West Bengal OASIS Scholarship for SC, ST and OBC candidates. Online Application Process and required documents for OASIS scholarship. Track the OASIS scholarship application status. Apply Online from oasis.gov.in and know the last date of application. Learn why you did not receive the OASIS scholarship. How to edit OASIS scholarship Application Form.
The government of West Bengal providing OASIS Scholarship for SC, ST and OBC students, who are currently studying from class 9th to Postgraduate course. To help students financially for their higher studies, the Backward Classes Welfare Department of West Bengal providing this OASIS Scholarship.
Students can apply Online from OASIS web portal for this scholarship. OASIS scholarships is a Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship for West Bengal Students. Read the article to know how to apply online, require documents and how to check OASIS Scholarship status online.
Eligibility Criteria for OASIS Scholarship
Students, who are want to apply for this OASIS Scholarship, must have to fulfill all these eligibility guidelines.
1. Only SC, ST and OBC Categories students can apply online for OASIS Scholarship.
2. Candidates must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
3. The annual family income of the candidates doesn’t exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh per year (for OBC candidates Rs. 1 lakh per year).
4. Candidates, who are currently studying in Class 9th or 10th can apply for OASIS Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme.
5. Candidates who are currently studying any one of these courses (class 11 or 12 class, ITI, Polytechnic, Medical, Engineering, Undergraduate Degree, Postgraduate Degree, M.Phil, P.hD, LLB, B.Pharm, B. Sc Nursing, Hotel Management) are eligible for this scholarship.
Important Dates for OASIS Scholarship
These are the important dates for West Bengal OASIS Scholarship Program.
|Online Application Start||2nd May 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||2nd Week of November|
|Last Date of Renewal Application||2nd Week of November|
OASIS Scholarship Online Application Process
The application for OASIS Scholarship will be done through the Online website. Learn all the steps how to apply online easily for OASIS Scholarship for SC, ST and OBC students.
1. At first visit the OASIS Scholarship Application Portal, www.oasis.gov.in and then click on the Student Registration link on that website.
2. Now choose the District, where your Institution is located. Students, who are currently studying outside West Bengal, they will choose the district of their permanent address.
3. After that, fill all the basic details information (like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Course Type etc). Then upload a scanned photograph and fill some info like annual family income, Aadhaar Card Number, Mobile Number Email etc and click on the SUBMIT button to save.
4. A computer-generated Conformation Slip will be ready to download, save it to the computer and print it out. This pdf file will contain the applicant’s User ID and Password for future login.
5. Now again visit www.oasis.gov.in website and click on the REGISTERED STUDENT’S LOGIN link. Enter your User ID, Password and District (which mentioned on the downloaded Confirmation Page). Click on the Login button.
6. After successful login, you have to complete the remaining steps on the application form. Click on the Further Details button and fill all the required information and save it.
7. Now enter your Bank Account Information (Bank Name, Account number, IFSC code, MICR code) on which you will receive the scholarship amount. Then click on the Verify and Lock option. Once you lock your details, you cannot edit it anymore.
8. Click on the Print Application button and download the pdf and take print it out. It will be a filled application form with all the details.
9. Now sign on the printed Application Form and attach these following documents with it,
- paste a stamp size photograph on the Application Form
- Attested Copy of Caste Certificate
- Attested Copy of Marksheet of the last Examination.
10. After completing all these steps, submit this Application Form to the concerned BDO Office (for Block Area). PO cum DWO / DWO (for Municipality and Corporation area).
OASIS Scholarship Amount
The government of West Bengal providing OASIS Scholarship for SC, ST and OBC Students for their Higher education. Candidates will be selected for this scholarship on the basis of their financial condition and merit. Eligible Candidates will receive the scholarship amount directly on their Bank Account.
■ Pre-Matric Day Scholar Candidates will receive Rs. 150 per month and Hosteller will receive Rs. 750 per month for 10 months as the scholarship amount.
■ Pre-Matric Adhoc grant for Day-Scholars Rs. 750 and for Hosteller Rs. 1000.
■ Post Matric Engineering / Medical / B.Sc (Agriculture) / LLM / M.Phil / PhD candidates will receive Rs. 1200 (for Hosteller) or Rs. 550 (for Day Scholar) per month.
■ Post Matric B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharm / LLB / Postgraduate / Hotel Management students will receive Rs. 820 (for HS teller) or Rs. 530 (for Day Scholar) per month on the bank account.
■ Post Matric Scholarship for Undergraduate students will receive Rs 750 (for Hosteller) or Rs. 300 (for Day Scholar) per month.
■ Students who are currently studying in Polytechnics / ITI / Class 11 or 12th will receive Rs. 750 (for Hosteller) or Rs. 230 (for Day Scholar) as the scholarship amount per month.
Track OASIS Scholarship Application Status
Learn how to check your OASIS Scholarship application status online. Follow the steps to check West Bengal SC, ST and OBC scholarship Application Status.
Step-1 At first visit the OASIS Scholarship Online Application Portal, www.oasis.gov.in and then click on the Track Application button.
Step-2 Enter your Application Serial Number/User ID and application session.
Step-3 Now, click on the Check Status button. You can easily view your OASIS Scholarship application status.
OASIS Scholarship Renewal Online Application
Renew Application of West Bengal OASIS Scholarship for SC, ST and OBC students will be done through Online. Follow the below steps to renew your scholarship application provided by West Bengal Backward Classes Welfare Department.
1. At first visit the OASIS official website, www.oasis.gov.in and click on the RENEW SCHOLARSHIP button.
2. Now enter your User ID, Password and applied District, click on the Login button.
3. Check your all details information, which you already provided in the previous year. If you want to update any info, just update and save it.
4. Now click on the RENEW APPLICATION and then click on the Renew and Lock Application button. Download the Acknowledgement Copy, print it out.
5. Singed the Acknowledgement copy and submit it to the concerned authority at BDO office or Municipality Office.
After successful verification of all the documents for both Fresh and Renewal candidates, scholarship amount will be credited to the Bank account. It will take approx 6 to 8 months.
If you have any query about West Bengal OASIS scholarship then post it in the below comment box. We will definitely try to resolve your issue.