
- Id proof (PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Driver’s License, Aadhar Card, class 10th marks sheet with Photo).
- Class 12th marks sheet
- Age proof
- Class 10 marks sheet
- Proof of Family Income (Valid documents are Government approved certificate, IT Return, BPL card)
- Latest Graduation marks sheet
- Latest college fee receipt.
- Application letter
- Other (if any)
Candidates Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted for Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship on the basis of their Academic Score and Financial need. Shortlisted candidates need to face a telephonic round of interview in English, Hindi or in a South Indian Language. The telephonic interview will be of 10 to 15 minutes. The final list of candidates for the scholarship will be prepared after the telephonic round interview. The final list of selected candidates will publish on the mid-week of December 2019.
If you want to need any additional information about this Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship, you may contact with the Scholarship authority. The telephone number is 1800-10-22-221 or +91-85274 84563 and the email address is, email@example.com. You can also visit their office at this following address, Fair & Lovely Foundation, Hindustan Unilever House, B.D Sawant Marg, Chakala, Mumbai-400099.
You can also visit the official website of Fair and Lovely Foundation, www.fairandlovelyfoundation.in for more latest updates and info. Post your query in the below comment box.