Vidyasaarathi MPCL Scholarship 2019. Malana Power Company Limited (MPCL) provides Educational scholarships for Nursing, ITI and B.Ed students for the year 2019. The application for Vidyasaarathi MPCL Scholarship 2019 can be done through Online by Vidyasaarathi, a technology-enabled initiative by NSDL. Students, who are currently pursuing Full-Time B.Sc Nursing Course, ITI Course or B.Ed course from any recognized Institution, can apply for Vidyasaarathi MPCL Scholarship 2019.
The details information about this scholarship given below, so read carefully the complete article to know more about the Eligibility Criteria and Online Application Process.
Vidyasaarathi MPCL Scholarship 2019 Information
|Name of the Scholarship||Vidyasaarathi MPCL Scholarship 2019|
|Organisation||Malana Power Company Limited (MPCL)|
|Eligible Courses||B.Sc Nursing, ITI, B.E, B.Tech & B.Ed|
|Application Deadline||15th August 2019|
|Eligibility Criteria||The details eligibility guidelines for MPCL Scholarship describe below for each course.|
- Students Studying full time 4 years course in Nursing from any recognized University in India.
- Candidate must have to pass HSC (10+2) Exam with at least 50% marks.
- Only Under Graduate Level B.Sc Nursing candidates (all gender) can apply.
- This Scholarship to be given to students pursuing any ITI course like Electrician, Turner, Fitter etc. i.e.(10th+1, 10th+2).
- Institute should be affiliated by National Accreditation Board for Education and Training (NABET).
- Candidate must have to pass SSC (10th) Board Exam with at least 35% marks.
- Students studying full-time 2-year course in B.Ed from any institute located in India, Institute should have valid NAAC Accreditation and NCTE Approval.
- Candidate must have to pass the Graduation Exam with at least 50% marks.
- The annual family income of the students must be within Rs. 5 Lakh.
- All gender candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- Priority will be given to the students from Himachal Pradesh State.
- MPCL Employees and their son/daughter cannot apply for this scholarship.
- The Online Application for MPCL Scholarship started on 1st August 2018.
- The Last Date of Online Scholarship is 11th September 2018.
|Application Process||The application process for Vidyasaarathi MPCL Scholarship 2018 is Online. Follow the steps to apply for this scholarship. |
- At First, visit Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Portal (link is given below) and then click on the APPLY Button from the scholarship list, for which you are eligible.
- Now Register on the Scholarship Portal with your Name, Phone Number and Email and verify your Email. Then Login on the portal with your Email and Password.
- After that, Update your Scholarship Profile from the Dashboard with the required Academic details and Personal details.
- Then Search for the scholarship and click on the APPLY button and upload the required documents.
- Your Scholarship Application Form Submitted Successfully.
|Required Documents||Candidates have to upload the following documents at the time of Online Application in .jpeg or .png format. |
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- 10th, 12th or Diploma and Graduation Marksheet 1st year passing marksheet (for 2nd year students).
- Bank Passbook Front Page
- College Admission Receipt.
- College Fees Receipt
- Bonafide Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Scholarship Amount for B.Sc Nursing Course – Rs. 3000/- maximum.
- Scholarship Amount for B.Ed Course – Rs. 3000/- maximum.
- Scholarship Amount for ITI Course Students – Rs. 2000/- maximum.
List of Scholarships for Indian School, Collge and University Students – Click Here.
|Contact Email||For Scheme Related Information: firstname.lastname@example.org|
For any grievance: email@example.com
Apply Online for Vidyasaarathi MPCL Scholarship 2019 – Click Here
This is the complete information chart for NSDL Vidyasaarathi MPCL Scholarship 2019 for Nursing, B.Ed and ITI Course students in India. If you have any question feel free to post it in the below comment box.