West Bengal Madhyamik (Class-X) Examination 2014 will started from 24th February and end on 6th March. Know West Bengal Madhyamik 2014 routine, schedule and time table. West Bengal Board of Secondary Education published Madhyamik 2014 routine.
West Bengal Madhyamik Board announced the date of Madhyamik (Class-X) Exam 2014 dates. This season exam will start from 24th February and continue to 6th March. The exam will start at 11:45 a.m. and still continue to 03:00 p.m. Lets check the Madhyamik 2014 exam routine and time table.
West Bengal MADHYAMIK (Class-X) 2014 Routine :
24/02/2014 (Monday) : 1st Language, Paper-I (Bengali, English, Gujarati, Morden Tibetan, Nepali, Oriya, Gurumukh, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu and Santali)
25/02/2014 (Tuesday) : 1st Language, Paper-II
• 26/02/2014 (Wednesday) : 2nd Language (English- if any other than English offer as 1st language, Bengali or Nepali- if English is offered as 1st Language.)
• 28/02/2014 (Friday) : History.
• 01/03/2014 (Saturday) : Geography.
• 03/03/2014 (Monday) : Mathematics.
• 04/03/2014 (Tuesday) : Physical Science.
• 05/03/2014 (Wednesday) : Life Science.
• 06/03/2014 (Thursday) : All Additional / Optional Elective Subjects.