Apply Online for IDFC First Bank Scholarship 2020. IDFC First Bank is providing a scholarship to the students enrolled in the first year of two year full-time MBA programmes in academic session 2020. The main aim of this scholarship to help students to cover the tuition fees of their MBA programme.
Know all the details information about IDFC First Bank Scholarship Programme, Online Application Process and required eligibility criteria. MBA Students can apply for this IDFC Scholarship scheme Online. The last date to apply this scholarship is September 2020.
Details of IDFC First Bank Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship|
|Scholarship Powered by||IDFC FIRST Bank|
|Mode of Apply for this Scholarship||Online|
|Last Date of Apply||September 2020|
|Contact Details||011-430-92248 (Ext- 124)|
Eligibility Criteria IDFC First Bank Scholarship
Here are the required eligibility guidelines to apply for IDFC Scholarship scheme.
- Only Indian M.BA Students are eligible to avail this scholarship.
- Annual family income of the candidate must not more than 6 lakhs per year.
- The students who are currently studying in the first year of a batch of 2020 of MBA degree (or its equivalent) are eligible for this scholarship.
- A Candidate should be admitted in any of the MBA colleges mentioned in the list attached in the documents section by IDFC First Bank.
Here is the IDFC First Bank mentioned M.BA colleges list. Check if your college name is listed or not before applying for this scholarship – Click Here to Check.
How to Apply for IDFC First Bank Scholarship
Every candidate has to apply for this scholarship via the online process. The online process will be done through the portal of a 3rd party website. You will get the link of “Apply Online Now” in this post.
- Visit the Apply Online Now link.
- Signup to their website with any of the options available. If you already have an account, you log in to your existing account to continue the application process.
- Fill your all details one by one correctly & please keep your all necessary documents ready, as they will need to complete the application process.
- When you’re ready, click on Submit button.
Apply Online for IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarship – Click Here
Documents Required for the IDFC FIRST Bank Scholarship
Before starting your application process, please be sure that you have to keep ready the following documents near your hand.
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Aadhaar card e-copy
- Address proof e-copy
- E-copy Admission letter issued by the institution(make sure that your institution is clearly visible)
- E-copy of online fee receipt
- E-copy of class 10th mark sheet
- E-copy of class 12th mark sheet
- E-copy of Graduation mark sheet
- Income proof e-copy
The last date of applying for this scholarship is September 2020.
Read More, Apply for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme
Scholarship Help Desk:
You can contact to the following options to know more details information about IDFC First Bank Scholarship 2020 through this Phone No, 011-430-92248 (Ext- 124) or email at email@example.com address.
You can also post your query in the below comment box, we will try to help you at our best.