National Scholarship Portal, an online easy solution for applying for all government scholarships from one place. If you are currently studying at School, College or University you can easily apply for any Government Scholarship Scheme from National Scholarship Portal. Know the online application steps and other eligibility criteria for apply online through National Scholarship Portal.
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MEITY), Government of India launched an online web portal for applying all the Government Scholarship Schemes from one place. This website is called National Scholarship Portal (NSP). The main aim of this web portal, transparency, and an end to end connection to the students’ and authority.
Online Registration Process on National Scholarship Portal
Learn how to register and apply for any Government Scholarship through National Scholarship Portal (NSP) online. Step by step procedures described below.
1. At first visit the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) website, http://www.scholarships.gov.in/ for registration and online form submission.
2. Now on the Home Page, click on the ‘Apply for Fresh’ bottom. A new STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM will be displayed.
3. On the ‘Student Registration Form’ filled the following details like – the State of Domicile, Name of Student, Gender, Scholarship category, Email id, phone number, Date of birth. Now click on the REGISTER bottom.
4. After successfully submitting all the details information, students will get an unique ‘Student Registration ID’. Note down the Registration ID for feature reference. A password under this Student Registration ID also sent to the registered mobile number and email address.
5. Now Login to your account with the help of ‘Student Registration ID’ and date of birth. After successful login, students will get a welcome message. The left side of this page clicks on the ‘Application form’ link.
6. After clicking on the ‘Application form’ link, a complete Online Application form displayed. On this Application form, students have to enter his/her Registration Details, Academic Details & Basic Details. After fill, all the details information, click on the ‘Save & Continue’ bottom.
7. On the next page, candidates have to enter the full postal address under, Contact details. List of eligible scholarships is also displayed on this page under, Scheme Details. Candidates have to choose any one of the scholarships under all eligible scholarships and click on it to select.
8. After selecting the scholarship, candidates have to upload scanned documents on the portal. Some basic documents which have to upload are Domicile Certificate, Student Photograph and Signature, Scanned copy of Aadhar, Bank passbook, Previous academic mark sheet, Institute Verification form and Student Declaration etc.
9. Now click on the ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ bottom and Scholarship application will be submitted successfully. Take print out the system generated Application form feature reference.
10. Click here to get the complete list of Post Matric Scholarships for School and College Students.
11. After Online Application students can check their Scholarship status by Login to their account with the Application ID.
Benefits of National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
India becomes delighted and under this Digital India project, National Scholarship Portal is also a part. NSP is the best online solution for apply scholarships launched by State Government, Union Government and Union Territories. The main benefits of this portal are,
• The complete process is done through Online by NSP portal. There is no need to send any hard copies or documents through the post. All the documents will be uploaded to this portal by scanning.
• Apply for scholarships at NSP website, www.scholarships.gov.in from your computer or smartphone, anytime anywhere easily.
• Successfully Registered candidates will get an unique Application id. With help of this Application id, students can apply for any scholarship through this portal, because all the details information will be saved under this unique Application id. Students can also apply for renewal from NSP portal.
• After entered all the educational details, eligible scholarships will be displayed on the Applicant’s dashboard.
• Students can check their scholarship status any time by login to the NSP portal. Status also sends through SMS and email.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is really a good project of Government of India for students and Institutes. You can like us on WebExam Facebook page for more updates. If you have any advice, suggestions or questions please post it in the comment section.