For admission on B.Sc. Nursing course, B.H.M.S, B.A.M.S, B.U.M.S & B.P.T. courses in various colleges of West Bengal, JENPARH-2015 examination will be held. For admission on Degree Course in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H) the EVETS-2015 examination will be held. Both the examinations are organised by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. Admission on various Nursing Training center on B.Sc. Nursing course candidates have to must appeared JENPARH-2015 examination. The examinations will be held on 31st May, 2015. Get all the details information about, how to apply for JENPARH and EVETS 2015 examination Online, Eligibility Criteria and examination details about this two entrance examination. Online application start from 21st April, 2015 and till continue to 10 th May. The EVETS examination will be held on 30th May,2015.
Eligibility Criteria for JENPARH & EVETS 2015 Examination.
• Only the female candidates can apply for JENPARH-2015 examination of B.Sc. Nursing course.
• For apply JENPARH & EVETS 2015 examination candidates candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks. Biology must be an subject on the Higher Secondary level. H.S appearing candidates can apply for these examination.
• The minimum age limit for applying JENPARH-2015 and EVETS-2015 examination is 17 years (within 1st January, 2015).
• Reservation of SC, ST and OBC candidates are applicable for for West Bengal Students.
Online Application process for JENPARH & EVETS 2015 examination.
Only the online application process is available for apply JENPARH-2015 and EVETS-2015 examination. Follow the steps for apply.
• Visit the official website of WBJEE Board, www.wbjeeb.in for apply online.
• Then click on the link, ‘Apply online for JENPARH-2015 examination’ or click on ‘Apply online for EVETS-2015 examination’, click for which examination you want to apply.
• After visiting the online application portal, you should enter your Name, Date of Birth and Gender. And submit your personal details, upload your recent colour photograph.
• After submitting the online application you will get a computer generated Application Form, e-Challan, domicile certificate proforma and a unique Form Number. Print out all of this documents.
• You must have to pay Rs. 500/- on the mentioned Allahabad Bank branches only, as the examination fees through e-challan generated by computer.
Fill up the Application form carefully and attached two colour photographs on it. Select the Zone Code for the examination center. Must attached the board copy of e-challan.
• Send the filled application form along with WBJEE copy of e-challan in a A4-size envelop, seal it and send it only through speed post to the following address.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board
AQ-13/1, Sector- V, Salt Lake City
Do not send any hard copy of the application form.
If you apply for JENPARH examination then write “JENPARH-2015” on the top of the envelop. And if you apply for EVETS then write “EVETS-2015” on the top of the envelop.
• Do not send any other documents with the application form and the challan through speed post. Must keep a photocopy of the filled application form for further use.
Question pattern & Marks distribution for JENPARH & EVETS 2015 exam.
Both the examination (JENPARH & EVETS) has three subjects- Biology (100 marks) and Physics & Chemistry (100 marks). Total time is 4 hours. There will be negative marking for each wrong answer. Questions are MCQ types and answered on OMR sheet.
The online application process for JENPARH-2015 and EVETS 2015 examination will be start for the middle week of April, 2015. of you have any quay please fell free to ask us, we will try to help you at our best. For more information keep visiting our site.