All India Institute of Medical Sciences had announced that 1004 post sister (Nurse) required for Grade-II. Interested candidates can apply for this job only through online. Online application process started already and it will still continue to 5th August. Examination will held on Delhi. The date of exam is 25th August, 2013.
• Total seats : Nurse required for Grade-II post. Total number of seats are 1004. Out of the total seats;
General Category : 532
OBC : 257
SC : 145
ST : 70
PH : 35
This is the total seats section for AIIMS Nurse Grade II.
• Eligibility : For apply Grade-II nurse job, applicants must complete the General Nursing Certificate course after passed the Madhyamik (10th) or equivalent exam. And she must have a valid Registration on ‘Nurse and Midwife’ with ‘A’ grade. Maximum age limit for this post is 30 years. But, age relaxation is available for SC, ST, OBC & PH candidates. All the qualifications and age must be ful-fill within 05th August, 2013.
• Application Fees : For General and OBC category candidates, the application fees is 500/- rupees and for SC and ST candidates the fees is 100/- rupees. No application fees is required for PH candidates. Application fees will be paid by Bank Challan. After apply online, candidates can download the Bank Challan to deposit the fees. Also Application fees can be paid by Debit or Credit Card. Application Fees must be deposit after 7th August, 2013.
• Application Process : Application for Grade-II Nurse Application process can be done only through online. Candidates can apply online from the official website of ‘All India Institute of Medical Sciences’. The website is, www.aiimsexams.org. Online Application process will start from 15th July, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m. Last date to apply online is 5th August, 2013. Before apply online, must scanned your passport size photo and signature and crop this as size mention on the website. After fill-up the online application form, must take print out of filled application form and Registration slip.
• Selection Procedure : Candidates will selected through written test and interview. Written test will held on 25th August, 2013 at Delhi. Exam will start from 10:00 a.m. And end at 01:00 p.m. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of AIIMS, www.aiimsexams.org p.m. Admit Card and other instruction will available from 17th August, 2013 on that website. Successful candidates are call for interview. On interview Registration Slip, filled Application Form and other credentials will checked.
Candidates can get more information on the AIIMS’s official website.
If you have any query, please inform us, by post York question on comment box. We will try to help you. Please co-operate us to increase this site and Spread the knowledge to all over India.