Apply Online for Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship 2021 provided by Hamdard Foundation. Indian 12th Passed students can apply online for Hakeem Abdul Hamid Scholarship scheme. Post Matric Scholarship online application for Indian College students. Hamdard Scholarship scheme online Application 2021, Eligibility, Last date of Application & Selection Process.
Hamdard National Foundation (India) providing Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship 2021 for 12th Passed students in India. Apply online for Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship 2021 and get financial support for your higher education. Indian SC /ST /OBC /Minority /General community students can apply for this scholarship.
Know the complete details about Hamdard Foundation Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship 2021 for College students. Online Application last date, eligibility guidelines, required documents etc. The last date of the Online Application is October 2021.
Objectives of Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship
Hamdard National Foundation (India) providing this Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship Scheme. The main aim of this scholarship scheme is provided financial support to the financially weak meritorious students. Help the students to continue their Higher Education.
Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship 2021 Info Chart
|Scholarship Name||Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship|
|Provided by||Hamdard National Foundation (India)|
|Marks required||Minimum 50% in 12th Exam|
|Application last Date||October 2021|
Hamdard National Foundation (India) published the required eligibility criteria for this scholarship programme on its official website. Before applying online, candidates must have to follow these guidelines carefully.
- Applicant must belong to SC / ST / OBC / Minority / General Community.
- The applicant must have obtained a minimum 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 Board Exam.
- The applicant must be admitted in the First Year of any professional / technical / Graduate / Diploma course in any Government recognised Institution.
- The annual income limit of Applicant’s parent must not exceed Rs. 3 lacs from all the sources.
- If the candidate already getting any other Scholarship / freeship / financial assistance etc. from other sources, cannot apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Selection Process
Candidates will be shortlisted for the Hamdard Foundation Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship 2021 on the basis of their Academic Performance, Annual Family Income and current course details. Selected candidates will be informed through Email or Phone Call.
College and University Students can apply online for this scholarship. The amount of Scholarship will directly be credited into the bank account of the applicant.
Required Documents for Online Application
The list of required documents for Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship 2021, mentioned on the official website.
Candidates have to scan the documents and upload at the time of Online Application. The following documents will require.
- Scanned copy of applicant’s passport size colour photograph.
- Scanned copy of applicant’s signature.
- Scanned copy of applicant’s Father / Mother / Guardian signature.
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar /Voter /PAN card.
- Fee Receipt paid for the current year / semester of the present study.
- Marksheets of Class X and XII standard.
- Proof of Income (must be issued from a concerned State / Central Government authority).
- Bonafide Certificate issued from the current Institution of study.
Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship Online Application
The complete online application process for Hamdard National Foundation Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship 2021 is described below. Eligible students can apply online for this scholarship scheme.
The last date to apply for Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship 2021 is October 2021. Follow the below steps to apply online.
- Visit the official website of Hamdard National Foundation (India) – HECA. (link is given below)
- Click on the Scholarship Application link on the website.
- Fill the complete application form with your personal and communication information.
- Mention your bank account details carefully.
- Now provide your Class 10th and 12th Academic details.
- Upload the required documents and Online Submit your Scholarship Application Form.
You may receive an email from the Scholarship Authority after submitting the online application form. No need to send any hard copies.
This is the complete online application process for this Hamdard Foundation Scholarship Scheme for College and University students.
Apply Online for Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship 2021 – Click Here
Hamdard National Foundation (India) Contact Details
Students can contact with Hamdard National Foundation (India) for any other Scholarship related queries. The official address of Hamdard Foundation (India) is, M-38/1 & M-38/2, Connaught Place Middle Circle, New Delhi – 110001. You can also call at 011-23239801 or email at, firstname.lastname@example.org with mentioning your queries.
Feel free to post your queries in the below comment box also. We will definitely try to help you regarding Hakeem Abdul Hameed Scholarship Scheme 2021.