The Online Application for 2 Years B.Ed course under Rabindra Bharati University has been started from 26th March. Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of Rabindra Bharati University for the Academic Year 2019-2021.
This is a NCTE Approved course for this University. Know all the Eligibility guidelines, Online Application Process, Fees structure & Method Subjects for B.Ed Course under Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata.
Rabindra Bharati University B.Ed Course 2019
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme
|Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata
|26th March 2019
|16th April 2019
Eligibility Guidelines for B.Ed Admission
Rabindra Bharati University (RBU) published an official notification mentioning all the required eligibility guidelines for admission on Two-Year B.Ed course. All this criterias are as per NCTE Guidelines.
- As per NCTE Rules, candidates with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST/PH) marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% (50% for SC/ST/PH) marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
- Fresher candidates having the break of studies for more than two years( i.e. the last degree obtained should not be prior to 2016) would not be eligible for admission.
- The issue of break of studies is not applicable to Deputed candidates.
Method Subjects for B.Ed Course
Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata offered the following Method Subjects for B.Ed course in
Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Mathematics, Vocal Music and Education.
Allocation of method subjects to the admitted students will be done by the department after the commencement of the class.
Online Application Process
The complete Application Process for 2 years B.Ed course in Rabindra Bharati University is online. Online form
Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of Rabindra Bharati University by providing there complete personal and academic information.
- At first visit the Admission portal of Rabindra Bharati University, http://admission.rbu.net.in/ and click on the Register Now link.
- Now complete your Registration by providing your Name, Email and valid Phone number. Login details will be sent through Email and SMS after successful registration.
- After Login click on the GO TO APPLICATION FORM button, then select the Course (B.Ed) and click on the Click Here for Application link.
- Now fill all the Academic details and Personal details on the portal and Save it. Then Pay the Application fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
The Online Application Fees for Rabindra Bharati University B.Ed Course is Rs. 300 + bank charges. For PWD candidates the application fees is Rs. 180.
Preparation of B.Ed Merit List
The merit list for 2 years B.Ed course will be prepared on the basis of the following chart. Candidates will get marks for their every Academic qualifications.
|M.A / M.Sc
On the basis of this Merit Marks, candidates will be ranked on the final merit list for B.Ed course admission.
Rabindra Bharati University B.Ed Important Dates
As per the official notification of Rabindra Bharati University, the following schedule will be followed for the admission on B.Ed Course.
|26th March 2019
|16th April 2019
|Last Date of Payment
|17th April 2019
|1st Merit List
|21st May 2019
|25th & 26th May 2019
|2nd Merit List
|3rd June 2019
Course Fees for B.Ed Course at RBU
Candidates have to pay First Semester Course Fees of Rs. 7315 (external candidates) or Rs. 7215 (internal candidates) at the time of Admission. The total B.Ed course fees of 4 (four) semesters on Rabindra Bharati University is Rs. 26,430.
If you want to download the official notification, Click Here. This is the complete information guidelines for Two Years B.Ed course admission on RBU Kolkata. Post your query in the below comment box. We will definitely try to help you at our best.