National Insurance Company Ltd. (NICL) announced for requirement 1000 vacant posts for assistance class 3 cedar on all over India. Know all the details about this job. How to apply for NICL assistance posts, online application process and eligibility criteria. For NICL assistance requirement know the examination process and many more, keep reading.
• Age Limit : The age limit for the post of National Insurance Company Limited assistance must be between 18 years to 28 years as on 30th November, 2014.
• Vacancies : Total vacancy for this post is 1000. Vacancy description for the states of East and North India is,
i) West Bengal: 72 (SC-16, ST-4, OBC-16, General-36, PH-2).
ii) Bihar: 35 (SC-6, ST-1, OBC-9, General-19).
iii) Assam: 45 (SC-3, ST-6, OBC-12, General-24).
iv) Jarkhand: 16 (SC-2, ST-4, OBC-2, General-8).
v) Orrisa: 37 (SC-6, ST-8, OBC-4, General-19).
vi) Tripura: 4 (SC-1, ST-1, General-2).
Remaining posts are available for other states. The complete vacancy and reservation for ex-army, physical handicrafts information is available on the official website.
• Education Qualification & Eligibility : For applying the assistance post on NICL the candidates must have to passed the graduation degree from any recognised university. Or passed the higher secondary (10+2) examination with some specific qualification. The minimum percentage requires on 10+2 exam is 60% for applying this posts (50% requires for SC, ST and PH candidates). Candidates must have to study English as a subject on HSC or equivalent examination. Knowing the regional language is mandatory, for which state candidate apply. Applicants must have to ful-fill all the qualification criteria within 30th November, 2014.
• Examination Type : Candidates are selected through online examination, interview and on computer knowledge. Online examination is common for all the applicants. Successful candidates are called for interview and checking computer knowledge. Total marks for online test is 250. The question pattern for NICL assistance post is, Reasoning, English language, General awareness, Numerical ability & Computer knowledge. Each papers contains 50 marks. Total time for this examination is 2 hours. 35 marks is for Computer Knowledge and 15 marks for Interview.
• Exam Centers : In India there are 35 Online examination centres, few of them are ;
West Bengal– Kolkata, Asansol, Siliguri.
Assam– Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat.
Bihar– Patna, Bhagalpur, Gaya.
Jarkhand– Ranchi, Jamshedpur.
Orrisa– Bhubanesswar, Berhampur, Cottak, Rourkella.
Online examination centers available on every major city of every states in India.
• Application Fees : The application fees for the assistance post of NICL is Rs. 500/- (for SC, ST, PH, Ex-Army and Women candidates the application fees is Rs. 50/-). The application fees must be deposited within 12/01/2015 to 31/01/2015 on the official website of NICL. Candidates can pay their application fees through only Master Card or Visa Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
• Application Process : The application for the posts of assistance on NICL examination must be be done through online only. The website through which the application submitted is, www.nationalinsuranceindia.com, the official website of NICL. The online application will start from 12th January, 2015 and till continue to 31st January, 2015. The application process must be done by three steps- Online Registration, Pay the Examination Fees & Photo, Signature upload. A valid e-mail id and mobile number is required for applying the examination. After visiting the website click on ‘APPLY ONLINE‘ link and fill the registration form correctly. Then pay the application fees through online and download the e-receipt copy. Then log in aging and upload the scanned photograph and signature of the candidates. The photo must be in 200×230 pixel and 20-50 kb. The signature must be in 140×60 pixel and within 10-20 kb. The supported format for this scanned photo and signature is jpg or jpag and scanned in 200 dpi.