Download JBNSTS Scholarship 2020 Admit Card Online for 25th August Exam. Know all the question paper pattern and complete syllabus for JBNSTS Exam 2020. Jagadish Bose Science Scholarship 2020 Selection Process and admit card download. Know the result date of JBNSTS Scholarship Test for Senior and Junior students.
Jagadish Bose National Science Tallent Search will organise Junior Tallent Search Exam and Senior Tallent Search Exam 2020. This year in October 2020 the Scholarship exam will be held. This is a fellowship for young Science students.
Download the Admit Card for JBNSTS 2020 Scholarship Exam. Know the question paper pattern and download previous year JBNSTS Senior & Junior Scholarship Exam, Admit Card.
Candidates, who will pass the exam will receive Scholarship amount from JBNSTS Foundation for his/her further study on Science Stream.
JBNSTS Scholarship Admit Card
JBNSTS 2020 Exam will be held in October 2020. Candidates who applied through offline by sending application form will receive their Admit Card through India Post by 15th October 2020.
The candidates who applied Online for JBNSTS 2020 Scholarship Exam, can download their Admit Card from the official website of JBNSTS (www.jbnsts.org) before 3 to 5 days of the examination.
The candidate selection process for JBNSTS Junior and Senior Scholarship will be done through three Stages.
- Written Test
- Scientific Creativity Test( (only for Senior) .
Students who will qualify the Written Test will be called for an Interview process. Based on the interview 75 students will be shortlisted for Scientific Creativity Test (only for Senior). After that selected candidates will be awarded by JBNSTS Scholarship.
JBNSTS 2020 Examination Pattern
The date of JBNSTS Scholarship Examination is October 2020. The examination will be held all over the West Bengal. The complete question paper pattern and syllabus for Senior and Junior Test described below.
JBNSTS Junior Talent Search Test Question Pattern
- Total Marks of this exam 90.
- The time of examination 12:00 noon to 02:00 p.m. (2 hours).
- The question comes from Physical Science (30 marks), Life Science (30 marks) and from Mathematics (30 marks).
- The syllabus based on the 10th Standard.
- 6 questions from each subject to be answered and each question will carry 5 marks.
- No alternative question is there.
JBNSTS Senior Talent Search Test Question Pattern
- Total Marks 100.
- The time allowed 10:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m. (3 hours).
- There are two sections on the question paper.
Section – A (80 Marks)
- In this section question will come from four subjects Physics (20 marks), Chemistry (20 marks), Mathematics (20 marks) and Biology (20 marks).
- This is Short answer type questions and out of 8 questions only 5 questions to be answered on each subject.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
Section – B (20 Marks)
- This section contains four questions from four subjects (Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Biology).
- Out of 4 questions only 1 questions to be answered.
- As this is a depth knowledge-based question, so it contains 20 marks.
JBNSTS Scholarship 2020 Result
The result of JBNSTS 2020 Senior and Junior Scholarship Exam will publish in December 2020. Candidates can check their result on the website (www.jbnsts.org).
Selected candidates will be called for Interview on Kolkata to the Head office of Jagadish Bose National Science Tallent Search.
If you have any query about this JBNSTS Scholarship Exam, feel free to post it in the below comment box, we will definitely try to help you. You can contact Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search, Kolkata on these phone Numbers 033-24428270 / 8269 & 24417542.