Mi Scholarship 2023 Online Application for post-matric students in India. Apply Online for Xiaomi Scholarship 2023. Class 10th and 12th passed students can apply for Mi Scholarship 2023 online. Learn about the eligibility guidelines, online application process, last date of application & selection process for the Mi India Scholarship.
Xiaomi India provides post-matric scholarships for Indian School and College Students, who currently passed their Class 10th or 12th Board Examination. To help the students from economically weaker sections, Xiaomi providing this Mi Scholarship.
The main aim of this scholarship is to provide financial support to the students for their higher education. Eligible students can apply online for this scholarship scheme before 31st December 2023 and get the scholarship amount directly to their bank accounts.
Xiaomi India – Mi Scholarship 2023
Indian school and college students who are currently pursuing Class 11th course or any Undergraduate course can apply for the Mi Scholarship scheme. HS level students will receive Rs. 3800 and Undergraduate students will receive Rs. 5800 as a scholarship amount from Xiaomi India.
This scholarship is divided into two categories as per the course level.
- Mi Scholarship for Class 11 and 12 students.
- Mi Scholarship for Undergraduate Degree Course students.
Eligibility criteria for both these scholarship schemes are described below. So, before applying for this scholarship, read the eligibility guidelines carefully.
Mi Scholarship Overview
Learn some important information about the Xiaomi India Scholarship scheme for post-matric study.
|Scholarship Name||Mi Scholarship|
|Provided by||Xiaomi India|
|Eligibility||Class 10 or 12 passed with minimum 70% marks|
|Application last date||31st August 2023|
Mi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Must read the eligibility criteria of the Mi Scholarship before applying for this scholarship scheme. If you fulfil all the guidelines, only then you can apply.
Scholarship for Class 11 and 12 Students
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
- Applicant must be studying in Class 11 or Class 12.
- Candidate must have obtained at least 70% marks in the Class 10 board exam.
Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
- Applicant must be studying in an undergraduate course like B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA etc.
- Candidate must have obtained at least 70% marks in Class 12 board exam.
Know the important dates of Mi Scholarship 2023. Xiaomi India announced this scholarship scheme in the month of October. The last to apply for Mi Scholarship for the academic year 2023-24 is 31st August 2023.
Eligible students can apply for Mi Post Matric Scholarship 2023 on or before this said date.
Scholarship Amount Reward
The financial support will provide to the meritorious but economically weak students. Xiaomi India will send the scholarship amount to the selected/shortlisted students directly to their bank accounts.
The category-wise scholarship amount is mentioned below.
|Scholarship Category||Scholarship amount|
|For Class 11 and 12 Course||Rs. 3800|
|For Undergraduate Course||Rs. 5800|
Mi Scholarship Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted/selected for Mi Scholarship on the basis of their academic performance, annual family income and current course details.
Expert team members will shortlist the applicants for Mi Scholarship 2023 and after that, a telephonic interview will be organised before final selection. The selection steps for this scholarship are mentioned here.
- At first, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their Academic performance & financial background.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a telephonic interview round. After that final selection list will prepare.
Required Documents to Apply Online
Candidates have to apply online for the Mi Scholarship scheme from the scholarship portal. At the time of online application, students have to upload the following documents on the scholarship portal.
- Photo ID Card (Aadhar/Voter)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Marksheet of class 10th / 12th / Diploma course.
- Income Proof (Salary slips / ITR / Form 16B / income certificate issued by Government authority etc)
- Admission Receipt (School or College ID card / bonafide certificate)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details (cancelled cheque / passbook copy / bank statement)
Mi Scholarship 2023 Online Application
Students can apply online for Mi Scholarship easily. Xiaomi India collects the scholarship applications using the buddy4study portal. Follow the steps to apply online for Xiaomi Mi Scholarship Scheme.
- Visit the Mi Scholarship 2023 online application portal. (link is given below)
- Read the scholarship details carefully and then click on the Apply Now button as per your eligibility.
- Login / Signup to the buddy4study scholarship portal using some basic details.
- Fill the complete Mi Scholarship application form with your academic information, contact information etc.
- Upload the required documents.
- Now preview your application form, if everything looks correct, submit your application form online.
- You will receive an email regarding your scholarship application.
The complete application process for online. No need to send any hard copy of the application to the scholarship authority.
Applicants can check their Mi Scholarship online application status from the scholarship portal by login to their username and password.
Apply Online for Mi Scholarship 2023 from Xiaomi India – Click Here
There are a dedicated contact email and phone number available for the Mi Scholarship scheme. If applicants have any doubts, queries and issue regarding the online application process, they can easily contact to these methods.
Phone: 011-430-92248 (Ext-221)
Share this scholarship information on your social media to help others, who really need some financial support. Follow WebExam for more updates regarding Indian scholarships.