Download Madhyamik 2016 Physical science suggestion and its details information. Know which questions are most important for Madhyamik 2016 examination for Physical Science subject. Get a brief Physical Science suggestion for this year Madhyamik examination. I post some chapter wise questions which are probably most important for Madhyamik 2016. So, keep reading this suggestion.
Madhyamik 2016 Suggestion for Physical Science
A chapter wise Physical Science suggestion for Madhyamik 2016 examination.
1. Demerits of Dalton’s law.
2. Which is the fundamental particle of a atomic structure. Which particle is neutral in nature ?
3. What is Nucleus force ? Write its characteristic nature.
9. Write down the similarity and difference between Atomic structure and Solar system.
10. What is Atomic number ? Why it is called the fundamental property of molecule?
11. What is atomic mass ? What is Isotop ? Why its chemical nature are same ? Write down a uses of isotop.
12. What is Nuclide ? How many protons are in this atom, 92U235.
13. What is Ion ? And its types. Who is more stabile, Ion or Atom ?
14. Write an example of Neutran less atom.
15. What is Atom ? Why atoms are neutral in charge ?
16. 17A35 and 17B37, what is the relation between this two atoms ? How many Neutron are available on each atom ?
17. What id anion and cation ?
18. What is atomic number, valance ? What is the maximum valancy ?
19. If an atomic mass of an atom is 32 than what is the number of Neutron ?
Nature of Gas
1. Write down the Charl’s law and its constants’. Write the definition absolute temperature for Charls law. What is the value of absolute temperature ? What is Kelvin scale ?
2. What is ideal temperature and pressure ?
3. Difference between ideal gas and real gas.
4. Definition of motion of gas molecules.
5. How the velocity of gas molecules depend on temperature and pressure.
1. What is Avogadro’s Number and its value ?
2. What is Molar Volume? Value of its on NTP.
3. What is the mass of 22.4 lit of SO2 gas at N.T.P ?
4. Hoy many Hydrogen required to form 144 gram water?
1. Difference between Heat and Temperature.
2. What is the fundamental interval of a thermometer?
3. Definition of Specific Heat.
4. Write the name of the liquid with maximum specific heat.
5. Proved that for unit mass the Thermal equivalent of body is equal to specific heat.
6. Difference between Thermal equivalent of body and Water equivalent body.
7. Relation between Celsius scale and Fahrenheit Scale.
8. On which temperature the value of Celsius scale and Fahrenheit scale is equal.
9. Write down the relation between Thermal equivalent of body, Specific heat and mass of a body.
10. Why milk is boiled fast than same amount of water ?
11. The mass of a pics of Cupper is 50 gm and the specific heat of cupper is 0.09. Then calculate the Thermal equivalent and Water equivalent body.
1. What is centre of light ?
2. Difference between convex and concave lens.
3. Why convex lens is called converging lens and concave lens are called diverging lens ?
4. Formation of real and virtual images by convex lens.
5. How convex lens is used as magnifying glass ?
6. Difference between pure spectrum and impure spectrum.
7. How can you identify a convex and a concave lens ?
8. Why dispersion of light is not done at air free medium ?
9. Dispersion of white light.
10. What is linear magnification?
1. Relation between Current, charges in motion and time.
2. Write down the S.I unit of charge in motion, charge and potential difference.
3. Which factors are effecting the resistance of a wire.
4. What is 1 B.O.T ? 1 B.O.T= calory ?
5. Ampere’s swimming rule. Fleming’s left hand rule.
6. Difference between Electro magnate and Normal magnate.
7. What is resistivity ? Its unit. Factors on which resistivity depend.
8. Resistance of ideal Voltmeter and Ammeter. How voltmeter and ammeter connect to the main line ? What are measured with this two gadgets ?
9. Joul’s law about heating effect of current. And its usefulness in daily life.
10. Difference between electro motive force and potential difference.
11. Parallel series of resistance.
12. Which colours wire are uses for wearing in house ?
13. What is electromotive force ?
1. What is cathode ray ?
2. Uses of cathode tube.
3. What is called Work function and its unit ?
4. Why diode is called valve? Uses of diode.
5. Which ray easily pass from a metal path α, ß, γ ? Which has the higher mass ?
6. From which part of a radioactive substance the radioactive ray generates ?
7. What is called nuclear fusion ? What is the fundamental source of sun’s energy ?
8. What is the S.I unit of radioactivity ? Write an example of radioactive element.
9. Difference between X-rays and normal light.
1. Periodic law of Mendeleev.
2. Modern Periodic law. How many periods and groups are available on modern periodic table?
3. Write down the examples of transition metal.
4. What is electro negativity ? The most electro negative element.
5. Why hydrogen is call naughty molecule.
6. On which series there are solid, liquid and gas molecules ?
7. What is nobel gas ? Its position on periodic table.
8. How the size of an atom depends on periodic table ?
9. A molecule have atomic number 18, write the position of this atom on period table.
10. What is deferent between electrolytic and covalent molecule.
11. Write down the electronic configuration of 20A40.
12. Why the water dilute solution of sugar doesn’t flow current ?
13. Draw the electron dot structure of this complexes, Nacl, CH4, H2O.
14. Write a name of a complex which is sometimes electrolyte and sometimes covalant in nature.
15. Write the name of molecules with double bond and triple before bonds.
16. What is oxidation and reduction ?
17. What is catalyst ?
18. On cathode and anode, which one is oxidised and which one is reduced ?
19. Examples of strong electrolytic solution.
20. If electrolysis of Nacl is done with the help of Pt path, that what product will produced on anode and cathode ?
21. Difference between electrolytic solution and non electrolytic solution.
22. What is galvanisation and its uses ?
23. How H2SO4 is produced on Touch method.
24. Meiotic acid, Strong water, Oil of vitriol definition.
25. What is olium ? What is Sulphun ?
26. On der of boiling point- HCl, HNO3, H2SO4.
27. What is mixed acid and its uses ?
28. How can you identify HCl, HNO3, H2SO4 acids.
29. How can you prove that conc. H2SO4 is dehydrating agent ?
30. What is acid rain and stone cancer ?
31. Write down the chemical name and formula of Bleaching powder, Urea, Soda etc.
32. Write a name of organic and inorganic fertiliser.
33. Write down the difference between organic and inorganic compound.
34. Write down the names of two organic insecticide.
35. What is functional group ? What is saturated and unsaturated hydrocarbon?
36. What is the general formula of alkane, alkene and alkyne.
37. Monomer of P.V.C and Polythin and its uses.
38. Write an example of natural polymer.
39. What is Bio pole? Its uses.
40. What is the first organic substance prepared in laboratory?
41. What is the full form of P.V.C ? What is Blue stone ?
This is an outline for Physical science suggestion for Madhyamik 2016 examination. Read the text book carefully and complete all the chapters. Practice more questions answers for better score on the first board examination. WBexam team wishes you best of luck for your Madhyamik 2016 examination.
For more suggestion of Madhyamik 2016,examination for various subjects, click here.
1 thought on “Madhyamik Physical Science Suggestion 2016 | WBBSE Suggestion download”