Online Application for JBNSTS Scholarship Test 2018 started. Learn about the Eligibility Criteria like Age limit, Education Qualifications in details before apply JBNSTS 2018 Talent Search Test. Information about Junior and Senior Talent Search Test 2018. Online Application procedure of JBNSTS 2018 Post Matric Scholarship Test for West Bengal Students.
Like every year, Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search, Kolkata Foundation published an advertisement for JBNSTS Talent Search Test 2018 for Class 11th, Engineering, Medical and Basic Science students of West Bengal. Online and Offline application form available now.
Candidates can apply for JBNSTS Scholarship Test 2018 by paying Rs. 100 for Junior or Rs. 200 for Senior, as the examination fees. The date of examination for JBNSTS Talent Search Test 2018 will be 19th August all over West Bengal. Keep ready for more details.
Eligibility Criteria for JBNSTS Scholarship Test 2018
The foundation will conduct two examinations, one is JBNSTS Junior Talent Search Exam and the other is, JBNSTS Senior Talent Search Exam and Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti for different category students. Details Eligibility Criteria are given below. Only the domiciled resident of West Bengal Students are eligible for this scholarship test.
• JBNSTS Junior Talent Search Test 2018 : Students who passed Madhyamik 2018 examination with at least 75% marks and took admission on class 11th Science stream are eligible for this scholarship test. Candidates must have any three subjects out of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science.
• JBNSTS Senior Talent Search Test 2018 : This Scholarship Test for the students, who studied (10+2)th class on Science stream and passed the Higher Secondary 2018 Examination. If this HS passed students will take admission in any one of these courses – Engineering, Medical or Basic Science (Honours) are eligible for applying JBNSTS Senior Scholarship Test.
• Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti : The main aim of this scholarship scheme, to promote girl students on the Higher Education. Girls’ Students who are passing Higher Secondary 2018 Exam and want to take admission on the Undergraduate course of Engineering, Medical or Basic Science (Honours), are eligible for this scholarship scheme. This scholarship shall be awarded to the Girls students through ‘JBNSTS Senior Talent Search Test’.
JBNSTS Scholarship Amount
• The candidates who will qualify for JBNSTS Junior Scholarship Scheme 2018 get scholarship amount of Rs. 1000 per month for two years (class 11th & 12th). Students also get Rs. 2500 per year as the Book Grant.
• The Candidates who will qualify for the JBNSTS Senior Talent Search Test get Rs. 4000 per month until the completion of the course. Also get Rs. 5000 per year as the Book Grant. Basic Science Scholar under DST-INSPIRE Scholarship, we will get Rs. 5000 per month. Top 10 girls and boys students will be awarded by Laptop.
• Girls students, who will be selected for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti will get the scholarship amount of Rs. 2000 per month and Rs. 2000 per year as the book grant for four to five years.
JBNSTS Talent Search Test Online & Offline Application Process
The JBNSTS Talent Scholarship Test 2018 Application can be done both through Online and Offline. The last date of Online and Offline Application, 31st July 2018. Learn the complete application procedure and documents required for the application.
• Online Application for JBNSTS Talent Search Test :
The Online application procedure for JBNSTS Junior Talent Search Test and JBNSTS Senior Talent Search Test are quite same. Junior candidates are required to pay Rs. 100 and Senior Candidates are required to pay Rs. 200 as the application fees through SBI Bank Challan or through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. Online Application can be done only through the official website of JBNSTS.
After visiting the official website click on the CLICK ONLINE APPLICATION FOR option and chose your category (Junior or Senior). Then an Online Application form will be available, before proceed to it, pay the application fees. Because the transaction id number will require at the time of Online Application.
After that fill the application form correctly with your details and upload the following documents Photograph, Signature, Madhyamik Marksheet, Admission Proof (for Junior only) and Higher Secondary Marksheet (for Senior only) in pdf format. That’s all, nothing need to do after that. Online Application successfully submitted.
• Offline Application for JBNSTS Scholarship Test 2018 :
Application form for JBNSTS Junior and Senior Talent Search Test can be download from the official website of JBNSTS. After downloading the Application Form filled it correctly. Go to the bank and make a demand draft of Rs. 100 (for junior) or Rs. 200 (for senior) on favor of Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search payable at Kolkata.
Now attach the following documents with the application form, 3 copies Passport size photographs, Demand Draft, Self-addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 10 for sending Admit Card, Madhyamik Marksheet, Class 11th Admission Proof (for Junior) and Higher Secondary Marksheet (for Senior only). The Application Form can be sent to the following address by post or courier: Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search, 1300, Rajdanga Main Road, Kolkata – 700107.
JBNSTS Scholarship Test Admit Card Download & Selection Process
Candidates, who applied through offline by sending application form will receive their Admit Card through India Post by 10th August. For the candidates who will be applied through Online can download their Admit Card from the official website of JBNSTS before 3 to 5 days of the examination.
The candidate selection process for JBNSTS Junior and Senior Scholarship will be done through three Stages, viz 1. Written Test, 2.Interview and 3. Scientific Creativity Test( (only for Senior) . Students who will qualify the Written Test will be called for an Interview process. Based on the interview 75 students will be shortlisted for Scientific Creativity Test (only for Senior). After that selected candidates will be awarded by JBNSTS Scholarship.
Examination Pattern of JBNSTS Test 2018
The date of JBNSTS Examination 2018 is 19th August 2018. The examination will be held all over the West Bengal.
• JBNSTS Junior Talent Search Test Question Pattern : Total Marks of this exam 90. The time of the examination 12:00 noon to 02:00 p.m. (2 hours). The question comes from Physical Science (30 marks), Life Science (30 marks) and from Mathematics (30 marks). The syllabus based on the 10th Standard. 6 questions from each subject to be answered and each question will carry 5 marks. No alternative question is there.
• JBNSTS Senior Talent Search Test Question Pattern : Total Marks 100. Time allowed 10:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m. (3 hours). There are two sections on the question paper.
# Section – A (80 Marks) : In this section question will come from four subjects Physics (20 marks), Chemistry (20 marks), Mathematics (20 marks) and Biology (20 marks). This is Short answer type questions and out of 8 questions only 5 questions to be answered on each subject. Each question carries 4 marks.
# Section – B (20 Marks) : This section contains four questions from four subjects (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Biology). Out of 4 questions only 1 questions to be answered. As this is a depth knowledge-based question, so it contains 20 marks.
This is the complete information about JBNSTS Talent Search Test 2018. The expected result date is last week of October 2018. Like us on WebExam Facebook Page for more instant updates about Scholarships and other services.