West Bengal JEXPO 2019 Online Application Form download, Exam date, Suggestion. Get information Polytechnic JEXPO 2019 exam conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WEBSCTE) for admission to Polytechnic colleges in West Bengal under Diploma courses. Learn more about JEXPO Exam date, new question pattern and Application Form download. West Bengal Polytechnic 2019 exam.
WB Polytechnic JEXPO 2019 Exam will be held on 28th April 2019. For admission to Diploma courses in Engineering and Pharmacy, this JEXPO exam will be held all over West Bengal. The Online Application for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic JEXPO 2019 will be started from the 29th January 2019 and the last date of Online Application is 6th March 2019.
The examination will be held in all over West Bengal. The mode of examination will offline OMR based. Read this article to get the details information about JEXPO 2019 Exam.
- 1 WB JEXPO 2019 Information Chart
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for WEBSCTE Polytechnic
- 3 Important Dates for JEXPO Exam
- 4 WB JEXPO 2019 Exam Application Process
- 5 Application Fees
- 6 JEXPO 2019 Exam Date
- 7 Question Pattern of JEXPO Polytechnic Exam
- 8 WB JEXPO 2019 Admit Card Download
- 9 JEXPO Result & Rank Card
WB JEXPO 2019 Information Chart
|Conducting Body||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WEBSCTE)|
|Admission Course||Diploma in Engineering & Technology (Polytechnic)|
|Date of Exam||28th April 2019|
|Last Date of Application||3rd March 2019|
|Application Methods||Online & Offline|
|Qualification||10th Passed with min 35% marks|
Eligibility Criteria for WEBSCTE Polytechnic
The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education published some Eligibility criteria for apply WB Polytechnic JEXPO Exam Online. Candidates must have to fulfil the following guideline for West Bengal JEXPO 2019 Polytechnic Exam.
1. For apply JEXPO Exam, candidates must have to pass 10th class exam or equivalent from any recognized Board or Council.
2. Students, who will appear 10th class Board Exam this year, can also apply for this Entrance Exam.
3. Candidates must have to pass with at least 35% marks on their 10th standard Board Exam.
4. There is no any upper age limit for JEXPO application, but the date of birth of the applicant must be on or before 1st July 2004.
Mark down all the important dates for West Bengal JEXPO Examination. All the dates are tentative, WEBSCTE can change the dates as per requirement.
|Online and Offline Application Start||29th January 2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||6th March 2019|
|Download Online Admit Card for JEXPO||3rd April 2019|
|Date of WBSCTE JEXPO 2019 Exam||28th April 2019|
|Polytechnic JEXPO Result Date||3rd June 2019|
|Online Counselling for JEXPO 2019||2nd week of June|
These are the expected date for West Bengal Polytechnic admission exam JEXPO 2019. Exact dates will be updated after the publication of official notification by WEBSCTE.
WB JEXPO 2019 Exam Application Process
The Application for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic JEXPO 2019 can be done through both offline & Online Mode. The application process mentioned below.
JEXPO 2019 Offline Application
Candidates can also apply for JEXPO Examination through offline by using printed OMR Application Form. Application form available on some selected Polytechnic and ITI colleges. Click Here to download the JEXPO 2019 Information Brochure. WBSCTE JEXPO 2019 Application Form will be available from 29th January 2019 at the Institutions.
Candidates have to pay the Application fees of Rs. 500 at the time of purchasing. After filling up the application, you have to submit it on or before 9th March 2019 on the same college.
JEXPO Online Application
Online Application Form for WB Polytechnic JEXPO 2019 exam will be available on the WBSCTE Application Portal.
1. For applying West Bengal JEXPO 2019 Exam Online, visit the Application Portal, https://webscte.co.in and then click on the ‘Online Application For JEXPO 2019‘ link.
2. Before Online Application scanned the Candidate’s photograph, Signature for upload at the time of Online Application.
3. Now fill the Online Application Form carefully by providing all the details information and then Save the Application Form.
4. Then enter your complete postal information and Choice of Examination Zone as per requirements. Now fill the details about your educational qualifications.
5. After completing the previous step, just upload scanned photograph, signature & Left Thumb Impression on the Application Portal.
6. After submission, the complete application, download the confirmation page and take print it out. Visit any Polytechnics affiliated to WBSCT&VE&SD [Erstwhile WBSCTE] colleges and verify your application by paying the Examination Fees.
7. To check your JEXPO 2019 Online Application Status, just log in to the JEXPO Application Portal.
This is the complete Online application process for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam JEXPO. This is easy and you can apply online for JEXPO Exam online.
The Online Application fees for West Bengal State Council of Technical Education JEXPO Examination ₹450/-. For girls students, who successfully enrolled for Kanyashree Scholarship Scheme, the application fees is ₹225/-.
The Offline Application Fees for JEXPO Examination is Rs. 500/- and for Kanyashree enrollees the application fees is Rs. 250/-.
JEXPO 2019 Exam Date
The official notification for West Bengal JEXPO Exam published by WEBSCTE. The date for West Bengal JEXPO 2019 Polytechnic Exam is 28th April 2019. The question paper will contain 50 questions from Mathematics and 25 question from Physics and 25 questions from Chemistry.
|Exam Date||10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon|
|28th April 2019||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry (100 Marks)|
Question Pattern of JEXPO Polytechnic Exam
Learn more about the question paper medium and subjects for West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development JEXPO Examination.
- West Bengal Polytechnic JEXPO is a pen paper based offline Examination.
2. West Bengal Polytechnic Exam JEXPO Exam has only one papers, which contain Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Questions.
3. All the questions of JEXPO Exam will come from 10th standard Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry syllabus.
4. All the questions are MCQ type with four options. Total 100 questions on the question paper. Under which 50 questions from Mathematics, 25 questions for Physics and 25 questions for Chemistry.
5. Each and every question carries 1 mark and there is 0.25 Negative Marking for every wrong attempt.
Click Here to Download Madhyamik and HS 2019 Exam Suggestion Download.
WB JEXPO 2019 Admit Card Download
West Bengal JEXPO Exam Admit Card will be available from the 3rd April 2019 onwards. Candidates can download their Polytechnic Exam admit card from the official website of, West Bengal State Council of Technical Education or the JEXPO Online Application Portal. The websites are http://webscte.co.in from where you can download JEXPO Polytechnic admit card.
JEXPO 2019 Admit Card will contain your Name and other Information, Exam center venue, Date of Exam and Time, Rule and regulations at the time of examinations.
JEXPO Result & Rank Card
The result of West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnic (JEXPO) will be published the 3rd June 2019.
Students can check their result Online from the official website of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education https://webscte.co.in. Download the Rank Card, which will contain the General Rank and Category Rank of the candidate. This JEXPO Rank Card will be required at the time of Online Counselling and Admission to the college.
Keep touch with us for WEBSCTE JEXPO Exam Suggestion Download. This is the complete information about West Bengal JEXPO 2019 Examination. If you have any query, post it in the below comment box. Share this article to help your friends.