WBNC GNM 2nd Year Question Papers PDF Download – Previous 10 Years
Download WBNC GNM 2nd Year Question Papers Download – Previous 10 years question papers download in pdf format. West Bengal Nursing Council Question papers for GNM Nursing course. Get the pdf version of Medical-Surgical Nursing, Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing, Computers in Nursing and all other subjects previous 10 years question papers for GNM Nursing course.
Download the West Bengal Nursing Council WBNC 2nd Year GNM question papers in PDF format. Previous year question paper is important to understand the question pattern, marks distribution, important topics and many more things. Here you can easily download the WBNC 2nd Year GNM Exam question papers.
West Bengal Nursing Council syllabus for the 2nd year Nursing students contains the following subjects/papers.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing – I (Including Pharmacology)
- Medical-Surgical Nursing – II (Specialties)
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Computers in Nursing
Download all the previous 10 years question papers and suggestion to prepare for your Final Examination. Question papers of MCQ and Broad question are also available here.
WBNC General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) Course Previous year question papers for 2nd Year students. Get last 10 years question paper for West Bengal Nursing students. The question paper is available in English Version and for many cases, the correct answers are also mentioned there.
Benefits of WBNC GNM 2nd Year Question Papers Download
You will get the following benefits from these previous year question papers of WBNC GNM 2nd Year Question papers.
- You can easily understand the question pattern.
- Important and Suggestive question cab be shorted out.
- Practice the questions to improve your timing.
- You can know the most important chapters of the syllabus and from where the questions are repeating most.
- Know clearly about the marks distribution.
- File Name: WBNC GNM 2nd Year Question Paper
- File Format: pdf
- File Size: 30 MB
Download the pdf version of the question paper and start practising for your final examination.