Get West Bengal Primary TET 2015 examination suggestion and question papers. Know how to crack TET 2015 exam. All details information about Primary TET. Know question paper pattern and new updated syllabus for Primary TET examination. Download suggestion for West Bengal Primary TET exam.
According to WBBPE board the Primary TET 2015 examination will be held on 11th October. Application process already closed. This year TET question paper will be set from NCERT syllabus. Total marks for TET examination is 150 and total time allowed is 1 hour 30 minutes. The questions are MCQ type and each question carries one marks. There are no negative marking for wrong answer. Questions will come from this topics, Child development (30 marks), First language (30 marks), Second Language (30 marks), Mathematics (30 marks), Environmental Studies (30 marks).
Here I prescribed a suggestion for Primary TET 2015 examination. Here only the topics are mention. Read all the details question from this topics.
Suggestion for Child Development & Psychology
• Educational Psychology.
• Child development and its relation with learning.
• Principals of the development of child.
• Language & speech development.
• Influence of Hereditary and environment.
• Socialisation process.
• Piaget’s, Kohlberg’s and Vygotsky’s concept.
• Progressive Education.
• Children with special needs.
• Needs of children with learning difficulties, impairment etc.
• Addressing the talented, creative, specially able learners.
• Strategies of children learning.
• Why children fail to achieve success in exam.
• Cognition and emotion.
• Motivation and learning.
Suggestion for Bengali (1st language)
Suggestion for English (2nd language)
• questions will came from an unseen passage, which mention on the question paper.
• Article and preposition.
• Phrasal Verb.
• Voice Change.
• Narration change.
• Synonyms & Antonyms.
• One word substitution.
• Sentence completion.
• Spotting errors.
• Sentence improvement.
• Reconstruction of sentence.
• Idioms and Phrases.
• Spelling test.
Suggestion for Mathematics
• Theory of numbers.
• L.C.M and H.C.F
• Profit and loss
• Proportion of mixture.
• Simple Interest
• Time, Distance and velocity.
• Time and Work.
• Basic geometry.
• Practice all the numerical problems of class five to ten, questions will came from there.
Suggestion for Environmental Studies
For environmental studies read carefully the since books of class five to eight. Questions on this paper will came from the basic knowledge of sciences. Also remember some important dates related to environment. Practice some abbreviation which are related to science, like- AIDS, BHC, BOD, DDT, HIV, ONGC, WWF, UNESCO, UNICEF,WHO etc.
This is a outline for West Bengal Primary TET 2015 examination suggestion. Read carefully al the topics and practice many times. Please feel free to ask us. You may like our facebook page for more update info, Like us on FB. Please post a comment if you have any question or query.