Government of India recently started Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) programme to give subsides directly to the person’s bank account without any intermediate. Through this programme the corruption on government property will decrease and common people get their exact
subsidy. Aadhaar number will be linked with the DBT for more secure of fund transfer. The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas recently initiated Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme for LPG (DBTL). Through this scheme common people get the cylinder subsidy direct to their bank
account. Know how to link you aadhaar number with LPG provider and bank account. DBTL scheme without aadhaar number. Online register for DBTL scheme on www.MyLPG.in and get benefits. Know how to book
cylinders online and apply online for new gas connection.
Direct Benefit Transfer for LPG (DBTL) scheme
For getting DBTL programme consumer must have to follow this rules.
1. Consumer must have a bank account to get the transferred benefit.
2. Link the aadhaar number with the bank account.
3. Consumers get the subsidy for their first domestic cylinder.
4. Consumer must have to link their aadhaar number with LPG connection.
5. Consumer without Aadhaar number can also eligible for this schem.
This DBTL schem will be started fully in India from 1st January, 2015. So, to receive LPG subsidy from government consumer must have to enroll himself on DBTL programme. There are two options to get DBTL programme, which are,
1. Apply for DBTL schem with Aadhaar Number.
2. Apply for DBTL schem without Aadhaar Number.
Apply for DBTL scheme with Aadhaar Number
Consumer can apply for Direct Benefited Transfer for LPG (DBTL) scheme with their Aadhaar number. This is the secure way to receive subsidy from government. There are three ways to join the Aadhaar number for DBTL schem. One option is Offline and the second is through IVR and another option is online.
• Consumer can link their aadhaar number with the bank account by submitting the Form-I which is available on every bank branch. After that he must have to fill up the Form-II for linking the aadhaar number with LPG connection. The Form-II is available form the LPG distributor and after filling this its must have to submit to them.
• For linking the Aadhaar number with LPG connection through phone call, consumer can dial 1800-2333-555 toll free number and add aadhaar number for DBTL scheme.
• Consumer can link their aadhaar number with LPG connection they can visit, http://rasf.uidai.gov.in and fill up the online application form.
For linking the aadhaar number with your bank account through online you must register on www.MyLPG.in with your LPG connection details and add your bank account details. Your Aadhaar number will directly connected with your bank account.
Joining DBTL Programme without Aadhaar Card
Consumer who doesn’t have any aadhaar number till now can also apply for Direct Benefit Transfer for LPG (DBTL) programme and receive their LPG subsidy on the bank account. They can apply for this by two ways. One is offline, they can fill-up the Form-IV and submit it to the LPG distribute with bank account details. And submit the Form-III on the bank with the LPG connection details.
They can apply online for DBTL programme without Aadhaar number, for that they must register on www.MyLPG.in and fill up the application form with correct details.
LPG web portal MyLPG.in and its benefits
Government of India recently lunches a new web portal for LPG consumers. On this portal anyone can apply for new gas connection and register himself, book gas cylinder and may more option. Consumer can link their aadhaar number with their LPG company and bank account through this website. Any consumer can book gas cylinder through this web portal. Track your consumer status, cylinder delivery date from here. Any consumer can change his distributor online through this portal. Your can post any complains, suggestion about your connection. You just have to visit www.MyLPG.in and select your LPG connection company (Indane, Bharat Gas, HP Gas) and register yourself. All the forms are also available on this site.
To reduce the corruption on various subsidy provided by Indian government, this new process is started. By this process everyone will be benefited. As this is available on online also, so people can easily access this scheme anywhere. This helps to get the benefit of poor people. If you have any problem post here we must try to solve it.