Jadavpur University is taking admission in the Master of Physical Education Course (M.P.Ed) in 2019. Eligible Candidates can apply Online for Admission for Master of Physical Education Course(M.P.Ed) and take admission directly to the Jadavpur University.
Quick Snapshot of M.P.Ed Course 2019
|Course Name||Master of Physical Education Course(M.P.Ed), 2 Year Course|
|Course Offered by||Jadavpur University|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date for Apply||11th July, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria to Get Admission in Jadavpur University M.P.Ed Course
The Admission Notification 2019 Master of Physical Education Course(M.P.Ed) already published on their official website, before apply online, candidates must have to fulfil the eligibility guidelines for taking admission in Jadavpur University.
- Candidates must have scored at least 50% in Bachelor of Physical Education(B.P.Ed) or B.Sc in Health and Physical Education.
- For SC, St and Physically handicapped candidates the required score is 40%.
- A candidate who has already appeared or is due to appear in the 2019 B.P.Ed Final Year / Semester Exam may also apply for this course.
- For more detailed information please visit their official website.
Selection Process for Master of Physical Education Course(M.P.Ed)
- Candidates will be selected by a written test along with physical fitness cum practical test.
- The written test will be held on 16th July 2019 at morning at 6 am.
- Final candidates will be selected by the merit list score.
- Academic Qualification(10+2 Examination = 10 marks & BA/BSc/ Equivalent – 10 marks): Total 20 marks
- Written test: Total 30 Marks
- Physical Fitness cum Practical Test: Total 30 Marks
- Sports Specialization [ any two out of eight ]: Total 10X2=20 Marks
How to Apply for M.P.Ed Course 2019?
- Admission forms are available between 11.00 am and 04.00 pm (02.00 pm – 02.30 pm recess) from Mondays to Fridays (except holidays) and you can also download from http://www.jaduniv.edu.in
- Last date for Submission form online is 11th July 2019
- Also, candidates have to pay test fees online on or before 13th July 2019.
- Enter the Date of Birth as dd/mm/yyyy format the time of online payment (Payment modes Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card).
- Please collect your receipt e-copy after payment. It may require in the future.
- All incomplete and/or incorrect application shall be liable to be cancelled.
Please visit http://www.jaduniv.edu.in for more information.
188, Raja S.C Mallick Road, Kolkata – 700032