West Bengal JEXPO 2022 Online Application Form download, Exam date, Suggestion and syllabus. Get information Polytechnic JEXPO 2022 exam conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WEBSCTE) for admission to Polytechnic colleges in West Bengal under Diploma courses. Learn more about the JEXPO Exam date, new question pattern and Application Form download. West Bengal Polytechnic 2022 exam.
WB Polytechnic JEXPO 2022 Exam will be held on 7th May 2022. For admission to Diploma courses in Engineering and Pharmacy, this JEXPO exam will be held all over West Bengal. The Online Application for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic JEXPO 2022 will be started from 1st March 2022 and the last date of the Online Application is 4th April 2022.
The examination will be held all over West Bengal. The mode of examination will be offline OMR based. Read this article to get detailed information about JEXPO 2022 Exam.
WEBSCTE JEXPO 2022 Information Chart
|Exam Name||JEXPO 2022|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WEBSCTE)|
|Admission Course||Diploma in Engineering & Technology (Polytechnic)|
|Date of Exam||7th May 2022|
|Online Application Start||1st March 2022|
|Last Date of Application||4th April 2022|
|Qualification||10th Passed with min 35% marks|
Eligibility Criteria for WEBSCTE Polytechnic
The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education published some Eligibility criteria for applying WB Polytechnic JEXPO Exam Online. Candidates must have to fulfil the following guideline for West Bengal JEXPO 2022 Polytechnic Exam.
1. To for apply JEXPO Exam, candidates must have to pass the 10th class exam or equivalent from any recognized Board or Council.
2. Students, who will appear 10th class Board Exam this year, can also apply for this Entrance Exam.
3. Candidates must have to pass with at least 35% marks on their 10th standard Board Exam.
4. There is no upper age limit for JEXPO application, but the date of birth of the applicant must be on or before 1st July 2007.
Important Dates for WB JEXPO 2022 Exam
Markdown all the important dates for West Bengal JEXPO Examination. All the dates are tentative, WEBSCTE can change the dates as per requirement.
|Online Application Start||1st March 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||4th April 2022|
|Download Online Admit Card for JEXPO||May 2022|
|Date of WBSCTE JEXPO 2022 Exam||7th May 2022|
|Polytechnic JEXPO Result Date||July 2022|
|Online Counselling for JEXPO 2022||August 2022|
These are the important dates for West Bengal Polytechnic admission exam WB JEXPO 2022 as per the official notification published by WEBSCTE.
WB JEXPO 2022 Exam Application Process
The Application for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic JEXPO 2022 can be done only through Online Mode. The application process is mentioned below.
JEXPO Online Application
Online Application Form for WB Polytechnic JEXPO 2022 exam will be available on the WBSCTE Application Portal.
1. For applying West Bengal JEXPO 2022 Exam Online, visit the Application Portal, https://webscte.co.in and then click on the ‘Online Application For JEXPO 2022‘ link.
2. Before Online Application scan the Candidate’s photograph, Signature for upload at the time of Online Application.
3. Now fill out the Online Application Form carefully by providing all the details information and then Save the Application Form.
4. Then enter your complete postal information and Choice of Examination Zone as per requirements. Now fill the details about your educational qualifications.
5. After completing the previous step, just upload scanned photograph, signature & Left Thumb Impression on the Application Portal.
6. After submission, the complete application, download the confirmation page and take print it out. Now pay the Online Application fees through Credit/Debit Card or though Internet Banking.
7. To check your JEXPO 2022 Online Application Status, just log in to the JEXPO Application Portal.
This is the complete online application process for West Bengal Polytechnic Exam JEXPO. This is easy and you can apply online for JEXPO Exam online.
Practice WB JEXPO 2022 Online Free Mock Test from here. Just click on the below link.
WB Polytechnic Application Fees
The Online Application fees for West Bengal State Council of Technical Education JEXPO Examination ₹450/-. For girls students, who successfully enrolled for Kanyashree Scholarship Scheme, the application fee is ₹225/-.
Candidates can pay their JEXPO 2022 Examination fees through internet banking, credit/debit card, UPI modes.
JEXPO 2022 Exam Date
The official notification for West Bengal JEXPO Exam was published by WEBSCTE. The date for West Bengal JEXPO 2022 Polytechnic Exam is 7th May 2022. The question paper will contain 50 questions from Mathematics and 25 question from Physics and 25 questions from Chemistry.
|Exam Date||10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon|
|7th May 2022||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry (100 Marks)|
Question Pattern of JEXPO Polytechnic Exam
Learn more about the question paper medium and subjects for West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development JEXPO Examination.
1. West Bengal Polytechnic JEXPO is a pen paper-based offline Examination.
2. West Bengal Polytechnic Exam JEXPO Exam has only one paper, which contains Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry Questions.
3. All the questions of the JEXPO Exam will come from the 10th standard Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry syllabus.
4. All the questions are MCQ type with four options. Total 100 questions on the question paper. Under which 50 questions from Mathematics, 25 questions for Physics and 25 questions for Chemistry.
5. Each and every question carries 1 mark and there is 0.25 Negative Marking for every wrong attempt.
Click Here to Download Madhyamik and HS 2022 Exam Suggestion Download.
West Bengal JEXPO Exam Admit Card will be available from the last week of April 2022 onwards. Candidates can download their Polytechnic Exam admit card from the official website of, West Bengal State Council of Technical Education or the JEXPO Online Application Portal. The websites are http://webscte.co.in from where you can download JEXPO Polytechnic admit card.
JEXPO 2022 Admit Card will contain your Name and other Information, Exam center venue, Date of Exam and Time, Rule and regulations at the time of examinations.
WB JEXPO 2022 Notification
Check the official notification of JEXPO Exam 2022 from here. Know all the details info and points of JEXPO Polytechnic Exam.
JEXPO Result & Rank Card
The result of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnic (JEXPO) will be published in July 2022.
Students can check their results online from the official website of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education https://webscte.co.in. Download the Rank Card, which will contain the General Rank and Category Rank of the candidate. This JEXPO Rank Card will be required at the time of Online Counselling and Admission to the college.
FAQs Related to WB JEXPO 2022 Exam
What is the date of the JEXPO 2022 Exam?
WB JEXPO 2022 Exam will be held on 7th May 2022.
What is the last date of JEXPO 2022 Online Application?
The last date is 4th April 2022 to apply online for the JEXPO 2022 Exam.
What is the syllabus of JEXPO Exam?
All the questions of the JEXPO Exam will come from the 10th standard Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry syllabus WB Board.
Is negative marking available on JEXPO?
Yes. There is 0.25 Negative Marking for every wrong attempt
Keep in touch with us for WEBSCTE JEXPO Exam Suggestion Download. This is the complete information about West Bengal JEXPO 2022 Examination. If you have any query, post it in the below comment box. Share this article to help your friends.