Apply Online for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021. Kotak Education Foundation Scholarship 2021 for professional graduation courses girls Students. Know the official website of Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021. Apply Online for Kotak Kanya Scholarship Programme and know the eligibility criteria. Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship Amount, required documents and list of selected candidates. All the details information about this Kotak Kanya Scholarship Programme.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship is a collaborative CSR Project on Education & Livelihood of Kotak Mahindra Group companies, which is being implemented with Kotak Education Foundation – Kotak Kanya Scholarship will financially support meritorious girl students from underprivileged sections of the society to enable them to pursue higher education after passing out 12th standard.
Girls students who are currently pursuing professional graduation (degree) courses include Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance and Computer courses or professional courses pursued alongside graduation like CA, CS, CFA, CWA, LLB, can apply for this Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021.
The last date of online application for the Kotak Kanya Scholarship is 30th September 2021. Eligible students can apply online for this scholarship and get the scholarship amount directly to their bank account after getting selected. Know the eligibility criteria and complete the online application process for this scholarship.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021
Here is a quick overview of this Kotak scholarship scheme. Know some important facts and information about Kotak Kanya scholarship 2021.
|Scholarship Name||Kotak Kanya Scholarship|
|Scholarship Provider||Kotak Education Foundation|
|Eligible Courses||Graduation, Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce etc|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to Rs. 1 lakh|
|Application Last Date||30th September 2021|
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Girls students, who are economically weak but meritorious, can apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021. The complete eligibility guidelines are described below. Learn who can apply for the Kotak Bank Scholarship.
- This scholarship only for the Girls students across India.
- Students who are pursuing Honours Graduate, professional graduate courses like Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance and Computer courses or professional courses pursued alongside graduation like CA, CS, CFA, CWA, LLB.
- Only 1st year graduation students are ligile to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have scored 75% or more marks or equivalent CGPA in standard 12th board examinations.
- Annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 3 lakh.
- Children of employees of Kotak Mahindra Group, Kotak Education Foundation & Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Amount
Selected students will get up to Rs. 1 lakh per year as the scholarship amount. The rewards amount for the Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 will depend upon the academic expenses, including tuition fees, hostel fees (applicable only for on-campus hostel), internet, laptop, books & stationery expenses etc.
The scholarship amount will be directly credited to the student’s bank account after completing the selection process. The list of selected candidates is also available on the official website of Kotak Education Foundation.
Documents Required for Kotak Bank Scholarship
At the time of online application for the Kotak Kanya scholarship scheme, students have to upload the following scanned documents on the website. The list of required documents is given here.
- Passport size photograph.
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 12).
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License).
- Current Year Admission Proof (Fee Receipt/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate).
- Current Course Admission Letter.
- Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque.
- Income Certificate (Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch/BDO/SDO/SDM/Affidavit).
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 Online Application
Application for Kotak Kanya 2021 Scholarship can be done only Online. Eligible candidates can easily apply for this scholarship from the Kotak Kanya scholarship portal. Follow the steps to apply online.
Step 1: At first visit the Kotak Kanya Scholarship Website (link is given below) and read carefully the information from this page. This is the official website for scholarship applications. The last date of the Application is 30th September 2021.
Step 2: On the Scholarship Page there is an option, mentioning Click Here to apply for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 Online.
Step 3: On this application, page enter your email address, a password will be sent to your email. Then log in with that password and fill the application form for Kotak Kanya 2021 Scholarship. Upload all the required documents in pdf/jpg format.
Step 4: Now click on the Submit bottom. Your application form will be submitted successfully. No need to send any hard copy to the authority. You will receive an SMS/Email regarding your Submission of the Scholarship application form.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 Online Application – Click Here
The important dates for Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 are mentioned below. Every year Kotak Education Foundation start the online application from the first week of August. The last date for application is 30th September 2021.
|Application Start||August 2021|
|Last Date of Application||30th September 2021|
|Result Announcement||November 2021|
|Scholarship Distribution||November 2021|
Candidate Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their financial Condition and Merit for the Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021. After receiving all the applications on 30th September 2021 the Kotak Education Foundation will select the candidates within various parameters, like Merit, financial conditions etc.
The selection is a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants will be based on their academic merit, financial background and personal challenges (crisis, orphan, single parent child, disability, etc.)
- Top performing (girl) students will appear for two (2) rounds of interviews
- The final selection and the awarding of scholarship will be at the sole discretion of the Kotak Education Foundation
The list of selected candidates for the Kotak Kanya 2021 Scholarship will be published in the middle week of November 2021 on their official website. Selected candidates will be awarded the scholarship amount through Bank NEFT directly to their Bank account.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Renewal Application
Kotak Education Foundation will provide the Kotak Kanya scholarship to the selected students till the end of their current Graduation course. To get the scholarship amount every year, candidates have to apply for renewal for the Kotak Kanya scholarship scheme. The eligibility criteria to apply for the renewal of this Kotak scholarship is mentioned below.
- No dropout (from regular academic sessions).
- No disciplinary issues.
- Academic performance should always be more than 6 Grade Point Average (GPA) or over 70% or equivalent.
- The renewal of the scholarship every year will be at the sole discretion of the Kotak Education Foundation.
Students can contact this email email@example.com or to this Phone Number 011-43092248 (Ext: 262) for any help regarding Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021.
If you have any queries about Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2021 Scheme, post it in the comment section or visit the official website of Kotak Education Foundation.
Frequently Aksed Questions about Kotak Kanya Scholarship
Here are some FAQs regarding the Kotak Kanya scholarship scheme 2021.
Who can apply for the Kotak Kanya Scholarship scheme?
Graduation course Girls students can apply for this scholarship.
What is the last date of application for the Kotak Kanya Scholarship?
30th September 2021.
How to check Kotak Scholarship Result?
Kotak scholarship results can be check from the buddy4study scholarship website.