Download JBNSTS Scholarship 2020 Admit Card Online for 25th August Exam. Know all the question paper pattern and complete syllabus for JBNSTS Exam 2020. Jagadish Bose Science Scholarship 2020 Selection Process and admit card download. Know the result date of JBNSTS Scholarship Test for Senior and Junior students.
Jagadish Bose National Science Tallent Search will organise Junior Tallent Search Exam and Senior Tallent Search Exam 2020. This year in 13th December 2020 the Scholarship exam will be held. The JBNSTS Scholarship 2020 Exam will be held online this year. This is a fellowship for young Science students.
Download the Admit Card for JBNSTS 2020 Scholarship Exam. Know the question paper pattern and download previous year JBNSTS Senior & Junior Scholarship Exam, Admit Card.
Candidates, who will pass the exam will receive Scholarship amount from JBNSTS Foundation for his/her further study on Science Stream.
JBNSTS Scholarship Admit Card
JBNSTS 2020 Exam will be held on 13th December 2020.
Candidates who applied through offline by sending application form will receive their Admit Card through India Post by 20th November 2020.
The candidates who applied Online for JBNSTS 2020 Scholarship Exam, can download their Admit Card from the official website of JBNSTS (jbnsts.ac.in) before 7 days of the examination.
The candidate selection process for JBNSTS Junior and Senior Scholarship will be done through three Stages.
- Written Test
- Scientific Creativity Test( (only for Senior) .
Students who will qualify the Written Test (Online) will be called for an Interview process. Based on the interview 75 students will be shortlisted for Scientific Creativity Test (only for Senior). After that selected candidates will be awarded by JBNSTS Scholarship.
JBNSTS 2020 Examination Pattern
The date of JBNSTS Scholarship Examination is 13th December 2020. The examination will be held online. An eligible student can seat for this JBNSTS Tallent Scholarship exam 2020 online directly from their home using their Smartphone / desktop / laptop.
The complete question paper pattern and syllabus for Senior and Junior Test described below.
JBNSTS Junior Talent Search Test Question Pattern
- Total Marks of this exam 90.
- Questions will be Online MCQ type.
- The maximum time of examination is 2 hours.
- The question comes from Physical Science (30 marks), Life Science (30 marks) and from Mathematics (30 marks).
- The syllabus based on the 10th Standard.
- 10 questions from each subject to be answered and each question will carry 3 marks.
- No alternative question is there.
- For each correct answer 3 marks, for each wrong answer -1 mark & zero marks for not attempted questions.
JBNSTS Senior Talent Search Test Question Pattern
- Total Marks 100.
- The maximum time allowed 3 hours.
- Questions will be Online MCQ type.
- There are two sections on the question paper.
Section – A (75 Marks)
- In this section question will come from four subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Candidates have to answer any 3 subjects as per their choice (Total 30 questions).
- Each question will carry 2.5 marks.
- Negative marking for each wrong answer 1.
- Total marks of Section-A is 75.
Section – B (25 Marks)
- This section contains 5 questions of 5 marks each from each subject.
- Answer only 5 questions from any one subject.
- Each correct answer will get 5 marks, each wrong answer will get -2 marks and zero marks for not attempt.
JBNSTS Scholarship 2020 Result
The result of JBNSTS 2020 Senior and Junior Scholarship Exam will publish in December 2020. Candidates can check their result on the website (jbnsts.ac.in).
Selected candidates will be called for Interview on Kolkata to the Head office of Jagadish Bose National Science Tallent Search.
If you have any query about this JBNSTS Scholarship Exam, feel free to post it in the below comment box, we will definitely try to help you. You can contact Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search, Kolkata on these phone Numbers 6291252376 / 9748486166 / 9875381510.