Apply online for TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship 2023 for Indian Girls students pursuing Engineering, B.Pharmacy, Master of Pharmacy, B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc Nursing and GNM Nursing courses. Know the complete online application process and details of eligibility criteria.TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship 2023 application last date and scholarship amount information. This scholarship is distributed through the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship portal. Learn more about the candidate selection process and required documents for TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship 2023.
TransUnion CIBIL is India’s leading credit information company and maintains one of the largest repositories of credit information globally.
Under TransUnion CIBIL’s CSR project, this company promote Primary and Professional education along with imparting skill training, thus creating financial independence. TransUnion CIBIL scholarship to over 600 deserving students every year.
The details information, eligibility guidelines and candidate selection process for TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship 2023 is described below.
TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship Info Chart
|Scholarship Name||TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship|
|Eligible Courses||GNM, B.Sc & M.Sc Nursing, B.Pharm & M.Pharm, Engineering|
|Number of Scholarships||600|
|Scholarship Amount||Approx Rs. 40,000 per year|
|Application Start||August 2023|
|Application Close||November 2023|
TransUnion Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The CIBIL company mentioned a detailed Eligibility Criteria for their Scholarship Scheme 2023. The common Eligibility Criteria for this Scholarship are mentioned below.
- TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship is available only for Female students.
- The annual family income of the applicant does not exceed ₹10 lakh.
- Studying from any Institution recognised by the Government of India.
Special Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc & GNM Nursing, B.Pharm, Engineering Students
Candidates pursuing any of the mentioned Undergraduate courses must have to fulfil the following guidelines to apply for this Scholarship.
- You must have to score a minimum of 65% in the Class 12th Board Examination / last qualifying exam.
- Girls pursuing 1st or 2nd year of GNM Nursing Course can apply for this Scholarship.
- Girls pursuing 1st or 2nd year of B.Sc Nursing Course can apply for this Scholarship.
- Girls pursuing 1st or 2nd year of B.Pharm Course can apply for this Scholarship.
- Girls pursuing 1st or 2nd year of B.E / B.Tech / B.Ch.E / B.C.E courses can apply for this Scholarship.
Special Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc Nursing and M.Pharm Students
Candidates pursuing any of the mentioned Postgraduate courses can apply for this scholarship. The eligibility guidelines are given below.
- You must have to score a minimum of 65% in Graduation Course / last qualifying exam.
- Girls pursuing 1st year of M.Sc Nursing Course can apply for this Scholarship.
- Girls pursuing 1st year of M.Pharm Course can apply for this Scholarship.
Required Documents for Online Application
The following documents need to upload to apply TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship 2023 Online.
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of address
- Income proof certificate
- 10th, 12th and Graduation Marksheet
- Student bank passbook
- Admission confirmation letter fee structure on the college letterhead.
- College fees receipt
TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship 2023 Application Process
The complete application process for TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship 2023 is Online. The company tie-up with the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship portal to receive applications and controller selection process.
First, you have to visit the official scholarship portal of Vidyasaarathi to apply for TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship (link is given below).
Now register yourself on that scholarship portal by providing your details, Communication Address, Bank Details and Academic Details. Then upload scanned documents to complete your profile.
After completing all these steps, select the scholarship for which you are eligible and apply for this.
The complete process is online. No need to send any paper document to the TransUnion Office.
Now login with your user id and password on the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship portal, you can check your scholarship application status online.
Click Here to Apply Online for TransUnion CIBIL Scholarship through Vidyasaarathi
Scholarship Amount and Distribution
TransUnion CIBIL provides a total of 600 scholarships to eligible students. The scholarship amount will be approx ₹40,000 per year for each selected student.
The scholarship amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of the selected students. The applicant can check their scholarship status from the website.
If you need any help regarding this scholarship program, you can contact NSDL Vidyasaarathi Team through [email protected] email. You can also visit the Contact page for the telephone number of the regional offices.
Post your query in the below comment box, will try to help you at our best. Share this post on social media to inform other students and help them.