For admission on various polytechnic colleges under diploma course the JEXPO-2015 examination will be held on 12th April, 2015. This examination is organised by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. Here I suggest you some special tips and tricks how to crack JEXPO-2015 examination and score a good rank on JEXPO-2015 examination. Keep reading this article for get suggestive tips to rank on JEXPO exam.
Special Tips how to crack JEXPO-2015 Exam :
• For better score on Polytechnic JEXPO-2015 examination at first read the class text books. Maximum of the questions come from madhyamik syllabus. So read it carefully.
• As this is an MCQ type examination so, read all the chapters very carefully. For physics practice the formula for numerical problems. And for chemistry read the reactions and the procedures. On mathematics, practice is the only way.
• Collect previous year JEXPO question papers for understand the question pattern. This is the examination of 200 marks. 100 marks for Mathematics for 2 hours. And the remaining 100 marks is distributor between Physics and Chemistry by 50 each. For this science paper only 2 hours is allowed.
• On JEXPO examination some questions will come from higher secondary level. Don’t worry about these, just read your text book thoroughly and practice some objective question answer books.
• There are many books are available on the market for JEXPO examination, just buy one and practice it. Remember no suggestion will works for this type entrance examination. So read all.
• There is no negative marks for wrong answer on JEXPO-2015 exam. So try to attain the maximum answer on the OMR sheet. Obviously do the correct answer first and then if you have extra time then attain the other answers, which you are not conform.
• For mathematics try to use short method as time is one of the major factor at this type examination. For physics and chemistry before fill the bubble on the omr sheet think carefully as one you marked you cannot change it anymore.
• The last and most important tips is, write you name, role number and enrollment number, question booklet number correctly on the OMR answer sheet. If you do mistake on it your candidature will be canceled.
Follow this rules for JEXPO-2015 examination and read your madhyamik text books. Read more about Download JEXPO-2015 Admit Card now. Believe on yourself and go for it. You must do that. Best of luck from the wbexam team. Must post your query and questions on the comment box.