Admissions process open at Netaji Subhas Open University. Admission process of 2016 was started. Know all the information about admission on Netaji Subhas Open University. All the details about Eligibility, course fees, application process on Netaji Subhas Open University.Know how to apply online for Netaji Subhas Open University. Lasted date of application and submit the application fees to Allahabad Bank.
Admission for various Degree course on Netaji Subhas Open University for July-2016 is started. Candidates can apply for admission through online from the official website of this university.
Courses Offer on NSOU
1. B.A. Honours/Elective in English, Bengali, History, Political Sciences, Public Administration, Economics, and Sociology.
2. B.Com. Honours/Elective.
3. B.Sc. Honours/Elective in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, and Geography.
For admission to Netaji Subhas Open University candidates must be passed the 10+2 examination or equivalent. Those who have passed BPP from Netaji Subhas Open University or other recognized University are eligible to apply for B.A. Honours and B.Com. Honours.
Online Application Process
To apply for admission on NSOU for July 2013 seasons, follow the following steps;
1. Visit the official website of NSOU . The website is, www.wbnsouadmission.com. And click ‘Apply Online’. Then fill-up the online application form and take print out of the filled in application form & three-part pay-in-slip from their Admission website.
2. The applicant needs to attach all credentials with the filled application form generated by computer after your registration. Then is required to report to the Study Centre, of your choice during its working hours to have it checked and verified by coordinator concerned.
3. Visit your nearest Allahabad Bank branch with pay-in-slip generated by computer and deposit the application fees, collected at the time of online submission and stamped by the coordinator on verification. After paying the application fees must collect the two copied from e-challan. One is Candidate Copy and other is University Copy.
4. Now candidate needs to submit within stipulated date the computer generated application form, necessary documents, photographs and university copy of e-challan to the Study Center. Candidate will collect a copy of the University prospectus from Study Centre. The prospectus contains a perforated enrollment form which is to be filled up by the applicant. This is required for generation of enrollment certificate. After submitting all the documents to the study center candidate may like to have a photocopy of the computer generated application form signed and stamped by the person attending in Study Center.
Course Duration on NSOU
Duration of all the courses is 3 years. Maximum 6 years.
Course Fee :
For B.A. And B.Com. Courses fee 1500/- per annum. For B.Sc. Course fees 2200/- per annum (Candidates opting for lab-based subsidiary papers in science should pay 2500/- as for course fee in place of 2200/-).
Important Dates for Admission
** B.D.P. Online admission system will be available for use at www.wbnsouadmission.com on and from 21/06/2013. Admission process will be stopped after 12 noon on 30/07/2016.
** B.D.P. Admission fees collection by Bank 31/06/2016 to 30/07/2016 .
** Verification and Endorsement of Application Form by Study Centre : 31/06/2016 to 30/07/2016.
If you have any questions or query please feel free to ask us. We will try to help you as our best. Keep visiting on this site for more new admission info.