Download JBNSTS Scholarship 2023 Admit Card Online for the 20th August 2023 Exam. Know all the question paper patterns and complete the syllabus for JBNSTS Exam 2023. Jagadish Bose Science Scholarship 2023 Selection Process and admit card download. Know the result date of the JBNSTS Scholarship Test for Senior and Junior students.
Jagadish Bose National Science Tallent Search will organise Junior Tallent Search Exam and Senior Tallent Search Exam 2023. This year on 20th August 2023 the Scholarship exam will be held. The JBNSTS Scholarship 2023 Exam will be held online this year. This is a fellowship for young Science students.
Download the Admit Card for JBNSTS 2023 Scholarship Exam. Know the question paper pattern and download the previous year’s JBNSTS Senior & Junior Scholarship Exam and Admit Card.
Candidates, who will pass the exam will receive a Scholarship amount from JBNSTS Foundation for his/her further study on Science Stream.
JBNSTS Scholarship Admit Card
JBNSTS 2023 Exam will be held on 20th August 2023. The candidates who applied Online for JBNSTS 2023 Scholarship Exam, can download their Admit Card from the official website of JBNSTS (jbnsts.ac.in) before 7 days of the examination.
The candidate selection process for JBNSTS Junior and Senior Scholarship will be done through three Stages.
- Written Test
- Scientific Creativity Test( (only for Senior) .
Students who will qualify for the Written Test (Online) will be called for an Interview process. Based on the interview 75 students will be shortlisted for Scientific Creativity Test (only for seniors). After that selected candidates will be awarded by JBNSTS Scholarship.
JBNSTS 2023 Examination Pattern
The date of the JBNSTS Scholarship Examination is 20th August 2023. The examination will be held online. An eligible student can seat for this JBNSTS Tallent Scholarship exam 2023 online directly from their home using their smartphone/desktop/laptop.
The complete question paper pattern and syllabus for the Senior and Junior tests are described below.
JBNSTS Junior Talent Search Test Question Pattern
- Total Marks of this exam 90.
- The maximum time of examination is 2 hours.
- The question comes from Physical Science (30 marks), Life Science (30 marks) and from Mathematics (30 marks).
- The syllabus is based on the 10th Standard.
- 6 questions from each subject are to be answered and each question will carry 5 marks.
- No alternative question is there.
JBNSTS Senior Talent Search Test Question Pattern
- Total Marks 100.
- The maximum time allowed is 3 hours.
- There are two sections on the question paper.
Section – A (80 Marks)
- In this section, questions will come from four subjects Physics (20 marks), Chemistry (20 marks), Mathematics (20 marks) and Biology (20 marks).
- These are Short answer-type questions.
- Out of 8 questions, only 5 questions are to be answered from each subject.
- Each question will carry 4 marks.
- The total marks of Section-A is 80.
Section – B (20 Marks)
- This section contains four questions from four subjects (Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Biology).
- Out of 4 questions, only 1 question is to be answered.
- As this is a depth knowledge-based question, so it contains 20 marks.
JBNSTS Scholarship 2023 Result
The result of the JBNSTS 2023 Senior and Junior Scholarship Exam will publish in December 2023. Candidates can check their results on the website (jbnsts.ac.in).
Selected candidates will be called for an Interview in Kolkata at the Head office of Jagadish Bose National Science Tallent Search.
If you have any queries about this JBNSTS Scholarship Exam, feel free to post it in the below comment box, we will definitely try to help you. You can contact Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search, Kolkata on these phone Numbers 033-24428270.